Does anyone play CKS on a Samsung Galaxy S5?

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else playing on the S5 is experiencing game/app crashing constantly? This has been happening 2 me now for 2-3 wks straight and is very annoying. The frequency of the crashing varies from every 10 mins or so, 2 mayb an hr or so. I have plenty of storage on my phone, so it cant b that. If anybody has any ideas 4 what is causing this, i wud luv 2 hear it.

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone else playing on the S5 is experiencing game/app crashing constantly? This has been happening 2 me now for 2-3 wks straight and is very annoying. The frequency of the crashing varies from every 10 mins or so, 2 mayb an hr or so. I have plenty of storage on my phone, so it cant b that. If anybody has any ideas 4 what is causing this, i wud luv 2 hear it.

You're so naive, it's sad. Don't just look at the surface of the problem, dig deep and you will find the answer you're looking for. Your problems stem from the operating system of the Samsun Galaxy S5. You, along with millions of morons probably updated your device before waiting and seeing if there were any bugs.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    All I can say is, wow!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I've been reading many reports about the latest OS update affecting Samsung users and making CKS unstable. If you're on version 5+ (Lollipop) THAT'S your problem.

ANGELS ... you really need to lighten up LOL I know this game has everybody on edge, but this guy didn't know what / where his problems were coming from and I can't blame him for blaming GLU, but it is a known fact that the Samsung latest update does cause problems with many apps including CKS.

If I were with you I'd take you out for a drink ... ** SMILES **
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    You're so naive, it's sad. Don't just look at the surface of the problem, dig deep and you will find the answer you're looking for. Your problems stem from the operating system of the Samsun Galaxy S5. You, along with millions of morons probably updated your device before waiting and seeing if there were any bugs.

Angels, u need 2 stop being so quick 2 rip everyone apart, ive noticed u like 2 do that. There is nothing naive about asking if anyone else is experiencing the issue i am, on the same device. I am trying 2 figure out the root of the problem, whether its a Samsung issue or Glu issue, and if anyone knows of a possible fix. As always, amsoft stays classy and provides some insight...TY amsoft! I just chkd my system version and it just says 5.0...no mention of lollipop.