Options

12/10 Global

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    If you printed out all of the Customer Care tickets that I have filed this week and bound them into a single volume, it would be the size of a phone book for a large metropolitan area. You could print the totality of meaningful answers that I have receive back from Glu on a c*o*c*ktail napkin. (It never occurred to me before that that word was obscene)
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    If you printed out all of the Customer Care tickets that I have filed this week and bound them into a single volume, it would be the size of a phone book for a large metropolitan area. You could print the totality of meaningful answers that I have receive back from Glu on a c*o*c*ktail napkin. (It never occurred to me before that that word was obscene)

Gift or Bug? No need to report ... if you play a replay mission, and opt for the double cash video, you will receive 1 GOLD.

5 GOLD BARS so far ..... looks like it stopped at 10 bars, oh well
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    With 2 days 7 Hours to go, the IOS standings are:

#1 13310 Skidrail
    #2 7710 CalllllllKllum
    #10 5679 Daddyboy #10 AT Leaderboard
    #13 5290 Kohaisan #6 AT Leaderboard
    #17 4510 Tonyzaper23 #4 AT Leaderboard
    #30 3760 Alex05PR0
    #103 2410 Bradr752 #2 AT Leaderboard, playing freebies only

Other than Skidrail, nobody is playing the game. I am debating about stopping short of the 2500 Silver League Milestone, which is still not fixed.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Scorpion, I need to pick your brain. As you can see from the above, Glu is working on a fix for the IOS League milestones. I want to be in Silver League to pick up the Gold milestones. Should I stay below 2500 until they fix the problem? is this one of those things that if you pass the threshold before the fix that the server doesn't credit you for the fix, like the Level meter and several other examples of fixes that worked only for future players not those who are already past the trigger point?

I just passed the 2500 point milestone and got the message that I qualified for Silver league.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    I just passed the 2500 point milestone and got the message that I qualified for Silver league.
    I just passed 2500 on the IOS platform and got no message.
  • Options
    I just passed 2500 on the IOS platform and got no message.

Ooops ....
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Ooops ....

I assume that this will be one of those Glu fixes that will work prospectively, but will screw the guys who crossed the threshold before the fix, like the broken level fix.

I don't really care on this one, though the Silver League Gold Milestones are sweet.
  • Options
    I assume that this will be one of those Glu fixes that will work prospectively, but will screw the guys who crossed the threshold before the fix, like the broken level fix.

I don't really care on this one, though the Silver League Gold Milestones are sweet.

Well it depends on how they correct it ... if they use AP then you're fine and the longer they take to fix it, this would seem to be the "logical" way to do it.

What I find strange is that CONCERNED got the SL confirmation when he crossed 2500 but you did not. You're both on IOS; it doesn't make sense.

Have you restarted recently?
  • Options

I don't think anyone really cares. The game itself has got so many bugs that they may need to release an interim build like 4.0.1 or something along those lines.

I wouldn't make any purchases for awhile, nothing seems reliable at this point and I'm losing track of just how many bugs there are and on which platforms. These guys can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. They seemingly improve the game's performance but break basic features that have always worked.

Who knows *** SMH ***
  • Options
    I don't think anyone really cares. The game itself has got so many bugs that they may need to release an interim build like 4.0.1 or something along those lines.

I wouldn't make any purchases for awhile, nothing seems reliable at this point and I'm losing track of just how many bugs there are and on which platforms. These guys can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. They seemingly improve the game's performance but break basic features that have always worked.

Who knows *** SMH ***

I haven't made a secret of the fact that I have had a substantial budget for this game for the year + that I have played it. My budget for December will be $0. My budget for January will be $0 as well if they don't give me something to motivate me to play the game. Tell me, what possible reason is there to spend money on this game right now? I am totally unable to come up with one.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Well it depends on how they correct it ... if they use AP then you're fine and the longer they take to fix it, this would seem to be the "logical" way to do it.

What I find strange is that CONCERNED got the SL confirmation when he crossed 2500 but you did not. You're both on IOS; it doesn't make sense.

Have you restarted recently?

OK, now it is started to not be funny anymore. I just checked the milestone tab, after my latest restart and here is what I know see.

196mvp.png

The Silver League milestone is now missing.
  • Options
    Yup, I have a screenshot that looks just like that, and yes, I have restarted.

The good news is in another 415 AP, you will get an awesome 3000 Diamond bonus. That will give us both something to look forward to.
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 11.8M (QUEBEC); LEVEL: 160; GAME CASH: 1.08B
    DRONE: 990K (Power) - 139/150 (Level) - 161/1340 (XP) - 7.37M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (970K-L5), RL (970K-L5), HR (970K-L5), SG (970K-L5) --- All Level 5 (max)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 9,610
    ..... 410K: MG (1,380); RL (1,430); HR (1,410); SG (1,420)
    ..... 510K: MG (0,960); RL (1,000); HR (1,000); SG (1,010)

FUSES:
    230 x TIER 16 (XP-25);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

Google Play ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 12/10/2015 21 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 21,233 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #2: 11,657 AP (PIPOIII)
    RANK #3: 10,749 AP (LOB111)
    RANK #10: 8,558 AP (ECARTER85)
    RANK #30: 5,646 AP (TOMIMAC75)
    RANK #169: 3,201 AP (SCORPION)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    With 1 Day 17 Hours left here are the IOS standings:

#1 17810 Skidrail
    #2 9485 Callllllkllum
    #10 7029 Daddyboy #10 AT
    #18 6090 Kohasian #6 AT
    #19 5785 Tonyzper23 #4 AT
    #30 4935 Callomedeath
    #126 2960 Bradr752 #2 AT

Still no League milestones, still nobody playing.

Today will be a milestone for me though. Later today Bradr752 will hit 90,000 VP. Currently I am at 89,985 VP.
  • Options
    With 1 Day 7 Hours left here are the IOS standings:

#1 17810 Skidrail
    #2 9485 Callllllkllum
    #10 7029 Daddyboy #10 AT
    #18 6090 Kohasian #6 AT
    #19 5785 Tonyzper23 #4 AT
    #30 4935 Callomedeath
    #126 2960 Bradr752 #2 AT

Still no League milestones, still nobody playing.

Today will be a milestone for me though. Later today Bradr752 will hit 90,000 VP. Currently I am at 89,985 VP.

Good Morning Sir Brad and congrats on hitting 90,000 VP. With the GLUTONS off until Monday, I suppose it will be a weekend of "not knowing" where this game is going; more importantly for many is will they get their weapons parts come Monday AM?

You know, I could do some real damage with regards to drone development at this juncture. The problem is I have no motivation to fight the battles required to acquire the diamonds I would need. So I'm just "stockpiling" fuses until the day if/when the game becomes reasonably functional again.
  • Options
    Good Morning Sir Brad and congrats on hitting 90,000 VP. With the GLUTONS off until Monday, I suppose it will be a weekend of "not knowing" where this game is going; more importantly for many is will they get their weapons parts come Monday AM?

I am afraid so. My advice to all IOS players is to get a screenshot of your milestones Sunday night and submit it with a Customer Care ticket ASAP, though it probably won't get an answer before the end of League play.
  • Options
    I am afraid so. My advice to all IOS players is to get a screenshot of your milestones Sunday night and submit it with a Customer Care ticket ASAP, though it probably won't get an answer before the end of League play.

Agreed ... screen shots of anything related to league play and parts awards, since without them ...

I'm reluctant to ask (you guys are time challenged) why you posted only 1 day 7 hours remaining LOL you probably meant 17 hours ...
  • Options
    Agreed ... screen shots of anything related to league play and parts awards, since without them ...

I'm reluctant to ask (you guys are time challenged) why you posted only 1 day 7 hours remaining LOL you probably meant 17 hours ...

Whoops! I corrected the post. I don't want to get back into the Global end times confusion.
  • Options
    Yeah I know, CONCERNED's clock at the time probably said 1 DAY 16 HOURS ... LMAO
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    What's the clock error? Mine says right now, 1 day 15 hours. Sounds correct to me? Is iOS loosing a day of global?
  • Options
    Made it:
    jpcsy1.jpg
  • Options
    Hip ... Hip ... Hooray !!!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    What's the clock error? Mine says right now, 1 day 15 hours. Sounds correct to me? Is iOS loosing a day of global?

It's a running joke actually. CONCERNED and BRAD seem to never agree on how much time is left in the Global and yet they are present in the same game and see each other's progress. I gave up trying to figure it out but the best explanation is that GLU has disabled DST on the IOS server(s); at least the servers on the West Coast.

It's a mystery ... CONCERNED's Global will end at 11 PM PST while the rest of us will end at Midnight PST; go figure.
  • Options
    Don't think I can bow that low, Bradr, I am in awe!
  • Options
    Oh Yeah BRAD ... I forgot to mention that your score places you in 2nd place on Google Play as well, so that places you at RANK #3 amongst 100,000 registered players; 50,000 active players.

KUDOS
  • Options
    Thanks! Let's check in again at 100K.
  • Options
    Thanks! Let's check in again at 100K.

I for one plan on being there to witness you becoming the All-Time World Champion, so you better not quit on me !!!

Give me your word; as a gladiator ...
  • Options
    Alright ... here is what I've been able to put together regarding the reply mission FREE GOLD.

I originally reported that there appeared to be a "cap" (limit) on GOLD of 10 GOLD bars per day. My reasoning was based on the fact that after 10 DOUBLE CASH videos, the DOUBLE CASH option disappeared, consequently there was no GOLD awarded. This was an incorrect conclusion.

Once the DOUBLE CASH option reappeared, approximately 12 hours later, the FREE GOLD awards started again. So I have collected 23 GOLD thus far after a little more than 1.5 days. The only certain pattern is that if there is NO DOUBLE CASH option, you will not receive the FREE GOLD award.

To recap:
    (1) watch a DOUBLE CASH video following a replay mission you will receive 1 GOLD.
    (2) if the DOUBLE CASH option is NOT present you will NOT receive any GOLD.
    (3) if the DOUBLE CASH option IS present, but no video plays, you will NOT receive any GOLD.

I estimate that at a minimum you can receive 70 GOLD per week (conservatively) and quite possibly more.

As I gather a better sampling, I'll nail down the pattern and advise you accordingly.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    In Amazon, there are no videos, no double cash, no free gold (and equipment, energy, etc). At least we can compete for weapons, though.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    In Amazon, there are no videos, no double cash, no free gold (and equipment, energy, etc). At least we can compete for weapons, though.

No videos? What kind of world is that? LMAO Competing for weapons is easy ... holding on to them; now therein lies the rub *** SMILES *** besides you guys don't compete, all you have to do is show up ... just kidding, I know you're struggling ... hang in there.

CKS is boring, but the Amazon version is practically comatose, and you play how many games?

How do you stay awake?