Modern Slavers Region

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
On IOS, Glu has just offered early access to a new Region, 600 Gold but you get the Zebra Sniper 512 K and 40 Medkits.

Official release 4 days 14 hours, Midnght Tuesday, PDT

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hip >>> Hip >>> Hooray !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hip >>> Hip >>> Hooray !!!

Tier 14 now out, yet another reason to be giddy! Player Health now 2,587,145 up from 1,341,961, I feel stronger already.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Tier 14 now out, yet another reason to be giddy! Player Health now 2,587,145 up from 1,341,961, I feel stronger already.

SO we live to see another region and we get one step closer to realizing if our new strategy will survive the 90 Day Cycle that I've proposed ... "MODERN SLAVERS" eh? interesting theme to say the least LOL

TOOBAD
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    On IOS, Glu has just offered early access to a new Region, 600 Gold but you get the Zebra Sniper 512 K and 40 Medkits.

Official release 4 days 14 hours, Midnght Tuesday, PDT

My platform is iOS but I do not find those offers, my current region is "Kill Club." Why I don't find the offer? :(
    Thianren wrote: »
    My platform is iOS but I do not find those offers, my current region is "Kill Club." Why I don't find the offer? :(

Probably because you have 3-4 regions to complete before you get that far. Keep slugging it out.

The order of REGIONS following KILL CLUB are as follows:

THE UNCHOSEN
    ASCENSION
    DRESSED TO KILL
    LE FUSIL
    MODERN SLAVERS ***

If you're not seeing any of these, you haven't been receiving any updates for at least 4 months. That's pretty bad ...

Have you completed Kill Club? You are missing several regions: The Unchosen, Ascension, Dressed to Kill, Le Fusil and now Modern Slavers. You have your work cut out for you.
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    Probably because you have 3-4 regions to complete before you get that far. Keep slugging it out.

The order of REGIONS following KILL CLUB are as follows:

THE UNCHOSEN
    ASCENSION
    DRESSED TO KILL
    LE FUSIL
    MODERN SLAVERS ***

If you're not seeing any of these, you haven't been receiving any updates for at least 4 months. That's pretty bad ...

I see…

Actually I have received those updates, but I still remain in Kill Club region, and now proceeds to The Unchosen. I am building up my base (currently Tier 9) to reach at least Tier 11 to anticipate the 11x weapons. I have Cain and Nidhogg which are 10,5x. Oh gosh…what a long way to go…

Off course I will not be able to proceed to Le Fusil region without sufficient base to upgrade my weapons right?…oh no…
    I see…

Actually I have received those updates, but I still remain in Kill Club region, and now proceeds to The Unchosen. I am building up my base (currently Tier 9) to reach at least Tier 11 to anticipate the 11x weapons. I have Cain and Nidhogg which are 10,5x. Oh gosh…what a long way to go…

Off course I will not be able to proceed to Le Fusil region without sufficient base to upgrade my weapons right?…oh no…

Yes and no ... each region carries with it a corresponding BASE TIER, as you undoubtedly have noticed. Each region has campaign contracts that require a weapon (long or short) that has sufficient power. The weapons the game refers to are the SNIPER (long) and ASSAULT (short) so you will need to upgrade 2 weapons.

Usually, a new weapon is required at each tier or with each new region that's released. What I do is grab a weapon that will last for awhile. So if you're at TIER 9 try to get a TIER 10 (2 ratings max over your current TIER level). NEVER go more than 2 levels over. It will cause you all kinds of problems down the road if you're planning to play PvP

NEVER use real money to purchase these weapons. They can be bought for free periodically using the in game cash rewards.

Now you can start upgrading your BASE TIER. You must fully upgrade each base before proceeding to the next tier. You have roughly a month to accomplish this.

Find a relaxed pace that is best for you and always try to stay current. Falling behind will cause all kinds of heartache. if you want to get the most enjoyment from the game, always try to keep up and stay current, it it's possible.
    The Modern Slavers region is now open and what a disappointment. The missions are a tired rehash of previous Campaigns. Lamest campaign yet.

The good news: the 24 Tesla and Heavy Test missions pay 181 K to 191K, and give 3 Tier 18 26XP Drone modules for a total of 72 Tier 13 Modules. Those missions are well worth it, everything else sucks! The permanent missions will also be awarding Tier 13 modules.
    Whoa Baby ... and 24 missions to boot? ... that alone is worth the price of admission.
    Whoa Baby ... and 24 missions to boot? ... that alone is worth the price of admission.

Yup, I scooped up 72 XP13s and filled my vault twice. Thank you very much, I won't be back to Modern Slaver for a while.

Total XP Drone parts is now over 26K, 22K in 4 XP Modules.
    The Modern Slavers Region will require fully upgraded 13.0 Sniper and Assault Weapons, 737.28 K or better, and other than a single 4 bombs mission is BORING.