How Are We Doing: GLOBAL 06/18/15

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Different in what way? From where I sit the only difference is the type of device you're using IOS and Google TOP 30 have similar scores. I think at time Google may be even harder to get into the leaders board. As far as game play, they're pretty much identical.

You do realizes that there are more people in the android playing field than the ios, right? Your rank 30 is completely different from the ios rank 30, get my drift?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You do realizes that there are more people in the android playing field than the ios, right? Your rank 30 is completely different from the ios rank 30, get my drift?

I got you ... I was speculating that for some reason, this particular GLOBAL is off the hook. I've never seen anything like it. It would not surprise me at all if the winner ended with 50,000 AP.

Hell there are at least 1,000 brackets in Google alone (during league play) ... all with their own TOP 30. I'd like to see other scores as well to see if the trend continues.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Google Android 9 HOURS REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT (17 HOURS LOST)

RANK #1: 30,026 AP (ORLIK) ... Continues to lead the pack. Widens his lead.
    RANK #2: 28,862 AP (SKYELMAD) ... Steady as she goes.
    RANK #30: 14,343 AP (FENIX) .... No change.

RANK #88: 7,228 AP (SCORPION) ... The numbers don't lie. At this rate I may only get 20 parts because I will not cross the 8,500 AP barrier and land myself in GOLD LEAGUE. But something else strange has happened. It may be that the REAL log jam is behind me because I an cruising and NOT losing and ground. Curious indeed ...

*** SMILES ***

Next update at 6 HOURS REMAINING
    Google Android 9 HOURS REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT (17 HOURS LOST)

RANK #1: 30,026 AP (ORLIK) ... No change.
    RANK #2: 28,862 AP (SKYELMAD) ... No change.
    RANK #30: 15,579 AP (MANUEL007) .... FENIX has dropped the ball. MANUEL007 hasn't taken a battle in 2 hours.

RANK #86: 7,489 AP (SCORPION) ... I've moved up 2 RANKS without trying ... this confirms that the GREAT WALL is actually BEHIND ME; I'll explain the GREAT WALL later on for those that do not know what the hell I'm talking about. LOL

*** SMILES ***

There's one player who took advantage of the situation ... 5 hours to go and he just shot into 2nd place from nowhere leapfrogging over 20 or so of the TOP 30. Eyebrow is raised ...

Next update at 3 HOURS REMAINING
    Google Android 45 MINUTES REMAINING IN GLOBAL EVENT (17 HOURS LOST)

RANK #1: 32,423 AP (ORLIK) ... Guess who woke up;.
    RANK #2: 31,022 AP (SKYELMAD) ... We have a challenger.
    RANK #3: 30,977 AP (TEDDY) ... Late surge.
    RANK #30: 15,938 AP (CLOCK) .... MANUEL007 has dropped the ball.

RANK #87: 8,050 AP (SCORPION) ... Hanging on by my fingernails.

30 MINUTES REMAINING ... RANK #87 8,125 AP (SCORPION)
    20 MINUTES REMAINING ... RANK #86 8,200 AP (SCORPION)

Just thinking about all the greedy people who went over 8500 points and will receive 35 parts of a gun that they have no way of completing makes my body tingly.
    Just thinking about all the greedy people who went over 8500 points and will receive 35 parts of a gun that they have no way of completing makes my body tingly.

LMAO you're right ... it's mind boggling.

30 MINUTES REMAINING ... RANK #87 8,125 AP (SCORPION)
    20 MINUTES REMAINING ... RANK #86 8,200 AP (SCORPION)

Clearly going forward, playing for 35 parts whilst avoiding landing in the GOLD League will become an increasingly difficult task with RANK #90 closing in on 8,500 AP.

10 MINUTES REMAINING ... RANK #85 8,275 AP (SCORPION)

BRADR752 haven't heard from you since this morning ... what's happening at your end?

OK it's a wrap. I won't be playing for 35 parts anytime soon. Too expensive in time and GOLD and there is no guarantee you'll get the 35 parts anyway since RANK #90 may require 8,500 AP, which would land you in the GOLD League where the parts are useless.

Time for a new strategy ... got a plane to catch and will miss 1st 12 hours of League Event Day #1. Plan is to grab 5 PARTS if I can, and wrap this up on DAY #2.

FINAL RANK #84 8,325 AP gets you 35 PARTS ... for those that are interested ...
    ... along with 1,500 BARS of GOLD
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    Less than 5 minutes into event, Damakking has 22 points. How does that happen? The game is rigged?
    Pike wrote: »
    Less than 5 minutes into event, Damakking has 22 points. How does that happen? The game is rigged?

It would appear so since that's 11 victories in 5 minutes OR roughly a WIN every 30 SECONDS ... take a screen shot please.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    It's monday so excuse the confusion but all of the scores over 10k or more, is that starting from zero on global or does it include what you have acumalated? I have been playing for awhile maybe not as much as most but since i slowed my spending to a trickle i did a small jump for joy for getting just over 2500 points and making it to the silver league again. I can't imagine the cost or complete loss of time it takes to get 10k. Also do global points count for anything or help in clan event?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    It's monday so excuse the confusion but all of the scores over 10k or more, is that starting from zero on global or does it include what you have acumalated? I have been playing for awhile maybe not as much as most but since i slowed my spending to a trickle i did a small jump for joy for getting just over 2500 points and making it to the silver league again. I can't imagine the cost or complete loss of time it takes to get 10k. Also do global points count for anything or help in clan event?

Global points count toward Clan competitiion as well. You are right though, the most cost effective strategy is certainly to get into the Silver and hopefully the top 250 for the 20 parts.

I treat the Global as a chance to kill two birds with one stone: Win parts for a new weapon and make some headway on Base upgrades. My Base upgrade plan is comatose and sooner or later I am going to have to get on it. I mights as well get a shiny new Tesla at the same time.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Global points count toward Clan competitiion as well. You are right though, the most cost effective strategy is certainly to get into the Silver and hopefully the top 250 for the 20 parts.

I treat the Global as a chance to kill two birds with one stone: Win parts for a new weapon and make some headway on Base upgrades. My Base upgrade plan is comatose and sooner or later I am going to have to get on it. I mights as well get a shiny new Tesla at the same time.

Over my dead body buddy! :-)
    We're in the same bracket.
    A VIP bracket I'd say. Lots of Elites, Zipangus, Fujiyamas, Francs!
    Mr Koppu29 is really after the Tesla I see.
    Even my friend INSATANWETRUST who saw my back last week is in the bracket!
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    Over my dead body buddy! :-)
    We're in the same bracket.
    A VIP bracket I'd say. Lots of Elites, Zipangus, Fujiyamas, Francs!
    Mr Koppu29 is really after the Tesla I see.
    Even my friend INSATANWETRUST who saw my back last week is in the bracket!

Great to see you in the League. I am still trying to upgrade my Drone, so I am throwing a little Gold at it. Koppu is in my clan and he will stay with it and he is motivated. I should settle for a Top 10 finish, which is the smart strategy, but right now I am thinking about Top 3 and get it over with.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Great to see you in the League. I am still trying to upgrade my Drone, so I am throwing a little Gold at it. Koppu is in my clan and he will stay with it and he is motivated. I should settle for a Top 10 finish, which is the smart strategy, but right now I am thinking about Top 3 and get it over with.

I saw you getting launched from 50 to 70 points in ... dt and realised the strategy change!
    Your clanmate Koppu will have to struggle with miyazoo. He also seems to be aiming high.
    But at the end I guess the 3 of you will finish up top-3.
    I'm curious to see though how high you will take it (more than 180 I reckon).
    I'll be happy to stay out of this but end up in the top 10.
    What I REALLY need is a heavy gun but who can say no to a fancy tesla, right?
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    I saw you getting launched from 50 to 70 points in ... dt and realised the strategy change!
    Your clanmate Koppu will have to struggle with miyazoo. He also seems to be aiming high.
    But at the end I guess the 3 of you will finish up top-3.
    I'm curious to see though how high you will take it (more than 180 I reckon).
    I'll be happy to stay out of this but end up in the top 10.
    What I REALLY need is a heavy gun but who can say no to a fancy tesla, right?

The key, as you probably already know, is to open up a gap early and then just maintain. Quite often in Silver League a 10 point gap will hold through the close. I don't think Koppu or I will take a run at Miyazoo. I don't think anybody really needs the 20 parts.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    GREAT ... but I need you to confirm that you max'd out your vault BEFORE you paid for any other upgrades since that would mean the issue no longer exists.

I just finished upgrading my Tier 10 Base to Tier 11. I maxed out the vault 1st and then maxed out player health, leaving the Sentry and the guard for last. the number of diamonds required doe not have anything to do with vault level. The chart posted remains the same for all vault levels and never changes.

Base Economy Level---512,000 588,800 665,600 742,400
    Guard Level
    588,800 665,600 742,400 819,200
    Sentry Gun Level
    Player Health
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Where have I seen this before, oh looks like someone is good a copy & paste! <grin>
    The key, as you probably already know, is to open up a gap early and then just maintain. Quite often in Silver League a 10 point gap will hold through the close. I don't think Koppu or I will take a run at Miyazoo. I don't think anybody really needs the 20 parts.

So what's the hell is going on with the TIER 12 DEFENSE I just fought???
    So what's the hell is going on with the TIER 12 DEFENSE I just fought???

You are one unlucky sob.
    Must be a game developer?

Did you beat him?
    try_again wrote: »
    Must be a game developer?

Did you beat him?

Hell no ... I got my head handed to me LMAO It was a SHORT battle and the DEFENSE had a rating of 209.92K ... You know my curiosity got the best of me. I gave him a good fight, but I wasn't gonna burn a MedKit on him LOL in a League Event that I was 12 hours late joining.

Just took another battle against him ... definitely winnable using 1 medkit.
    Holly Smokes! I'm at level 107 - only completed 1 Intel card! And a new region is out;
    "LID EPISODE 11
    BOSS NOT FOUND"

Is this a mistake on Amazon DL?
    Holly Smokes! I'm at level 107 - only completed 1 Intel card! And a new region is out;
    "LID EPISODE 11
    BOSS NOT FOUND"

Is this a mistake on Amazon DL?

Really??? That would explain TIER 12 DEFENSE .... let me check BRB
    YEP CONFIRMED .... I haven't even started ASCENSION yet .... ROTF-LMFAO ..... this is unreal.

I get a on a plane, and land in an alternate universe ... come on guys, I leave you alone for a few hours and let the whole operation got to hell. LOL

So much for the delay we requested ... sorry guys, they turned around and hastened the schedule to TIER 12. Well as I said before ... KEEP UP and ADAPT or DIE.

**** GLUTONS

I'm looking at a max'd out TIER12 with a max'd out DRONE emblazoned in RED. I haven't seen RED in a matchup in months ... talk about a LEAP forward. we just got knocked backwards 4 weeks.
    Scorpion, what level are you? If you still 100 - You didn't loose any gold!

Guess I lost 35 gold jumping to 107. So, that bug is still alive and well.

Somehow with this region name, I think it's a mistake?

What does "LID_EPISODE_11" mean, the LID part? level id?
    Scorpion, what level are you? If you still 100 - You didn't loose any gold!

Guess I lost 35 gold jumping to 107. So, that bug is still alive and well.

Somehow with this region name, I think it's a mistake?

What does "LID_EPISODE_11" mean, the LID part? level id?

I hope so ... nobody is ready for max'd out TIER 12s with max'd out DRONES ... JEEZ ... I'm still at 100, I haven't played a single ASCENSION contract mission. I guess I better get going ... anyone alert HANDLES yet?

BTW it's not just Amazon, I'm on Google ... BRADR752 where are you? how about IOS?

What the HELL ... A 352K LONG just appeared ... in RED ... no ****.

Is anyone feeling a connection between this and that CRAZY GLOBAL we just completed?

OK I just beat a YELLOW TIER 12 LONG rated 258K handily ...
    After spotting the players in my bracket a 12 hour head start, I've managed to creep up to RANK #4 ... obviously these guys didn't get the memo regarding my legendary closing skills ... Mua-Ha-Ha ... they're dead meat !!!

Make that RANK #2 **SMILES**
    After spotting the players in my bracket a 12 hour head start, I've managed to creep up to RANK #4 ... obviously these guys didn't get the memo regarding my legendary closing skills ... Mua-Ha-Ha ... they're dead meat !!!

Three day League Event? We don't need no stinking three days!

What is your current VP and how much gold have you used in this event?