14.5 weapons?

mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
pretty easy answer i guess, but where or what event were the 14.5 weapons (short and heavy guns) available in? i only ever saw 12.5 - 13.5

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    After you complete the VIP list to the top, a secondary "Super VIP" opens up with these prizes. Ruff estimate is $250 gold buy/spend to reach the top of that list.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    that's not completely horrible - 250 gold -- i've gotten easily that much gold between reaching 100 pts in small weekly tournaments and the free video gold. It's reaching near the top of the 1st VIP that seems out of reach.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    That's not entirely true. The 14.5 weapons are TOP prizes in Super VIP. In order to reach that, you must spend 3,500 GOLD to open the Super VIP and another 3,500 GOLD to win the top prize. 250 GOLD to win the top prize is a dream.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I assume the the 250 figure refers to $, not Gold. Top SuperVIP is 7000 Gold, which on IOS would cost $250.

Glu used to have a Super Super VIP which went to 15000 Gold, a $500 buy-in.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I assume the the 250 figure refers to $, not Gold. Top SuperVIP is 7000 Gold, which on IOS would cost $250.

Glu used to have a Super Super VIP which went to 15000 Gold, a $500 buy-in.

Well I'm a very literal person and someone can be lead down a dark alley by misusing or misspelling a single word.

LOL
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    oh lol! too much money. i guess my reading abilities are not so strong in the morning... well i guess i'll be sticking to "slumming" and playing catch-up only getting weapons that are effective for about a week/week and a half.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Well I'm a very literal person and someone can be lead down a dark alley by misusing or misspelling a single word.

LOL

It was an important clarification. Did you see that this week's Super VIP is a 14.5 Assault? You should jump all over that!
    bradr752 wrote: »
    It was an important clarification. Did you see that this week's Super VIP is a 14.5 Assault? You should jump all over that!

I know you're kidding ... we've had these weapons for weeks LMAO. TOOBAD
    The last two VIPs have really been uninteresting. It has served to demonstrate what a GIFT we got.
    Gift maybe ... but they can only award weapons rated at a given level once per month, or until the next TIER is released. So I look at it this way, ALL VIPs within the upgrade cycle are more or less identical, only the names have changed to protect the innocent.

We just happened upon those weapons right at the beginning of this cycle, so every week the VIP looks and feels identical because it is.

That is why I am waiting for the end of this cycle ... everything will rise 1.0 in rating. That being said, I am not looking to upgrade anything until the 2.0 rating increase which will occur the REGION after the NEXT REGION; about 4-5 weeks; this is where we started, relatively speaking, and why I call it the 90 DAY PLAN.

*** SMILES ***