Options

Hey Handles, Where R the Videos??

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
For the last week now, just about everytime I get a pop-up 2 watch a video 4 a free item, when I click on "watch now", i get the msg stating there r no videos. This is so annoying...if there r no videos, then why r u offering them? I have lost so many free items now bc of this. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    For the last week now, just about everytime I get a pop-up 2 watch a video 4 a free item, when I click on "watch now", i get the msg stating there r no videos. This is so annoying...if there r no videos, then why r u offering them? I have lost so many free items now bc of this. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

That's the most screwed up thing in the world. Giving people hope for videos to only decline them. Are you using a droid?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arnman wrote: »

Everyone runs into this problem. HANDLES standing explanation states it has to do more with what location you're in and if they (GLU) have any sponsors' videos available to display at that particular time. The game engine says it's time for a video, but when it looks for one, there isn't any available.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    That's the most screwed up thing in the world. Giving people hope for videos to only decline them. Are you using a droid?

Yes, i am on the android system...
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Everyone runs into this problem. HANDLES standing explanation states it has to do more with what location you're in and if they (GLU) have any sponsors' videos available to display at that particular time. The game engine says it's time for a video, but when it looks for one, there isn't any available.

If that is the case tho, they shud not give u the option 2 watch a video...and i cud understand not having a video available 4 mayb a few hrs or something, but it has been a full week.
  • Options
    azmia343azmia343 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Video always not available...why ??i need some free a bomb and gernand for my operation...
  • Options
    azmia343azmia343 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Give me a bomb and rocket launcher...reward for watching video always not available,so boring...!!! HELP ME..PLEASE...!!!