Well, that didn't last long...

Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015 Registered Users 20 Posts
Finally, a little over a week ago they fixed the horrible lag/frame rate problem and things were running very smoothly.....until yesterday......back to the same old, same old.....

If bullets are flying, you can't do much of anything and your time runs out before you can make any headway.

Why fix he problem only to return to ****?

Is glu having server problems?

Very fun game when it works but when you can't even play because the frame rates are so slow, it is very aggravating, not fun......

Any chance this will be fixed......again?

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If bullets are flying, you can't do much of anything and your time runs out before you can make any headway.

That's the solution ... when the bullets are flying, don't do anything ... duck until they stop flying ... simple.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Then the time runs out before completing the match because your always ducking and not taking out the opposition.

The solution is......fix the server problem!

It was fixed for a week, why not fix it permanently?
  • BullDogLBullDogL Registered Users 3 Posts
    Then the time runs out before completing the match because your always ducking and not taking out the opposition.

The solution is......fix the server problem!

It was fixed for a week, why not fix it permanently?

I'm playing the Amazon app on a Note 4 and haven't had that happen in a long time. <pauses to knock on nearest wooden object> Just curious - what operating system and device are you using? Have you tried clearing all ur apps before logging on and/or periodic device restarts? Is it only on certain maps or pretty much all of them? Long range, short range, or both? One more than the other? Especially bad when the enemy drone appears? Again, not a tech, just curious. Edit: Are you on wifi or network?
    BullDogL wrote: »
    what operating system and device are you using?
    IPad 2
    IOS 8.4.1
    ITunes
    Have you tried clearing all ur apps before logging on and/or periodic device restarts?
    No other apps run when I play the game, have restarted device but still the same. This problem happened for a couple months, then everything was fixed and running smoothly for a week, then back to the problem again.
    Is it only on certain maps or pretty much all of them?
    Long range, short range, or both? One more than the other?
    Especially bad when the enemy drone appears?
    All PVP matches/maps, long and short range the same.
    The more action going on (drones, enemy fire) the slower things go, almost freezes my response until they stop firing.
    This was all cleared up last week and ran like it should, something has changed in the glu server world...
    Edit: Are you on wifi or network?

wifi both at home and I tried at work with same result.
    Home = 50mb download 5mb upload
    Work = 80mb download 11mb upload
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    IPad 2
    IOS 8.4.1
    ITunes

No other apps run when I play the game, have restarted device but still the same. This problem happened for a couple months, then everything was fixed and running smoothly for a week, then back to the problem again.

All PVP matches/maps, long and short range the same.
    The more action going on (drones, enemy fire) the slower things go, almost freezes my response until they stop firing.
    This was all cleared up last week and ran like it should, something has changed in the glu server world...

wifi both at home and I tried at work with same result.
    Home = 50mb download 5mb upload
    Work = 80mb download 11mb upload

Your problem is the Ipad 2, it's way too outdated for this game.
    Your problem is the Ipad 2, it's way too outdated for this game.

Worked perfect last week.

It outdated itself in one week? Interesting.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Worked perfect last week.

It outdated itself in one week? Interesting.

The game outdated your system in one week. I've had a hypothesis regarding Ipad 2's. There are players out there who run this game on the same device with no problem. What if the processor or ram inside of your Ipad is failing, that could be a reason as to why it's so slow.