...make that 37.2k stolen from my vault...

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
As if having 23k+ stolen wasnt enuf, now i have just had 37.2k stolen. And yet, the most i can steal from anyone is 14k+...this is getting out of hand.

Comments

• 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    As if having 23k+ stolen wasnt enuf, now i have just had 37.2k stolen. And yet, the most i can steal from anyone is 14k+...this is getting out of hand.

Get rekted!!! Another brat whining about losing diamonds. If you can't take the heat, get out of the game.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts

Maybe your base couldn't hold as much and theirs can. Just saying.....
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts

FYI over the past few days all of the tier 9 bases were paying out 37.2k.
    I made millions in diamonds over the course of this global.The reason you are not getting the
    payout back is players like myself will spend those diamonds before we shut down.I maxed out my Tier 11
    Base on its player health and its diamond production.
    One player from tier 9 actually revenged me while I was offline but only got 800 diamonds for his trouble,
    Of course I hit revenge and got another 37.2k.He gave up.

Either update your base or dump the diamonds before you close up shop.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Merc316 wrote: »
    FYI over the past few days all of the tier 9 bases were paying out 37.2k.
    I made millions in diamonds over the course of this global.The reason you are not getting the
    payout back is players like myself will spend those diamonds before we shut down.I maxed out my Tier 11
    Base on its player health and its diamond production.
    One player from tier 9 actually revenged me while I was offline but only got 800 diamonds for his trouble,
    Of course I hit revenge and got another 37.2k.He gave up.

Either update your base or dump the diamonds before you close up shop.

I heard that you got 8,499 VP, if you don't mind me asking, what is your rank?
    I heard that you got 8,499 VP, if you don't mind me asking, what is your rank?

Right now it sits at 42.I feel for the ones that have passed me but are not in the top 30.
    35 useless gun parts and no way to get more.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Right now it sits at 42.I feel for the ones that have passed me but are not in the top 30.

Do you know how to send PM's? Do you think you can send me an update in 3 hours?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

You could't have known it at the time, but you could have taken a chance at the TOP 30. All you needed to do to catch #30 was avg 6 victories per hour. Do me a favor, check the AP of RANK #30 now ... I'm trying yo work out what happened today.

On Google Android most of the TOP 30 stopped plying 2-3 hours ago.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You could't have known it at the time, but you could have taken a chance at the TOP 30. All you needed to do to catch #30 was avg 6 victories per hour. Do me a favor, check the AP of RANK #30 now ... I'm trying yo work out what happened today.

On Google Android most of the TOP 30 stopped plying 2-3 hours ago.

#30 has 11359 points as of now.
    Actually I have more than enough gold to make the top 30 right now.I just didn't want to go in the gold league.
    I pull my 35 parts tonight then a top 2-3 finish tomorrow and I complete my gun for a whole lot cheaper and a whole lot easier.