Drone Upgrade costs more tha doubled after today's update.

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
I just did an upgrade to my drone. Before the update, I was paying 7,138.63 Diamonds per XP point.

Now, after the updated, it cost 16,282 Diamonds per XP points. What is going on?

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    I just did an upgrade to my drone. Before the update, I was paying 7,138.63 Diamonds per XP point.

Now, after the updated, it cost 16,282 Diamonds per XP points. What is going on?

I have confirmed that the same has occurred on Google Play. Costs have doubled for drone weapons and XP modules alike. We need to start a "HANDLES" thread to be sure he is aware of it and determine if this was a mistake OR intentional.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    CONCERNED are your drone costs still running double, mine are. HANDLES just told me the costs have NOT changed. We need to prove this to them somehow. Any ideas?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    CONCERNED are your drone costs still running double, mine are. HANDLES just told me the costs have NOT changed. We need to prove this to them somehow. Any ideas?

Yep, I have some old screen shots for a 64K Shield generator that was upgraded to 74K level 3. Let me get them into tinypics and let you take a look.

Here are the 8 parts that I was going to fuse, 6 SG and 2 MG.

x58niu.jpg

and here is the fusing screen.

vcw7qc.jpg

So a 74K level 3 SG was costing 5687 diamonds.

You better sit down when you see what they want for a 64K level 1 SG.

Here are the parts 6 SG and the 2 MGs.

34snee1.jpg

6g8wzs.jpg

I am fusing the same amount of experience upgrading with the same weapons.

BUT NOW LOOK AT THE COST.

nmexop.jpg

And this with a 64K level 1 Shield generator.