Handles: Is The Experience Bar Broken, Now?

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The 18.5 trigger in the "bot" generation process may have caused the system to run off the rails (a MAJOR bug) Have you tried going back to the 17.5s?

I will give it a try. Thanks.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    As of now I am at 150 and meter not moving. Lots of sudden kills. Have I mentioned that I am not happy about the state of this game?

Have you submitted your Level Problem Ticket to Customer Care? It only takes about 8 Jolly Roger missions per level.

Here is a screen shot of my Level 157 Player Health.

Let me tell you having 16.9M health instead of 10M makes all the difference in the world. I was having the same problem that you are having fighting short range bots. Now the battles are much easier and winnable. I was just about ready to stop fight short range battles

xbiwwy.png

Here is the level up screen art.

28tcc3q.png

And of course the Facebook Garbage screen. The only choice is to submit, so I am just restarting CKS.

mb759v.png
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's a question, I have only 2 contracts remaining in the original (first) group (INTEL #1). Should I continue OR wait for a confirmation from Customer Care that the issue has been fixed?

I also notice that your levels are increasing but the bar itself is still stuck?

Another "concerned" I thought I was bad with 550M cash; I see you have 821M. My fear is if this figure goes over 1 BILLION the game might choke LOL

Yet another inconsistency ... your vault 12.14M my vault 10.89M ... this region is F.U.B.A.R LMFAO ... Not a big deal since I rarely let the vault get full anyway, but I am fully upgraded on BASE ECONOMY ... go figure SMH

Server Maintenance restarts are off the hook ... what the hell is going on at GLU HQ?

Not a fracking single thin dime will they get !!!

Now my vault just jumped to 13.4M ... I don't know what's going on but it doesn't look good.

More excellent work from the developers I suppose?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Here's a question, I have only 2 contracts remaining in the original (first) group (INTEL #1). Should I continue OR wait for a confirmation from Customer Care that the issue has been fixed?

I also notice that your levels are increasing but the bar itself is still stuck?

Another "concerned" I thought I was bad with 550M cash; I see you have 821M. My fear is if this figure goes over 1 BILLION the game might choke LOL

Yet another inconsistency ... your vault 12.14M my vault 10.89M ... this region is F.U.B.A.R LMFAO ... Not a big deal since I rarely let the vault get full anyway, but I am fully upgraded on BASE ECONOMY ... go figure SMH

Server Maintenance restarts are off the hook ... what the hell is going on at GLU HQ?

Not a fracking single thin dime will they get !!!

Now my vault just jumped to 13.4M ... I don't know what's going on but it doesn't look good.

More excellent work from the developers I suppose?

The bar is not stuck, I had just level up when I took that screen shot.

Here is a screen shot during the leveling.

9u6oes.png

And then after 2 more missions. You can see that the bar moves rapidly, again.

105sj9v.png

As far as waiting, you will know when it is fixed, by watching the experience bar after you complete a mission. It was taking about a day for customer service to get back to me this go around.

If you need to do missions, then go ahead a do them. If you don't need to do the missions then wait a day.

It takes only 14 of "The Chosen" missions for a level upgrade and if you are doing Jolly Rodger repeatable missions, then 5 repeatable missions will equal 1 of the 8 needed. So around 40 repeatable missions will level you from 150 to 151.

So far (knock on wood), I have not seen any server maintenance errors, but I have had a few resynch errors.
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    No, there was an issue with the level up between 150 and 151 itself. The mission xp change is to counter that issue, as 151 to 152 and beyond are normal level progression.

I'm told that you have to contact Customer Care to resolve the issue if you have already cleared the first mission in the new region.

Hi Handles,

I have contacted customer care via the link provided by you and also through the game. Nothing has happened no reply or fixing at all.😡 my level bar is still stucked at 150 and I got sudden kill frequently during short range attacks. Could you help me?
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Hi Handles,

I have contacted customer care via the link provided by you and also through the game. Nothing has happened no reply or fixing at all.�� my level bar is still stucked at 150 and I got sudden kill frequently during short range attacks. Could you help me?

It has been almost a day since my last contact with/from Customer Care. So far I have not received any messages stating that the issue was fixed. Just keep checking after you complete a campaign. You will know when it is fixed because there will be movement on the experience bar.

Level 158 raises player health to just under 18M.

x5zcq8.png
    Thanks, Concerned!
    Completed INTEL MISSION #1 this morning and started INTEL MISSION #2. I can confirm that the bar is now moving and for reference, it extends equal in length to one (1) energy bar. I haven't received any level up (still at 150); health still at 10,163,469 (no change) but as CONCERNED mentioned, I expect this to jump upon completion of the next mission set.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That doesn't sound like it's been fixed yet, to me? Not that I'm there yet...
    Completed INTEL MISSION #1 this morning and started INTEL MISSION #2. I can confirm that the bar is now moving and for reference, it extends equal in length to one (1) energy bar. I haven't received any level up (still at 150); health still at 10,163,469 (no change) but as CONCERNED mentioned, I expect this to jump upon completion of the next mission set.

This definitely good news to hear. You do not need to concentrate on Intel missions ,the good news is any of the mission, except for the repeatable mission, will have the same effect. You should only need to complete around 8 regular Jolly Roger missions per level jump. This is unless the brain trust decided to change something else.

Let me tell you that 1M jump in player health, per level, is sweet. So at level 160, we will be back to are health has doubled.
    concerned wrote: »
    This definitely good news to hear. You do not need to concentrate on Intel missions ,the good news is any of the mission, except for the repeatable mission, will have the same effect. You should only need to complete around 8 regular Jolly Roger missions per level jump. This is unless the brain trust decided to change something else.

Let me tell you that 1M jump in player health, per level, is sweet. So at level 160, we will be back to are health has doubled.

I don't know what's happening Bro ... I just completed INTEL MISSION #2 and no changes or level ups still SMH
    I've been finishing up Rifleman, and my meter has also grown to about the length of one energy, so, I don't think Glu has fixed your missions, yet. Wish we had more feedback about this. Does Glu reset the missions if they aren't working, or do they adjust the xp values of the remaining ones? Haven't heard from Bradr if he's been turned on, either.
    try_again wrote: »
    I've been finishing up Rifleman, and my meter has also grown to about the length of one energy, so, I don't think Glu has fixed your missions, yet. Wish we had more feedback about this. Does Glu reset the missions if they aren't working, or do they adjust the xp values of the remaining ones? Haven't heard from Bradr if he's been turned on, either.

I concur ... this not knowing is irritating to say the least ... haven't heard from Bradr if he's been "turned on" ... funny.
    I concur ... this not knowing is irritating to say the least ... haven't heard from Bradr if he's been "turned on" ... funny.

I am still stuck without a way to increase player health. No mission, meter doesn't move. I am getting killed over and over. I have not managed to get a streak of 10 all day. Average streak is 5 or 6.
    I am still stuck without a way to increase player health. No mission, meter doesn't move. I am getting killed over and over. I have not managed to get a streak of 10 all day. Average streak is 5 or 6.

My case exactly the same. All the missions are done in Jolly Rogers but my level bar still stucked at 150. Sudden kill drives me mad, totally pointless to play.
    BRAD I can't be of any assistance without more information. Obviously, from what you're stating, you're not losing from a drone attack since it happens so quickly.

Since you have to fire the first shot, who did you shoot at before you died?
    Are you seeing a missile lock icon on the hud?
    Is it a sniper rifle that's killing you?
    What's the defense power of the opponents you're losing to?
    Do barriers provide any protection at all?
    Are we talking LONG or SHORT battles or both?
    Are any of your clan members experiencing the same?
    Have you been "turned on" for more than 4 hours?

The only thing I can think of that can kill that fast would be a missile, but you would get a warning before then and if it were it would have to be a sentry since rocketeers don't possess that kind of power (maybe they do in this case); makes no sense at all.

Maybe your drone has been commandeered by the Taliban and they've turned it against you?

How's Mom?

I need some more data bro.
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, the bar is noticeably moving; just no level ups as yet. I've lived without it for some 9-10 regions now (as least since KILL CLUB) so I won't miss it a bit, however, being stuck at 150 does cause me some concern.

Like I said the bar is moving ... does it need to move completely from left to right before a level up occurs?
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, the bar is noticeably moving; just no level ups as yet. I've lived without it for some 9-10 regions now (as least since KILL CLUB) so I won't miss it a bit, however, being stuck at 150 does cause me some concern.

Like I said the bar is moving ... does it need to move completely from left to right before a level up occurs?

Yes the bar fills up completely to the right and then you level up and the bar resets back to the left. If you have completed all of the regular missions, then it will take around 40 repeatable Jolly Roger drone fuse missions per level up. The othe method now will be to complete all of the repeatable missions from around Ascension all the way to Jolly Roger.

Each level 152 required around 6200 experience to complete. Also, if I was not mistaken, I jumped from level 151 to 153. Each succeeding level requires a bit more total experience. The jump from 157 to 158 took me around 8,000 of so experience.
    Just doing repeatable drone fuse mission will be the so tedious way to level up, but since you need more fuses for your drone anyway, it won't be a complete waste of time.

Jolly Roger give the Tier 16 Fuses (25xp), Rifleman Tier 15 Fuses (22xp), down to Acension Tier 10 (18 cup).

From there The Unchosen, Kill Club and Brazil all give 15 xp fuses, East Asia is the 1st region that gives fuses and the are 12 Xp.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Mine is still broken also. Haven't heard back from customer support. Imagine that LOL
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Mine is still broken also. Haven't heard back from customer support. Imagine that LOL

Mine was fixed several days ago. I still have not heard back from Customer Care that it was fixed or that there was even a problem. Does this surprise anyone.
    Yes the bar fills up completely to the right and then you level up and the bar resets back to the left. If you have completed all of the regular missions, then it will take around 40 repeatable Jolly Roger drone fuse missions per level up. The othe method now will be to complete all of the repeatable missions from around Ascension all the way to Jolly Roger.

Each level 152 required around 6200 experience to complete. Also, if I was not mistaken, I jumped from level 151 to 153. Each succeeding level requires a bit more total experience. The jump from 157 to 158 took me around 8,000 of so experience.

So I just downloaded Jolly Roger yesterday, and not having a 16x primary, finally got an initial set of data points today. I did all the heavy missions, and they averaged 785xp (starts at 760 and ends at 785), so that was 8,635XP (don't have the Cronas, so only heavy missions). The contracts are only 150 XP, and I only did the one mission below for 755 XP. The meter hasn't moved, so I'm guessing they didn't fix the initial download, and everyone will have to submit a ticket.

Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-12-181.png

I'm guessing that the region XP isn't changed, since I got over 9500 XP so far, and no meter movement, they must be changing the code to set the triggers of when the level jumps. Couldn't they just do a content update for everyone? If I do more missions will I be less likely to EVER LEVEL UP?
    try_again wrote: »
    So I just downloaded Jolly Roger yesterday, and not having a 16x primary, finally got an initial set of data points today. I did all the heavy missions, and they averaged 785xp (starts at 760 and ends at 785), so that was 8,635XP (don't have the Cronas, so only heavy missions). The contracts are only 150 XP, and I only did the one mission below for 755 XP. The meter hasn't moved, so I'm guessing they didn't fix the initial download, and everyone will have to submit a ticket.

Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-12-181.png

I'm guessing that the region XP isn't changed, since I got over 9500 XP so far, and no meter movement, they must be changing the code to set the triggers of when the level jumps. Couldn't they just do a content update for everyone? If I don more missions will I be less likely to EVER LEVEL UP?

I'm currently in INTEL MISSION#3 and my progress bar is identical to yours (moving slowly to the right) but no level ups as yet. My main concern is being stuck at 150. I haven't seen a level up for at least 9 regions (KILL CLUB), so I can't miss what I've never had in terms of GOLD. Anyone care to guess what would happen if we hit TIER 18 at level 150?

BTW How many drones fuses did you collect doing the trial missions? My guess is 60 x XP-31.

OK that's a relief. This early in the region, I am still playing campaign missions. It's one of the aspects of this game that takes me the longest to complete probably because I hate closing contracts, so in this regard I am not repeating missions yet. It usually takes me 1-2 weeks to complete the new region.
    18 of the 20 players in my clan are stuck at 150. I am still stuck and am still getting killed suddenly every 10 PVPs. I have had over 40 losses so far this global. Normally I would lose 2 or 3.

My longest streak is 34, but my average streak is only 10 this Global.
    18 of the 20 players in my clan are stuck at 150. I am still stuck and am still getting killed suddenly every 10 PVPs. I have had over 40 losses so far this global. Normally I would lose 2 or 3.

I get that, but you're not telling me anything ** SMILES **
    Here is an indication of how fast the experience bar moves for me. Once they fix your bars, I would expect you would experience the same. After all, their programmers are not good enough to single me out for special super fast leveling.

Here is my starting Level 158, this morning.

2yubs4n.png

Mission 1 completed.

2rdb28k.png

Mission 2 completed.

racjk5.png

Mission 3 completed.

710juu.png

And finally, mission 4.

scs5fo.png

Upon completion.

2cgzhag.png

This is how fast I have been able to level after Customer Care must have "fixed" my issue. As you can see, I spent less that 12 minutes to get to Level 159.

I would really expect that you will have the same experience once Customer Care fixes your glitch, which I am hoping will be very soon for all of you

And for those inquiring minds, Player Health is now at 19.05M.
    I would really expect that you will have the same experience once Customer Care fixes your glitch, which I am hoping will be very soon for all of you

And for those inquiring minds, Player Health is now at 19.05M.

19.05M is the second month where health has practically doubled ... WOW ... I can't be killed now, double my health and you better watch out man !!!
    19.05M is the second month where health has practically doubled ... WOW ... I can't be killed now, double my health and you better watch out man !!!

And there is 1 more upgrade level left for me, so with another 1.04M health, my health will be just north of 20M. It will be double health from Tier 16's 10.1M health.

And, yes, 20M health is making all of the difference in the world. When I was at Level 150's 10M health, I was having all of the same problems that Brad has been reporting. I was having to use 1-2 med kits and 2-3 grenades per short range battle. Then, there was still the sudden death problems. I starting to wonder if CKS's battle algorithm has something in it, that goes like this:

IF PLAYERS HEALTH is =< BOTS HEALTH
    THEN INCREASE AGENTS CHANCES OF HEAD SHOTS

The sudden death problem just does not make any sense, it can't be from a Drone rocket, because they just don't hit that hard. It can't be from a Rocket Elite, because there is usually 1 maybe 2 of them and they usually do not fire at the same time.

But then, this is big reason that I skip short range battles against RL players. They just hit too hard, IMO, probably twice as hard as a bot opponent.

Bradr, I see the same results for me very soon. I've noticed the health meter moving much faster after Jolly Roger came out. I thought I'd be safe since I just downloaded it yesterday, but, it's definitely not moving anytime soon, and when the next tesla comes out. I will not be able to survive using it if leveling up is not fixed quickly.

The fact that 90% of Elites have been very negatively affected by this problem does not bode well for the survival of the game. A blanket onslaught of complaining customers that are asking for individual repair of their game will mean disaster, no doubt.

I don't think other players understand the seriousness of this problem, yet.