Options

How is this possible?

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
How is it possible 2 b attacked twice in a row by the same person? Tony1983 did it 2 me 5 hrs ago.

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    How is it possible 2 b attacked twice in a row by the same person? Tony1983 did it 2 me 5 hrs ago.

It could have been revenge battles. Have you attacked him in the past.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The software always gives you a second crack at the same player if you lose the first one.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    It could have been revenge battles. Have you attacked him in the past.

I just chkd my 12 pgs of battle log and he was not listed in there.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The software always gives you a second crack at the same player if you lose the first one.

I have never seen that or been able 2 do that as far as I know. Can u explain how u do that?
  • Options
    I have never seen that or been able 2 do that as far as I know. Can u explain how u do that?

If you lose the first battle, then you can revenge again.
  • Options
    If you lose the first battle, then you can revenge again.

I have never been able 2 revenge on attacks i lose, only when i get attacked and my defense loses. How r u able 2 revenge on attacks that u personally lose? Do u play on amazon or ios? I am on google play and u cant on there.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I have never been able 2 revenge on attacks i lose, only when i get attacked and my defense loses. How r u able 2 revenge on attacks that u personally lose? Do u play on amazon or ios? I am on google play and u cant on there.

I'm just curious as to why you care about who attacks you or who you attack?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options

I was speaking from the point of view when you are doing the revenge attack. You are looking in your battle log and you click the revenge button. If you lose the revenge battle, then you can revenge again. but, IMO, revenge is a waste of time.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I was speaking from the point of view when you are doing the revenge attack. You are looking in your battle log and you click the revenge button. If you lose the revenge battle, then you can revenge again. but, IMO, revenge is a waste of time.

Revenge IS a waste of time. Even if you win, you always get a tiny vault. Scorpion's point is the critical one: Don't even look at the Battle Log, it doesn't matter. Go after the 100K Bot vaults.
  • Options
    I dont care who attacks me and i actually havent revenged anybody in months, bc as bradr752 and concerned mentioned, they R indeed a waste of time. The only reason i started this thread was 2 try and find out how i can b attacked 2x in a row by the same person as i dont understand how it can b done if he wasnt revenging me 2 begin with.
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I dont care who attacks me and i actually havent revenged anybody in months, bc as bradr752 and concerned mentioned, they R indeed a waste of time. The only reason i started this thread was 2 try and find out how i can b attacked 2x in a row by the same person as i dont understand how it can b done if he wasnt revenging me 2 begin with.

I have had instances of drawing the same opponent multiple times within a short period of time. If my attacks are quick enough on a global level it may appear on their battle log as twice in a row. I would share a scene shot but that has been lost.

Huggles
    Huggles, Raylina