Options

customer service deletes

I'm on android(amazon kindle) I have had correspondence with customer service for 3 weeks going and as of yesterday the new way that glu deals with my issues is to delete everything I post to customer service,they asked me to send screenshots and other info on three occasions in last 18 days,and I've done it. Each time it is deleted and nothing happens. I guess that's the new way of things in customer service.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Did they ask you to send in a ticket with the screen shots or to just post them. Also where are they being posted?
  • Options
    michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Did they ask you to send in a ticket with the screen shots or to just post them. Also where are they being posted?

They told me to post on the customer service section of home page,and no,never mentioned a ticket. Had three different but same subject conversations with customer service,I did what was asked and my conversations were deleted afterwards by customer service. Nothing accomplished as usual,I give up. The last update was enough of a headache for me,my days are numbered. I can't justify the time spent versus the enjoyment of the game any longer. I shouldn't have to troubleshoot a game every time there is an update,especially when my efforts to do so is not taken seriously by glu.
  • Options
    michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm sorry,customer care section is where all my correspondences have been. I mistakenly used the customer service tag for the description.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    This was sent to Customer Care this morning, in addition to several PMs to HANDLES: I re-posted here in the hope that you'll see this and in fear that CC may have deleted the message.

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION