Handles, 8/13/2015 - The expected Global Event hasn't started

PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
I'm not the first to report this (see the thread titled "No Event Showing"), but I think a dated thread title including Handles by name might get noticed while the earlier thread might be overlooked.

This issue has been reported by multiple players. I'm unsure whether all platforms are affected, but I'm on the Amazon version. Global chat is too painful to sort through to use it as an information source, but the global event hasn't started for any of my clan members in clan chat.

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    My theory is that they are about to release Tier 14 and will start the event after. It would be so great if they would let us know.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    My theory is that they are about to release Tier 14 and will start the event after. It would be so great if they would let us know.

In a way they have since these delays are becoming more and more typical. As usual, HANDLES will not realize there is a problem for another 2-3 hours ... as informed by the developers who are HQ'd somewhere on Mars ... the Global will kick off in about 5-6 hours if GLU is consistent.

Go grab some breakfast ... maybe some lunch too *** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    IOS should be back online 10 AM PDT ... Android should be 1-2 hours behind around Noon PDT ...

Right on time ... by GLU standards !!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    IOS should be back online 10 AM PDT ... Android should be 1-2 hours behind around Noon PDT ... right on time !!!

Ios event start now
    34qo0n8.jpg
    IOS is showing a 62 1/2 hr Global, that would end Saturday night, not Sunday.
    IOS is showing a 62 1/2 hr Global, that would end Saturday night, not Sunday.

Interesting, a little over 2.5 DAYS ... last time around when exactly when did that "early" region come down on IOS?
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I posted a question about the PvP event timer in the thread that Handles has been posting in (titled "Event - 08-13-2015"). Hopefully there'll be a response.
    IOS Global countdown timer now at 83 hours, regular Sunday night ending time.
    IOS Global countdown timer now at 83 hours, regular Sunday night ending time.

Good to know ... in their haste to get things up and running someone probably miscalculated ... no harm done. QUESTION: did Le Fusil come down before OR after the SNIPER Global on IOS? I know Android was several days behind ...