network error issues

TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
Hello all..those of us over aft Blood and Glory immortals have been getting this message two weeks in a row now we have not gotten a reply to any of the multiple threads regarding this issue so I'm going around to all the game communities and posting pretty much the same message...glu why don't love us no more...our money is just as good as everyone else's...
thanks
Sincerely TacoBill
Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    What message are you getting and what platform are you on? Have you downloaded the latest version of the app? Love to help but need more info
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Yeah Bro we're on the amazon kindle side of the game..if you check out the BGI group you'll see that we've been *****in about this for two weeks..we all updated the game last month..we've submited tickets..we're pretty much feeling like we're being ignored..also i'd like to add thank you for asking how you could help..they locked my thread over a another group because it was off topic..this bugs me because we all play GLU games..no matter what group..and if they are going to do us dirty what's to say thay aren't going to do it to everyone else..

Peace and Love

TacoBill
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am on Amazon under the handle Toobad, running a year old Kindle HDX and my game is running Ok. Video a little sketchy because my video processor is not quite up to the task, but the game is running fine. The current Global is the usual cast of characters, I haven't seen any complaints on Global chat, everybody seems to be playing the game without problem.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    yeah I'm talking about the Game Blood and Glory:immortals..I was just kinda going from group to group trying to get my word heard..I got banned..lol..anywho the game is working again..same as last week after our weekend event the game comes back on..for some reason when the weekend event starts we all get stuck on the character select screen..network error try again?..that's all it will do..tickets submitted..questions all over the BGI boards..no response from GLU whatsoever..
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    yeah I'm talking about the Game Blood and Glory:immortals..I was just kinda going from group to group trying to get my word heard..I got banned..lol..anywho the game is working again..same as last week after our weekend event the game comes back on..for some reason when the weekend event starts we all get stuck on the character select screen..network error try again?..that's all it will do..tickets submitted..questions all over the BGI boards..no response from GLU whatsoever..

Sent in the issue to the dev team for them to investigate. However I'm not having the issues personally, but that could be because I'm Googleplay.