Options

How Are We Doing: GLOBAL 06/18/15

Comments

• Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    wow..!

ive just started tier 10..

I got screwed over on the last heavy as the leagues started swapping round constantly, well guess what.. they're at it again..!

happyhappy seems to have come out of nowhere, maybe a league from yesterday? I checked the league av8tor was leading, took a phone call came back and it had all changed.

ixIwGmd.png

and has since only played 1 game in the last 45 minutes.

I hear you loud and clear unhappy.
    I know it doesn't help but at least you're not alone. :)
    Yesterday I had a guy falling from the sky in my league bracket having 100vp whereas the rest of us were at approx 30vp.
    How many parts do you still need for the Tesla?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    How many parts do you still need for the Tesla?

Luckily only 10 parts, so a top 10 finish. I feel for those who need more though.

Av8tor was going for it this morning but since happy joined us he looks to have given up.

I usually see it that Monday people go all out to try and compete for parts from the weekend global, and Wednesday people are trying to catch up with the last parts they need, so i usually go for it on tuesday!
  • Options
    NK14 you are in the same league, unless someone else has same name
  • Options
    NK14 you are in the same league, unless someone else has same name

This is what I said my friend.

I know it doesn't help but at least you're not alone. :)

I'm after 11 parts to complete the Tesla.
  • Options
    Luckily only 10 parts, so a top 10 finish. I feel for those who need more though.

Av8tor was going for it this morning but since happy joined us he looks to have given up.

I usually see it that Monday people go all out to try and compete for parts from the weekend global, and Wednesday people are trying to catch up with the last parts they need, so i usually go for it on tuesday!

I don't feel for Av8tor since he left our clan a month ago or so :p
    This is a good strategy but it always depends on the match-up of the brackets and of course on the prize.
    For example yesterday (Day 2) I had to spend 180 gold and make a huge rally at the end, only to finish-up 6th with 182vp. Similar thing on Monday (Day 1) being 5th with 174vp. It seems that many people go crazy for that Tesla! Anyway I hope we both get what we need in 18 hours so best of luck!
  • Options
    oh ok. you you need a top 6 finish..

things are going to get tense!!
  • Options
    oh ok. you you need a top 6 finish..

things are going to get tense!!

Tell me about it hehe.
    I hope it doesn't start too soon because I'm really tired being online and playing since last Thursday.
    I will definitely won't competing hard for the sniper this weekend
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    wow..!

ive just started tier 10..

I got screwed over on the last heavy as the leagues started swapping round constantly, well guess what.. they're at it again..!

happyhappy seems to have come out of nowhere, maybe a league from yesterday? I checked the league av8tor was leading, took a phone call came back and it had all changed.

ixIwGmd.png

and has since only played 1 game in the last 45 minutes.

Every so often you'll encounter a "rabbit" like the one in your SS. Sometimes they keep going ... other times they will slow down or stop. In either case, I just let him run and don't bother chasing him. If he keeps running, then you're fighting a losing battle because his mind is made up ... just keep playing as if he wasn't there. Many times I've seen these front runners "spit the bit" and I start reeling him back in. The trick is to stay close enough to strike, if that's possible ... else settle back and take what ever you can.

The numbers never lie and the key threshold is 100 victories. There's plenty of time remaining but once he crosses that threshold of 200 VP, I tip my hat and say well done !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I've noticed them before, I usually use all 3 energy up each hour and the last 8-10 hours i'll use 20 gold and get an extra 3 energy, so try and get 12vp per hour. I've just never seen anyone rack up over 100vp in what could only have been less than 20 minutes while i wasn't looking!

it just seemed like the whole league hopping thing was back again.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Scorpion if you have a second would you take a look at the How do I take a Screenshot thread?

I can't answer the question and would love to have you him (and me) post screenshots to the forum.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Scorpion if you have a second would you take a look at the How do I take a Screenshot thread?

I can't answer the question and would love to have you him (and me) post screenshots to the forum.

No problem ... I hope your talking about Android ... LMAO
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    No problem ... I hope your talking about Android ... LMAO

I would love to figure out both.

Thanks
  • Options
    I would love to figure out both.

Thanks

OK posted ... for IOS, assuming you know how to take the screenshot, my instructions should work for anybody. Take a look.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    OK posted ... for IOS, assuming you know how to take the screenshot, my instructions should work for anybody. Take a look.

They didn't know to remove the spaces from the first instructions. I'm hoping they get the picture now and about removing the "X" and quotes.

So what are the milestones in Silver league like?
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    They didn't know to remove the spaces from the first instructions. I'm hoping they get the picture now and about removing the "X" and quotes.

So what are the milestones in Silver league like?

The same as always ...

25 VP gets you drone partx2 + 1,000 diamonds
    50 VP gets you drone partx3 + 2,500 diamonds
    75 VP gets you drone partx5 + 5,000 diamonds
    100 VP gets you 50 GOLD

This hasn't changed in ... forever **SMILES**
  • Options
    The same as always ...

100 VP gets you 50 GOLD

Yes, but if I've ever competed in Silver, it was once, and I didn't pay that much attention to it, so how would I know? Not much difference than Bronze, except the first two milestones and we don't get drone parts at all. 250, 1,500, 5k diamonds and then 50 gold. I was wondering if the gold was any better in Silver.
  • Options
    The same as always ...

100 VP gets you 50 GOLD

Except last week where 100vp = 0 gold I think that was a one week only special offer..!
  • Options
    Except last week where 100vp = 0 gold I think that was a one week only special offer..!

Oh, I took advantage of that special! First day I wasn't given the gold for reaching the milestone, 2nd day I was given the gold and then it was taken away. Customer Care actually came through for once and granted me 50 of the 100 gold I should have gotten.
  • Options
    The same as always ...

100 VP gets you 50 GOLD

But it is overdue for a change. There was a time when 1000 to 5000 D represented a real value. Now, in a game that requires millions of Diamonds to upgrade your Base or a weapon, a 1000 D prize is somewhere between a joke and an insult. 50 Gold still works for me though.

BTW, this is the Silver League milestone schedule. The Gold League pays at 50, 100, 150 and 200 VP.
  • Options

Yeah ... I don't know what happened that week, I saw all of the posts. I always meet the miestones and have never had any problems collecting. There is one bug that drives me nuts ... you know the one every day you get the "You've run out of ENERGY ... here's one for you" Each and every time I go through the time to watch those silly videos and when it's done I get a network error / restart and NO ENERGY .... grumbling .... :-)

Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. It's so bad that during the GLOBAL I don't even bother ....
  • Options
    But it is overdue for a change. There was a time when 1000 to 5000 D represented a real value. Now, in a game that requires millions of Diamonds to upgrade your Base or a weapon, a 1000 D prize is somewhere between a joke and an insult. 50 Gold still works for me though.

BTW, this is the Silver League milestone schedule. The Gold League pays at 50, 100, 150 and 200 VP.

My bad ... I thought he asked for SILVER LEAGUE .... grumbling again ... :-)

Did SS post help you any?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Yeah ... I don't know what happened that week, I saw all of the posts. I always meet the miestones and have never had any problems collecting. There is one bug that drives me nuts ... you know the one every day you get the "You've run out of ENERGY ... here's one for you" Each and every time I go through the time to watch those silly videos and when it's done I get a network error / restart and NO ENERGY .... grumbling .... :-)

Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. It's so bad that during the GLOBAL I don't even bother ....

That's why I'm always posting on the forums. Always have and always will, I was warned about this bs glitch and took screenshots of my gold and VP right before I hit the 100 VP milestore, lo and behold, I didn't get gold. I immediately e-mailed the help team and asked for my 100 gold!
  • Options
    That's why I'm always posting on the forums. Always have and always will, I was warned about this bs glitch and took screenshots of my gold and VP right before I hit the 100 VP milestore, lo and behold, I didn't get gold. I immediately e-mailed the help team and asked for my 100 gold!

I know the answer but I'll ask anyway ... did they give you your GOLD?
  • Options
    My bad ... I thought he asked for SILVER LEAGUE .... grumbling again ... :-)

Did SS post help you any?

I did ask for Silver, because I don't see me ever trying for Gold league.

You mean 50 gold? I was given the 50 I should have gotten for one time, but not the second time it happened. And that was with screenshots too.
  • Options
    I know the answer but I'll ask anyway ... did they give you your GOLD?

I got my 100 gold!
  • Options
    I got my 100 gold!

I knew it ... GLU isn't all bad, you just need to get their attention is all ***SMILES***
  • Options
    I knew it ... GLU isn't all bad, you just need to get their attention is all ***SMILES***

How many people have the tenacity to go and ask them for the stuff that was stolen from them? We shouldn't have to e-mail them to get what was rightfully ours. They should have issued an apology and given everyone in the game 100 gold for the massive **** up.

As for the not awarding us weapons or parts for a gun, they should offer the weapon in the store as a reel prize. After that, give us enough gold to win the weapon parts back from the reel. That'll fix things, I remember reading your post on how they gave you 500 gold for the missed out day. That weapon costs anywhere from 3,500 to 7,500 gold in a VIP event. The measly amount of gold is no where near the cost of your weapon and it's parts.

Picture this, you had 47 parts and you need 50 parts total to craft a gun. Well, take 7,500 gold which is the cost of a good gun in a VIP event and divide by 50. 7,500/50=150. You should have gotten (150*47) 7050 gold total, not 500. You got royally screwed and you're sitting there praising them. *** is wrong with you?
  • Options
    How many people have the tenacity to go and ask them for the stuff that was stolen from them? We shouldn't have to e-mail them to get what was rightfully ours. They should have issued an apology and given everyone in the game 100 gold for the massive **** up.

As for the not awarding us weapons or parts for a gun, they should offer the weapon in the store as a reel prize. After that, give us enough gold to win the weapon parts back from the reel. That'll fix things, I remember reading your post on how they gave you 500 gold for the missed out day. That weapon costs anywhere from 3,500 to 7,500 gold in a VIP event. The measly amount of gold is no where near the cost of your weapon and it's parts.

Picture this, you had 47 parts and you need 50 parts total to craft a gun. Well, take 7,500 gold which is the cost of a good gun in a VIP event and divide by 50. 7,500/50=150. You should have gotten (150*47) 7050 gold to tal, not 500. You got royally screwed and you're sitting there praising them. *** is wrong with you?

There you go again, don't you ever get tired of complaining? LMAO I wasn't giving them any praise at all. They gave you 100 GOLD for bringing it to their attention. That's neither good or bad and certainly nothing to praise them for ... I finally think I know what gets under your skin ...

Your sitting there, calmly recounting an issue and as you type you start to get mad all over again ... the pressure builds and builds and since you cannot grab GLU around the throat and start squeezing, you lash out at the first SOB that walks by LOL Anger management ... I bet you've heard those words before, Haven't you my man?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I don't know how official it is, I just completed the first of seven campaigns in ASCENSION. The LEVEL UP thing is all over the place. I didn't get any GOLD reaching LEVEL 100 either.

I should have used the term MISSION ... I mean the contracts that open from 1 microSD card, of which there are 7 or 8 I believe.

Just finished a level up in Asension, got my 5 gold and +32768 in health awarded. So, will make a total of 15 gold with the level 110 max, better than what you where offered. Guess this was a recent update, just had one about 2 hours ago.
  • Options
    There you go again, don't you ever get tired of complaining? LMAO I wasn't giving them any praise at all. They gave you 100 GOLD for bringing it to their attention. That's neither good or bad and certainly nothing to praise them for ... I finally think I know what gets under your skin ...

Your sitting there, calmly recounting an issue and as you type you start to get mad all over again ... the pressure builds and builds and since you cannot grab GLU around the throat and start squeezing, you lash out at the first SOB that walks by LOL Anger management ... I bet you've heard those words before, Haven't you my man?

I'm not complaining, it's constructive criticism. I believe you have me all wrong. You make me out to be an entitled brat. I earned that 100 GOLD. I sent them pictures to prove it. I will never in my life praise them for doing what is owed to me. This cancerous game has done nothing worth praise, not in October when this game was released and sure as hell not now. I hypothesized this but, this game is in Alpha stage and still is.