[Pic] let's share our glitces or epic picture collection!

ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
image.jpg1_2.jpg

This picture taken when I suddenly fell from the balcony in Long Range mission, keep running into the abyss while the troops keep shooting. Without further questions, I lost this battle. Nothing I can do…

Comments

• ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    image.jpg2.jpg

I love this scene. The picture was taken when the Rocket from my drones stroke the boss with its great explosion and my last bullet gave the final pierce as a finishing strike. Normal human will be dismembered with this kind of assault.
    image.jpg1.jpg

Somewhere in World on Fire mission, I directly strike the first and second guard from this terrace, then came the third guard from the floor below toward upstairs. Both of his leg became stuck inside the lattice and I kill him in one strike. He had a seizure with his legs stuck prior disappear.
  • skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    urdCPcq.jpg

where is the enemy LOL
    maybe i can see from this screen
    2TInxx5.jpg

how to shoot then
    again, second round
    8r2hAlo.png
    faNS6cg.png
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Experienced the first picture a couple times. You just continually run down stairs while the base gets smaller and smaller. I call this "GLU sending me to Hades."

The third picture happens all over the place. Many times in Pvp with the crosssover platform, also the 6 suited guys in a semi circle on stage in a short battle will jump out of the windows, and land at different heights, some floating about 5 ft off the ground, funny stuff. The one that ticks most people off is the base target going under the floor and then behind you. I loose my win streak every time with this one.

The middle picture - great timing, and you must have a powerful drone. Worthy of framing on the wall.

Great screenshots! Keep'em coming!
    image.jpg2_1.jpg

Now!! The enemy lies fallen beneath the floor! The final result? Without doubt, I was defeated by time…
    image.jpg4.jpg

Look at the timer! 12 minutes for a PVP Match?! I hope this will last indefinitely …
    image.jpg5.jpg

You cannot escape from death!!!!

This picture taken when the enemy tried to escape to upstairs, and my last bullet (Sniper) stroke him directly at his butt…then end of the match
    image.jpg1_3.jpg

Nothing wrong with this picture, but the buttons are not functioning. I lost this battle without doing anything.
    image.jpg3_1.jpg

I got a level up from level 104 to 105, the health point given as depicted on pic, is it normal?

Now I got skipped level again for the second time from level 105 to 115, and on the next level up I got 65000++ health point. Again, I lost my chance to get 50 golds since I got skipped for another 10 levels.
    image.jpg2_2.jpg

Hey!!!! What are you looking at?!?! I'm here!!! Just in front of you!! Are you a rat hunter or what?!?!

image.jpg1_4.jpg

I will just shoot your head!!

These pictures taken on a campaign, as you see the sniper standing just very close and still aiming nowhere below. Interesting!
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Thianren wrote: »
    These pictures taken on a campaign, as you see the sniper standing just very close and still aiming nowhere below. Interesting!

You'd think a Sniper would have as cope on his gun...
    crafty042 wrote: »
    you'd think a sniper would have as cope on his gun...

lol lol!!!
    image.jpg1_5.jpg

Die in sitting position!!
    image.jpg1_6.jpg

I believe I can fly!! I believe I can touch the sky……
    image.jpg1_7.jpg

This is what we called "lithotomy position" or just ready to be 'missionaried' :P
    image.jpg2_3.jpg

The enemy fall into the abyss…
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Curious minds enquire: would a tesla resolve this situation with its ability to hit targets through objects? Granted, only available on long range matches, but....
    Huggles, Raylina
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ran into my first non-playable PVP glitch -- short gun of course against GLU-Bot "Flayer" (i think that's a bot). Anyways, short gun, upper level PVP. i killed everything, advanced forward - and the end guy ended up underneath the floor, never popping out, can't shoot - and my droid is only at a 7500 and i was playing a 1.07M PVP - so time would have ended.

The only other un-playable glitch i've run into is, on short-gun PVP - upper level, where i try and duck, and the framerate is so bad, that when finally crouched to avoid gunfire etc... all the controls don't work all of the sudden - just move to other postion arrows and switch guns, but fire button and scope-look won't work. Again - close and restart and lose battle.
    This Special Force just lay down relaxed at the Sofa. Grant him eternal rest!

image.png
    image_2.png

Another close up pic.
    This pic preceds error during campaign. I killed all the enemies behind him and suddenly an option arrow to move forward appeared without killing this sniper. When I proceed forward without killing this sniper elite, then goes the following…… (see next post)
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    image_5.png

After passing by the Sniper, I run into a huge pile and somewhat entering it…
    image_3.png

And after entering the pile, all of a sudden I was rear running abducted from the pile and slow but sure, an abyss swallowing me into the darkness…the game ends by time limit…
    image_1.png

An unfair matching!
    image_4.png

I do PVP battle with him, and…Base Alpha revisited!! So nostalgic!
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    2zozwux.png

The invisible man? To bad that the Gun wasn't.
    10g0ads.png

And this guy need glasses.
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    10g0ads.png

And this guy need glasses.[/2wnust2.png

This guys come out late... But drone kick his but.