Options

Handles: ? About Banned Players

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Handles, I have a couple ?'s about banned players that have started popping up constantly since the last updt:
1. How does a player get banned and who bans them?
2. I am constantly getting matched up with banned players in PVP, sometimes multiple times in a row (up to 4 or 5); why is this? If they r banned, then their profile shud b eliminated from popping up in PVP. I have wasted a lot of diamonds bc of having 2 search 4 another match since u cant play against a banned player.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The dev team are the ones that do the banning in game.

The issue with them showing up in the pvp rotation should be fixed soon.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    The dev team are the ones that do the banning in game.

The issue with them showing up in the pvp rotation should be fixed soon.

Ok, awesome, TY. Can u tell us all why they r being banned?
  • Options
    Handles, any ETA on when this is going 2 b fixed? This problem is really getting out of hand now as 80-90% of my PVP matchups r against banned players, which is costing me a lot of diamonds. Why is everyone and their mom being banned???
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    I've come up against a few banned players - ever since the last update or 2 i think. I find the best way to ultimately combat the problem of losing diamonds to other PVP or to trying to find a "suitable" matchup is to build your base up -- get that diamond production going so it won't matter - generated diamonds faster than they are taken!
  • Options
    Thank u Handles, it appears that the problem has been fixed.