TIER 15 Base Released on IOS

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
Tier 15 Base was just released on the IOS platform.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Tier 15 Base was just released on the IOS platform.

Could you provide a screen shot for cost analysis?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Could you provide a screen shot for cost analysis?

It will be a bit before I will have that screen shot. I need another 160K diamonds for the 1st update of 4.03M diamonds.
    It will be a bit before I will have that screen shot. I need another 160K diamonds for the 1st update of 4.03M diamonds.

That'll work, keep me posted, Thanks !!!
    That'll work, keep me posted, Thanks !!!

I started the Tier 15 upgrade. It will take 4 hours to complete.
    I started the Tier 15 upgrade. It will take 4 hours to complete.

OK ... cool man. One thing, what's the player health number?
    OK ... cool man. One thing, what's the player health number?

Here is a screen shot. 5,099,561 Health

x38lts.png
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    No wonder I keep getting my tier 11 butt kicked!
    Huggles, Raylina
    Here is a screen shot. 5,099,561 Health

x38lts.png

That's GREAT ... you'll notice that your PLAYER HEALTH more than doubles from the previous max of about 2.6M, so that confirms it ... EVEN numbered TIERS gives modest increases and ODD numbered TIERS more than doubles your HEALTH.

Please make a note of it ...

Thanks man.

*** SMILING ***
  • 13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    @amsoft2000, i don't know about you but i'm having issue with cks. First i lost all my data and have to start all over again. plus lately me and my friends have issues to play the game on our ios devices. Saying we cannot connect to the server error 203003 when the connection is good. Do you have the same issue before the updates?
    1304 wrote: »
    @amsoft2000, i don't know about you but i'm having issue with cks. First i lost all my data and have to start all over again. plus lately me and my friends have issues to play the game on our ios devices. Saying we cannot connect to the server error 203003 when the connection is good. Do you have the same issue before the updates?

That particular issue was a nasty one and I thought it was resolved. First off open a customer care ticket and then try clearing the app's cache being careful not to clear the app's data. Another concern, if you use one, is a network hub or cheap router. These cause collisions on your network and since CKS is sensitive to dropped packets, this may be causing your problem.

Are you able to actually start the game at all?
    That particular issue was a nasty one and I thought it was resolved. First off open a customer care ticket and then try clearing the app's cache being careful not to clear the app's data. Another concern, if you use one, is a network hub or cheap router. These cause collisions on your network and since CKS is sensitive to dropped packets, this may be causing your problem.

I received a "network error please check your network connection" error this morning, also. What was strange about this time was it happened during the loading of a PVP battle. As I was thinking to myself, "Oh s**t, there goes my win streak"' the message disappears and the battle loads. I win the battle and up pops the network error again. It took 3 attempts to reload CKS. In between attempts, Safari did load with out a problem.

So far 2 more battles completed without a problem. (IOS platform)
  • 13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts

I can start the game but cannot do any match or PVP.
    I have sent a customer care ticket but still no reply from them and it has been 6 hours so far. The thng i don't understand is clearing cache. I have an iphone and don't know how to clear cache on iphone. I could if it was android but i cannot find it anywhere on ios. It is more like delete data and file that i found on the ios.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Base Economy gains in Tier 15 seems incredibly modest. I have only completed two bumps so far, but Vault size is only 4.63M with two of the 4 upgrades complete, with production at 39.95K per hour. It is fair to say that a fully upgraded Tier 15 vault will not accomodate 17.5 weapons upgrade beyond the first tier.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Base Economy gains in Tier 15 seems incredibly modest. I have only completed two bumps so far, but Vault size is only 4.63M with two of the 4 upgrades complete, with production at 39.95K per hour. It is fair to say that a fully upgraded Tier 15 vault will not accomodate 17.5 weapons upgrade beyond the first tier.

You're correct ... max base economy is 5.23M and 48K per hour to a max of 440K, however player health has more than doubled from 2.6M (TIER 14) to 5.6M (TIER 15).

All in all, not bad .... if you haven't grabbed the KARMA, you may want to consider it because it's the last short range weapon you'll need in 2015. Coupled with your 17.5 ASAULT you will probably never need another weapon ... ever.
    The KARMA is an absolute beast at 20% of power; it literally dispatches SENTRIES and JUGGS in a few seconds. I DO NOT care for the sights however; just to large but it is more accurate than most HEAVY WEAPONS. I'll be putting this baby through the ringer to see what it's capable of. It's an ugly weapon ... at scale I would estimate that it's 5 feet long and weighs 100 lbs.; obviously only a video game warrior could run around the battle field lugging this monster. Actually it's more of an anti-aircraft gun that should be used on heavy bombers rather than people.

I'm seeing nothing but TIER 15 opponents (all bots with no drones, ironic) with an average vault of 70K; pretty much the same as TIER 14 when it was released. I'm also seeing more LONG battles than SHORTS and the BLACK HOLE is holding it's own; a single full charge no longer takes out a JUGG unless it's a head shot; this is the rule by the way, if you can take out a max'd out JUGG with a head shot, then the weapon is still effective and does not need upgrading.

As far as SHORTS, I don't see any issues arising until maybe TIER 20; if the game actually last 'till then.

TOOBAD has hit the 120 DAY PLAN threshold with the KARMA. Instead of upgrading to a new weapon, just open up another column of updates on this weapon ... truly amazing. In short, the two month wait was well worth it and will prove to be cost effective. Who would ever have predicted a single HEAVY WEAPON upgrade over the course of potentially SIX months ... that's TOOBAD.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    When and or where might I find the Karma as I don't see it available to me. Thanks
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
    Tofast4u2c wrote: »
    When and or where might I find the Karma as I don't see it available to me. Thanks

The Karma is what we have been calling a "Super VIP" weapon. If you spend 3500 Gold in the VIP, additional levels of the VIP open up. The Karma is available for spending 7000 Gold, There is also a 16.5 Sniper called the Cougar for spendign 5750 Gold.
    I must be getting old and cranky, but I am not as enthused about the Karma as I thought I would be. It is killer powerful, but the sights suck, when you put the front post on a distant target it is entirely obscured, the chain lag is irritating and it is like aiming a garden hose. I am still using the Blackthorn Assault on Shorts, which I whined about as well, it is now fully upgraded at 13M, the thing is a tack driver and is so much fun to use. Will Level 1 upgrades make me happier with the Karma?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I had a heavy with those supposedly "open" sights. Very difficult to follow moving targets, with all that metal obscuring your view. It's fine for target shooting, had a high precision pellet rifle that came with that, could keep 1/4" groupings at 10 M with .177 pellets. The sight didn't last long before I changed to a 4x scope with standard reticle. Just gives much more light and clarity to the eye.

Wouldn't mind it if they removed the hood - that's my main beef with that sight.

I'm also upset with my current tesla, the Nebula. it has a small "X" between wider spaced brackets, all in a faded out orange color. Half the time I don't even see the center of the scope when panning unless it's a very dark background. Sucks!

Screenshot_2015-09-27-07-04-501.png

It's interesting between my high level game and my tier 10 game. The high level game is very fast pace, and health can drop quickly if you don't keep up. The tier 10 game I can just stay scoped the full length of play, not worrying about heath level, and take my time lining up shots.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The Karma is what we have been calling a "Super VIP" weapon. If you spend 3500 Gold in the VIP, additional levels of the VIP open up. The Karma is available for spending 7000 Gold, There is also a 16.5 Sniper called the Cougar for spendign 5750 Gold.
    OK
    Found it and have acquired it. Even though it's been equipped it's still not there for me to use? Am I missing something?
    Nevermind
    I restarted the game and it's there. Kinda big but it's there. Thanks again for the tip.