8/20/2015 Sniper Global Event

124Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Gee, I thought you would be much higher than 15,829? I'm in the mid 15's, and only quarter filled out T13, 12k drone. Guess I just putter along in the right hand lane. Gets good mileage, though! I'm slowly coming up to the top 30 AT.

LMAO not really ... I've only been playing PvP since April-May, just in time for CKS 3.0. I know it seems longer, but I'm just a noobie. I'm sure you've noticed I don't play for AP/VP other than just enough to hit milestones using free energy.

I would estimate that in the 4 months I've been playing this game, I actually played hard maybe twice ... that's it. It's been one problem after another with GLU.

When I say I'm stopping my game play because of it, I mean it ... I stop playing until the problem is resolved.

When I say, we only need to compete once a month ... I mean it.

I've never been the type to say one thing and do another ... that's why this forum is full of people complaining. They know what they need to do; they simply refuse to do it. They keep trying to jam that square peg in a round hole and whine when it doesn't work ... SMH

So ... I try to assist ... as a matter of fact, I spend more time on this forum helping people than I do playing the game. Maybe that's what I like most about CKS; who knows. Call me Crusader Rabbit.

** SMILES **
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • christopher831christopher831 Registered Users 11 Posts
    scorpion,

You mentioned a couple 100k vaults, did you unlock tier 14 and max base economy? If so, is your maximum supply before you must transfer to the vault now just over 300k? It would verify the trend of maximum PPP vault is just over 1/3td of max supply.
    scorpion,

You mentioned a couple 100k vaults, did you unlock tier 14 and max base economy? If so, is your maximum supply before you must transfer to the vault now just over 300k? It would verify the trend of maximum PPP vault is just over 1/3td of max supply.

Yes I unlocked TIER 14 yesterday and only upgraded the BASE ECONOMY, but here are some stats:

PRODUCTION: 31.96K per hour to a max before transfer: 338.3K.
    VAULT SIZE: 4.03M

Player Health increase isn't going to be much this cycle, I would calculate it at 2,609,193 over TIER 13 at 2,587,145. So thin it's d.a.m.n near invisible. Guard Level and Sentry Level should rise from 130 to 138.

With regards to player health, I've been tracking this for quite some time. Health doubles every other cycle; the off cycle (currently) is negligible.

The production per hour has always been about 10% of transfer, therefore it takes about 10 hours to completely fill the "transfer bucket" before a transfer to the vault is required.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes I unlocked TIER 14 yesterday and only upgraded the BASE ECONOMY, but here are some stats:

PRODUCTION: 338.3K per hour
    VAULT SIZE: 4.03M

Player Health increase isn't going to be much this cycle, I would calculate it at 2,609,193 over TIER 13 at 2,587,145. So thin it's d.a.m.n near invisible. Guard Level and Sentry Level should rise from 130 to 138.

With regards to player health, I've been tracking this for quite some time. Health doubles every other cycle; the off cycle (currently) is negligible.

It is real hard to get enthused about Tier 14 upgrades other than Base Economy. I did the same as you, upgraded BE. Am now back to 4 XP mudules and the Drone upgrade treadmill. Should complete Level 121 today. The cost of Level 124 is 12.3 M Diamonds.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    It is real hard to get enthused about Tier 14 upgrades other than Base Economy. I did the same as you, upgraded BE. Am now back to 4 XP mudules and the Drone upgrade treadmill. Should complete Level 121 today.

YEP it's an off cycle ... next month it will double player health and the others will be better. That's the pattern now, I've seen this before back in June.

So the rule is ODD TIERs >>> GOOD ... EVEN TIERs >>> BAD ... LMAO
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    YEP it's an off cycle ... next month it will double player health and the others will be better. That's the pattern now, I've seen this before back in June.

So the rule is ODD TIERs >>> GOOD ... EVEN TIERs >>> BAD ... LMAO

Sooner or later, good or bad you have to buckle down and complete the Tier, but I am going to try to bump the Drone up first. The way figure it you and I have 12 Tier 14 upgrades left and (probably) 24 days before Tier 15. I am going to put it off until the last few days.
    Sooner or later, good or bad you have to buckle down and complete the Tier, but I am going to try to bump the Drone up first. The way figure it you and I have 12 Tier 14 upgrades left and (probably) 24 days before Tier 15. I am going to put it off until the last few days.

I hear you brother ... my grandmother always said don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, of course she never played CKS. LOL

The new record vault for me is now 114.36K ... sweet take ... poor guy is wondering how did that happen, I thought I was invincible??? Think again buddy ... Ha

HANDLES hasn't been around in awhile ... he usually has some sort of announcement by now. I checked over at MIRN and the only post in days is something about SEXUAL HARASSMENT and VERBAL ABUSE ... the more things change the more they stay the same I guess. What a waste of time and effort that turned out to be ... of course they could all be so busy frolicking around in utopia that they don't have the time to post to forums. NK14 is long gone for weeks now.
    It is real hard to get enthused about Tier 14 upgrades other than Base Economy. I did the same as you, upgraded BE. Am now back to 4 XP mudules and the Drone upgrade treadmill. Should complete Level 121 today. The cost of Level 124 is 12.3 M Diamonds.

Well I finally got rid of all my XP-4 and XP-8 drone parts and I'm on the threshold of jumping to the next level; I'm at 114K. Between League Milestones and VIP I have managed to grab a number of fuses, so we'll now see how far I can go.

News at 11 ...

Modern Slavers unlocks tomorrow.

Here we go:
    Drone: 123K Level 109 that's an increase from the start of the Global ... Drone 93K Level 106. For the first time since I encountered that dreaded 3-6-9 back in May, I may have one of my own in short order. The faster pace now sits well within my wheelhouse; the only question is do I have enough fuses to make it home?

BRAD ... now I understand why you maintained all along that I should have enough fuses ... the pace is so much quicker than it was when we started this quest. KUDOS

Now getting to 2.95M is another story altogether. But for now, I'll settle for 369K, then 410K. I still have some track ahead of me but at least I can see that light at the end of tunnel #1.

On a lighter note ... with 9 hours remaining in DAY #2, I decided to take the lead with 72 VP ... these guys were going so slow I might have hurt myself. I figured that would free them up to fight and do you know these wussies are still walking on egg shells ... Good Grief !!!
    Hopefully the new campaign will offer XP modules for the missions. They usually do. That would be the only reason to do the campaign. I am getting 10 30 XP Modules in the Gold League, where nobody wants the weapon.

I actually just did a $19.99, 480 Gold buy in the get from 4000 Gold to 4500 Gold, gets me 20 Medkits and 8 Tier 9 Modules, 23 XP. I don't remember the last time I did a $20 buy.

I have over 5800 in 4 XP modules, but it is so tedious, as you know.
    Hopefully the new campaign will offer XP modules for the missions. They usually do. That would be the only reason to do the campaign. I am getting 10 30 XP Modules in the Gold League, where nobody wants the weapon.

I actually just did a $19.99, 480 Gold buy in the get from 4000 Gold to 4500 Gold, gets me 20 Medkits and 8 Tier 9 Modules, 23 XP. I don't remember the last time I did a $20 buy.

I have over 5800 in 4 XP modules, but it is so tedious, as you know.

Wow still have 5,800 XP-4s eh? That's a 2 week burn for sure. Just pace yourself, do drones between powerups and try not to think about how many you have left. Before you know it they will all be gone.

Yeah I remember the $19.99 buy in TIMES 2. That was my Global budget, remember 1,000 BARS of GOLD ... seems like eons ago **SMILES** every single week after week ... then this smart guy I ran into said, "Why don't you spend it all (a month supply) at once and do this?" ... it's all history now.
    LEAGUE STATS:
    GLOBAL - 15 PARTS (RANK #370)
    DAY #1 - 12 PARTS (RANK #6)
    DAY #2 - 16 PARTS (RANK #2) ... 43 PARTS DOWN ... 7 PARTS to go.
    DAY #3 - 10 PARTS (RANK #7) ... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Observation: The first two (2) League Events have fielded 8 and 9 players respectively in my bracket. This could indicate (1) everyone is gone (2) GLU has started cleaning house (3) my Global AP of 4,047 was so low (I doubt this) that I was placed with the nags in some oddball group.

Something else very strange: a 100K+ vault appeared as my potential opponent and before I could select him, the games restarts ... Hmmmm

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

*** UPDATED TO REFLECT FINAL RESULTS ***