Handles: 38.01M Defense Power, How Is This Possible?

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
Handles,

I ran across this battle matchup. BASILME has a defense of 38.01M, when our Tier 17 Bases have a maximum of 11.8M.

2qbg1tl.jpg

Here is the normal match ups that I usually see, when I am matched up against a real player.

zbix2.jpg

Please check this situation out.

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Basilme is an obvious hack and I have reported him to Glu. Our clan, Elites, faced his clan, Letsgodrink, this morning. One of our members finally beat him but it took six tries, countless grenades and the liberal application of Medkits. I challenged him two days ago to check out the defense and I lasted only 10 seconds.

Notice that while is base is impressive, his Drone is pretty lame.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Basilme is an obvious hack and I have reported him to Glu. Our clan, Elites, faced his clan, Letsgodrink, this morning. One of our members finally beat him but it took six tries, countless grenades and the liberal application of Medkits. I challenged him two days ago to check out the defense and I lasted only 10 seconds.

Notice that while is base is impressive, his Drone is pretty lame.

My main question is, "How in the world can somebody have a base defense of 38.01M?" As far as I know, the max base for Tier 17 is 11.8M. How can a player have a base defense that is almost 4x higher than the max base?

If I were to challenge you, I would expect to see your base defense to be 11.8M, as a max, if it was a SR battle.
    concerned wrote: »
    My main question is, "How in the world can somebody have a base defense of 38.01M?" As far as I know, the max base for Tier 17 is 11.8M. How can a player have a base defense that is almost 4x higher than the max base?

If I were to challenge you, I would expect to see your base defense to be 11.8M, as a max, if it was a SR battle.

That is the joy of the hack, you don't have to be limited by the rules. This guy has an impossible Base with less than 2k VP and 15.0 weapons and a 54K drone. He didn't come by that Base honestly.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    This sounds reminiscent of the 369K drone only days after it was introduced and the 2.95M drone only a couple of weeks after the upper limit of the drone was increased.

We were able to defeat the 2.95M drone by killing him; we avoided the 369K drones by skipping the battle altogether.

As far as I remember, GLU never remedied the 369K problem and took 3 months to finally rid Google Play of the Lunatic Asylum. As long as it's limited to an isolated player (BASILME) it might be harmless ... for now. I know you guys on IOS aren't used to seeing hacks, but any OS platform can be hacked; all it takes is motivation and GLU provides plenty of that.

Locate a recently disgruntled IOS player with skills and you've found your hacker.

Just spread the word to avoid him until GLU can ban him.

I say we hunt him down like a dog and stand him up in front of a firing squad.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    This sounds reminiscent of the 369K drone only days after it was introduced and the 2.95M drone only a couple of weeks after the upper limit of the drone was increased.

We were able to defeat the 2.95M drone by killing him; we avoided the 369K drones by skipping the battle altogether.

As far as I remember, GLU never remedied the 369K problem and took 3 months to finally rid Google Play of the Lunatic Asylum. As long as it's limited to an isolated player (BASILME) it might be harmless ... for now.

Just spread the word to avoid him until GLU can ban him.

I say we hunt him down like a dog and stand him up in front of a firing squad.

Here is the problem with that strategy: He is on the map for the Letsgodrink clan. When you draw his clan you either beat him or take a loss. You can't avoid him. We faced him this morning and suffered 6 losses before one of our guys, RWWATHOME, got him. He is the only one that I have seen so far, but it won't take many of those guys to destroy Clan Wars.
    So this is a clan wars rodent eh ... so that would imply the entire "clan" is suspect and we'll just have to shoot them all.

** SMILES **
    So this is a clan wars rodent eh ... so that would imply the entire "clan" is suspect and we'll just have to shoot them all.

** SMILES **

As if Clan Wars needed another strike against it.
    Basilme has been brought to justice: He is now 11.8M like everybody else. He is no longer in the Letsgodrink clan. Ah, too bad

a9qqh2.jpg
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Situation was looked into, it appears the player was suffering from a bug and has since been corrected. Their Defense Power should be showing correctly now.
    Handles wrote: »
    Situation was looked into, it appears the player was suffering from a bug and has since been corrected. Their Defense Power should be showing correctly now.

Thanks for solving the mystery, Handles!
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi Brad, how did u unlock new tier 18? It's not even released but I see your tier power is over 11.8mil now
    Thanks for your response
    Another hacker in our midst? LMAO There is no unlocked TIER 18 ...
    Another hacker in our midst? LMAO There is no unlocked TIER 18 ...

Tier 18 was released on IOS this morning around an hour or so ago.
    concerned wrote: »
    Tier 18 was released on IOS this morning around an hour or so ago.

So we've got another TIER on top of the existing problems eh? With another region to follow soon, this is going to get very interesting very soon, I'm afraid.
    So we've got another TIER on top of the existing problems eh? With another region to follow soon, this is going to get very interesting very soon, I'm afraid.

Tell me about it, this is just unbelievable and does not make any sense. Wait a minute, this is GLU that we are talking about, isn't it.

The good news, is our 17.5 MEGAERA TESLA is still kicking butt, even against the 13.72M bases. I will have to wait to see how they do against the Tier 18 bases, but I would expect the same results.

Player health has not gone up yet and so far, this has not been an issue either.
    I just checked and in 12 Hours 46 Mins, a new region, Vigore, will be released.

Also, we are not going to be credited with any experience that we have accumulated since we hit Level 160.

We will need to level up from 160 by doing missions again.