Options

Changes since the July 3rd's update on IOS

NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
Hello everybody

I wanted to make a list of things that changed after the update.

1) My 11,5* Clarinet Rifle now has 6 shots VS 3 previously
2) In short range PVP, when I'm paired with robots, their base power is max 210K, just as my best sort range weapon. (My Guitar Assault Gun is 209.92K)
3) In short range PVP, when I'm paired with other players, their base and drone power has no upper limit. (My Guitar Assault Gun is 209.92K)
4) I was facing the freezed frames problem but when I installed IOS8.4, problem has (at least for now) vanished. I understand that this didn't help other people though.

What else have you noticed?
You will go where you look at...

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good things to know, especially the increased clip size since I love using my SNIPER at times. I'm also glad to see that you're being matched up against 210K SHORTS ... well within the wheel house of the CLARINET/MEDUSA.

No new surprises as yet? This is a good thing **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    iTunes
    iPad
    iOS 8.4

Still experiencing the lag/freeze frame and control issues. This all started when Glu introduced the new drones. With the old drones never had any lag/freeze frame or control issues, just spending a lot to get a fair match-up.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Slummer wrote: »
    iTunes
    iPad
    iOS 8.4

Still experiencing the lag/freeze frame and control issues. This all started when Glu introduced the new drones. With the old drones never had any lag/freeze frame or control issues, just spending a lot to get a fair match-up.

It is not just the drones that are causing me problems. Each upgrade that I make adds the the video lag/frame rate issue. When I upgraded my base to Tier 11, there was and increase in video problems. When I crafted the CLARINET, there was an increase in problems. When I crafted the MUDFLOW there was an increase in problems. Now that I am 4 upgrades away from a Tier 12 bases the video problems have increased.

Initially, after the latest content update, the video issues were almost gone. Today, every battle is experience a horrendous amount of video lag, to the point that it is almost impossible to play. How can I go from every thing working great to almost impossible to play in the space of a couple of days. This makes no sense. It is almost to the point that it is time to stop playing CKS and moving on.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good things to know, especially the increased clip size since I love using my SNIPER at times. I'm also glad to see that you're being matched up against 210K SHORTS ... well within the wheel house of the CLARINET/MEDUSA.

No new surprises as yet? This is a good thing **SMILES**

If only I had a Medusa, buddy. You don't want to know what's my best heavy gun. Even if you did, I would be too embarrassed to tell! :-)
    I still avoid shorts until I at least max out my health in TIER 12. This will take me 4-5 days. BUT MAYBE I'll have a huggin by then :-)
    Cheers
    You will go where you look at...