11/5 Global

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Theoretically, this should be a 16.5 Heavy Global, but this week, Glu has not done a New Content update, they have not added weapons since last week and they have not started the Clan countdown timer, so who knows what they have in mind . There are actually 3 16.5 heavies in the store, The Gemini, the Naraka and the Taurus.

I don't pretend to have a clue as to what, if anything, they will do this week. I wouldn't even venture to predict a start time.
Prev1

Comments

• 13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Theoretically, this should be a 16.5 Heavy Global, but this week, Glu has not done a New Content update, they have not added weapons since last week and they have not started the Clan countdown timer, so who knows what they have in mind . There are actually 3 16.5 heavies in the store, The Gemini, the Naraka and the Taurus.

I don't pretend to have a clue as to what, if anything, they will do this week. I wouldn't even venture to predict a start time.

Yeah, this global is for heavy but there is something strange in this global. 2 heavy guns sagitarius and taurus. those guns have the same power 6.14M that what surprise me. Same damage, fire rate and overheat time at 0% upgrade.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    k51u9s.png
    This guy from Marica clan Monday screw me up my plan by making more expensive the parts for the heavy... Anyways on tird day he is on my same group in just want to know if was good fighter so I start to chase him many times I left him behind, so I wait for him to cach and start again.

2hf4291.png

Any ways his whole clan get upset and this happen jaja which is good, just I don't know how he did to communicate with them my clan chat is not working.

166dt06.png
    2a9bp6d.png
    maz229.png
    ajny3a.png
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    1304 wrote: »
    Yeah, this global is for heavy but there is something strange in this global. 2 heavy guns sagitarius and taurus. those guns have the same power 6.14M that what surprise me. Same damage, fire rate and overheat time at 0% upgrade.

Could be one is the TOP 10 Global Prize and the other a VIP Event Award; they're clones, speaking of which 16.5 GAIA TESLA is offered at 3,500 GOLD ... JEEZ ... these VIP Events are almost as boring as the Global Events; 96 hour event offering nothing new ... the weapons offered being recent prizes of previous VIP and Global Events.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Could be one is the TOP 10 Global Prize and the other a VIP Event Award; they're clones, speaking of which 16.5 GAIA TESLA is offered at 3,500 GOLD ... JEEZ ... these VIP Events are almost as boring as the Global Events; 96 hour event offering nothing new ... the weapons offered being recent prizes of previous VIP and Global Events.

amsoft2000 the sagitarius is the top 10 prize and taurus is the top 30. They are clone but in many previous global the top 10 prize had always been higher than the top 30. That is more than surprising. Has Glu lost in creating new weapons? Cause for this global, i think it is really a waste of gold to be at the top 10. Just being at the top 30 will give us a 16.5 weapon.
    amsoft2000 the sagitarius is the top 10 prize and taurus is the top 30. They are clone but in many previous global the top 10 prize had always been higher than the top 30. That is more than surprising. Has Glu lost in creating new weapons? Cause for this global, i think it is really a waste of gold to be at the top 10. Just being at the top 30 will give us a 16.5 weapon.

It has been a waste of GOLD to compete for weapons in Globals (period) for quite some time. I think the last time BRAD and I actually competed for weapons in a Global was in June-July, so I really do not pay as much attention as I once did.

That said, making a single weapon available for the TOP 30 which is identical to what's being offered to the TOP 10, is consistent with GLU's nonchalant way of determining prizes ... week after week I see these boring prizes and pass; there's no reason to compete. I've often stated that once you get to a certain level, you really only need to compete once a month. Unless you're in dire straits and are desperate for diamonds, drone fuses or weapons parts, there's no reason at all to compete.

I wish there was some sort of spectator mode LOL
    It has been a waste of GOLD to compete for weapons in Globals (period) for quite some time. I think the last time BRAD and I actually competed for weapons in a Global was in June-July, so I really do not pay as much attention as I once did.

That said, making a single weapon available for the TOP 30 which is identical to what's being offered to the TOP 10, is consistent with GLU's nonchalant way of determining prizes ... week after week I see these boring prizes and pass; there's no reason to compete. I've often stated that once you get to a certain level, you really only need to compete once a month. Unless you're in dire straits and are desperate for diamonds, drone fuses or weapons parts, there's no reason at all to compete.

I wish there was some sort of spectator mode LOL

I understand you about the global. It is a waste of time if we get to a high level. I wish that glu would make the global more interesting because even if we are not in the top 30 we can still achieve to get the top 30 weapon by completing the pvp group match. I was thinking that instead of parts for the top 30 weapon which is always .5 why not put the next tier buying weapon. Maybe you will be more interested in compete to get to the top 30 instead of trying to get some parts and complete the weapon afterwards. What do you think about this?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The top Super VIP weapon for 7000 Gold is a 17.5 Heavy, the Jahannam, 3.07M/5.03M. That is not a misprint: this Heavy tops out at 5.03M, half the rating of the two identical 16.5 Global weapons, which top out at 10.06M. I assume this is a mistake, but it is STUPID.

BTW VIP parts are to the Lyrebird, a 17.0 3 shot magazine Sniper. Lame-O!
    The top Super VIP weapon for 7000 Gold is a 17.5 Heavy, the Jahannam, 3.07M/5.03M. That is not a misprint: this Heavy tops out at 5.03M, half the rating of the two identical 16.5 Global weapons, which top out at 10.06M. I assume this is a mistake, but it is STUPID.

BTW VIP parts are to the Lyrebird, a 17.0 3 shot magazine Sniper. Lame-O!

Are you kidding me or what? 5.xxM is 16.5 range; I suppose the parts for 17.0 LYREBIRD will become the permanent replacement for the FLUTE. GLU was supposed to introduce a feature for recycling weapons parts; I wonder how far along they are on that one?
    I understand you about the global. It is a waste of time if we get to a high level. I wish that glu would make the global more interesting because even if we are not in the top 30 we can still achieve to get the top 30 weapon by completing the pvp group match. I was thinking that instead of parts for the top 30 weapon which is always .5 why not put the next tier buying weapon. Maybe you will be more interested in compete to get to the top 30 instead of trying to get some parts and complete the weapon afterwards. What do you think about this?

What do you call a "high level"? DEFENSE TIER? prevailing tier is 16 ... check ... WEAPONS? current short range weapon is rated at 17.5; long range is rated at 16.5 ... check ... Lifetime Victories? well this is more of a function of how long you've been playing the game as opposed to how good you actually are at playing the game.

So in short, if you are "up to date" on your upgrades you are at the "high level" compared to others. I tend to attribute this to a much simpler explanation. Resource management, in the form of cash, diamonds, $$$, GOLD, etc. are just as important to success as winning battles.
    Are you kidding me or what? 5.xxM is 16.5 range; I suppose the parts for 17.0 LYREBIRD will become the permanent replacement for the FLUTE. GLU was supposed to introduce a feature for recycling weapons parts; I wonder how far along they are on that one?

This is the same max rating as the 15.5 Silk: 5.03M. Remember the Silk? How long ago was that? This is in fact a Silk clone with a 17.5 sticker pasted on it.
    This is the same max rating as the 15.5 Silk: 5.03M. Remember the Silk? How long ago was that? This is in fact a Silk clone with a 17.5 sticker pasted on it.

Hell ... now they're just getting silly with this c.r.a.p !!! A 15.5 with a 17.5 sticker? Buyer Beware ...
    Several have questioned why I refer to the upcoming release of TIER 17 as a "Blood Bath". Consider this, and unbeknownst to you, you finally buy into a Super VIP Event believing that you are acquiring the 17.5 weapons required to compete at TIER 17; usually better late than never right?

After several upgrades you decide to take these new monster weapons out for a spin and to your surprise, they're ineffective and you are defeated in just a few seconds. This can't be right, so you try again ... same results.

PLEASE take NOTHING for GRANTED ... ESPECIALLY WEAPONS POWER RATINGS !!!

Post here and we'll take it ...
    New Content update corrects the power of the top 10 weapon, the Sagittarius to 7.37M/11.29M but does not change the Super VIP weapon, the Jahannam, still 17.5, 3.07M/5.03M.
  • Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    New Content update corrects the power of the top 10 weapon, the Sagittarius to 7.37M/11.29M but does not change the Super VIP weapon, the Jahannam, still 17.5, 3.07M/5.03M.

Update! New TESLA RIFLES MEGAERA 17.5 12.29M/20.15M, HECATE 17.5 14.75M/22.61M.
    Jet Lee wrote: »

Did you see these in the store?
  • Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts

Yep ! Looks promising !

I did, but they are not particularly interesting. The Megaera is an Aphrodite clone and the Hecate is only slightly (12%) more powerful. Not worth looking at if you own the Aphrodite, and if you don't own the Aphrodite, you can't get them anyway. I assume they will show up in a future Global.

There are lots of new additions to weapons in the Store and the most interesting thing about them is that none of them are 18.5. An 18.0 Sniper is a close as it gets.
    I did, but they are not particularly interesting. The Megaera is an Aphrodite clone and the Hecate is only slightly (12%) more powerful. Not worth looking at if you own the Aphrodite, and if you don't own the Aphrodite, you can't get them anyway. I assume they will show up in a future Global.

There are lots of new additions to weapons in the Store and the most interesting thing about them is that none of them are 18.5. An 18.0 Sniper is a close as it gets.

There may be some hope after all. If there is an 18.0 SNIPER in there, then it's only a matter of time for the 18.5 weapons to appear right? We're definitely too close to TIER 17 to be thinking about 17.x weapons. We're set, and if not it's going to be a hard fight. My biggest problem with GLU and the way they're handling these events, is that we should have started to see 18.5 weapons a month ago.

Just more variables to the guessing game ...
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Jet Lee wrote: »

I just checked the store and both of these weapons are for future event crafting with no parts currently available.
    There may be some hope after all. If there is an 18.0 SNIPER in there, then it's only a matter of time for the 18.5 weapons to appear right? We're definitely too close to TIER 17 to be thinking about 17.x weapons. We're set, and if not it's going to be a hard fight. My biggest problem with GLU and the way they're handling these events, is that we should have started to see 18.5 weapons a month ago.

Just more variables to the guessing game ...

Also, I can't find a 18.0 SNIPER in my store anywhere. The best that I show is the 17.0 LYREBIRD SNIPER.
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Also, I can't find a 18.0 SNIPER in my store anywhere. The best that I show is the 17.0 LYREBIRD SNIPER.

The store is also based on your level. I am at 53 with a base tier at 5.2. My store only show 5.5 weapons for purchase and up to 13.5 on the build list.
    Huggles, Raylina
    Here it is:

iyodih.jpg
    I just checked the store and both of these weapons are for future event crafting with no parts currently available.

Confirmed ... I just arrived home and checked for myself. Since it's way to early for 17.5s to be featured in Global Events, these are no doubt VIP Event prizes to be featured in next week's VIP Event; which means another "cloned" event offering nothing new.

Oh well ....
    Confirmed ... I just arrived home and checked for myself. Since it's way to early for 17.5s to be featured in Global Events, these are no doubt VIP Event prizes to be featured in next week's VIP Event; which means another "cloned" event offering nothing new.

Oh well ....

Or maybe we can spin for them! Ooh!

High value xx.0 weps have almost always been Mystery Box spins. I presume that the 17.5s are future Globals. The Taurus, this weeks top 30 Heavy was added a week ago.
    Or maybe we can spin for them! Ooh!

High value xx.0 weps have almost always been Mystery Box spins. I presume that the 17.5s are future Globals. The Taurus, this weeks top 30 Heavy was added a week ago.

I dunno Bro, HEAVIES, HEAVIES, SNIPERS, SNIPERS all I know is that there is not a single weapon I need OR want and it's starting to get under my skin .... Actually, the 18.5s should have made their debut on 10/22. GLU has got this so screwed up I am finding it hard to follow the original cycle in all of this mess.
    I dunno Bro, HEAVIES, HEAVIES, SNIPERS, SNIPERS all I know is that there is not a single weapon I need OR want and it's starting to get under my skin .... Actually, the 18.5s should have made their debut on 10/22. GLU has got this so screwed up I am finding it hard to follow the original cycle in all of this mess.

I should give up predicting what Glu will do, but if they use this week's new weps for next weeks Global, it will be a Tesla Global. I am now thinking we get Tier 17 and 18.5 Super in two weeks, November 19th. While there is no pattern to that, it would be a logical point at which to introduce a weapons upgrade cycle. What do you think? (Beyond the obvious thought that I should just give up attempting to predict what Glu will do.)

I am with you, I don't need a weapons upgrade, my Base will be finished tomorrow, I have got enough pages to do some Drone weapons upgrades, I am in no hurry.
    I should give up predicting what Glu will do, but if they use this week's new weps for next weeks Global, it will be a Tesla Global. I am now thinking we get Tier 17 and 18.5 Super in two weeks, November 19th. While there is no pattern to that, it would be a logical point at which to introduce a weapons upgrade cycle. What do you think? (Beyond the obvious thought that I should just give up attempting to predict what Glu will do.)

I am with you, I don't need a weapons upgrade, my Base will be finished tomorrow, I have got enough pages to do some Drone weapons upgrades, I am in no hurry.

DITTO ... we should know in two weeks
    Here it is:

iyodih.jpg

Well, this is really interesting now. Here is a screen shot of my store at 6:45PM and I don't have the STALLION available. I guess there is just no love. LOL

r2jcrd.png

As you can see, I only have the LYREBIRD showing. Maybe it is because I don't own it yet, but this is definitely weird.
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 5.63M (95% Upgraded; SL 8.38M remaining)
    DRONE: 470K (Power) - 126/150 (Level) - 27/1235 (XP) - 3.07M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (440K), RL (440K), HR (440K), SG (440K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 355P (10,650)

FUSES:
    03 x TIER 15 (XP-29); 20 x TIER 15 (XP-23); 20 x TIER 7 (XP-19);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 17.0 LYREBIRD (acquired 10/22)
    TESLA: 16.5 WITCH (acquired 10/22); 100% upgraded.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22); 75% upgraded.
    HEAVY: 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/25); 60% upgraded; 17.5 BLOBFISH (In-reserve; acquired 10/22).

Drone weapons parts are multiplying whilst I continue to accumulate the elusive fuses.

TIER 16 BASE will be fully upgraded shortly; I shall then turn my attention to upgrading the BLOBFISH.

SIDE NOTE: after the latest content update, the WITCH has come alive with all types of bats, jack-o-lanterns, black cats and other weird animations.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Well, this is really interesting now. As you can see, I only have the LYREBIRD showing. Many it is because I don't own it yet, but this is definitely weird.

I have confirmed that I'm seeing the 17.0 LYREBIRD (which I have equipped) as well as the 18.0 STALLION which I again suspect will be the VIP Event (minor-Prize) en-route to an 18.5 Grand Finale, which could be coming soon to a theatre near you.

If there is any shred of predictability remaining in GLU, this would indicate an 18.5 HEAVY could be presented as early as next week; realistically in two weeks. All shall converge for a memorable upgrade cycle, this much I am sure of.