Heavy Trial lockup

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
Anyone else have a problem with the heavy trial locking up on iOS? Everything else seems to work fine. When I try to go to the heavy trial it locks the game down and I have to reboot. Playing on I pad mini

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Anyone else have a problem with the heavy trial locking up on iOS? Everything else seems to work fine. When I try to go to the heavy trial it locks the game down and I have to reboot. Playing on I pad mini

I have already completed the HEAVY mission, but the TELSA missions are having the same issues.

Have you submitted a CC ticket?
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Experiencing same issue. Try to access and locks up game (iOS). Having similar issue in MIRN, can't access the Mission section, locks up that game.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Thanks. Just thought I was the only one. I can do the tesla but not the heavy.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I haven't experienced this particular problem (I closed the TRIAL contracts quite some time back), but I have noticed a continuing (growing) number of problems that seem to be related to The Store weapons.

Display icons, weapons data, weapons skins, etc. all failing to download. As a matter of fact, it started nearly 2 months ago when I had acquired a new ASSAULT weapon. The skin failed to download and to this day, my weapon is flat white with olive green sights.

I've been communicating with CC all along ... so far nothing they have suggested has resolved my particular problem.

In this instance, it could be that the failure of the weapons data to download is causing the game to choke.

Check the store for that particular weapon(s), and see if the weapons data and images have downloaded.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Just checked the store and your right scorpion. The heavy hasn't gotten the data or pictures downloads. Now what LOL
    As a matter of fact it froze my game in the store. I can't even exit the store.
    How funny. All I had to do was use my 21.5 heavy in a fight and it fixed everything