Tier Base 21 Released on IOS

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
We just had a content update and now we have a new campaign, Tier Base 21 and a level increase

Also, I have a new all time high Bot vault. 995K. It will take 45.23M to unlock tier 21.
Prev13

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    We just had a content update and now we have a new campaign, Tier Base 21 and a level increase

Also, I have a new all time high Bot vault. 995K. It will take 45.23M to unlock tier 21.

Hey Man ... a bit early since we're still fighting in a TIER 20 Global ??? Hopefully everyone has completed their upgrades since I sense the "pace is a quickening" :)

March Madness: "Win or Go Home !!!"

By The Way ... Where the hell is SIR BRAD?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Well that did not take long just got my 1st 1M vault.
    Level 191 adds 8.38M to player health.
    Level 191 adds 8.38M to player health.

Wasn't that roughly the same amount as Level 182+? If so, it would be interesting since TIER 21 weapons power has doubled that of TIER 20.

This could mean that a severe "imbalance" between health and weapons power exists @ TIER 21.

I'll need to carefully monitor the same once Android gets the update :(
    New record high vault 1.05M. Plus, the 19.5 BETELGEUSE is kick a** against Level 20 Bots.
    LMAO of course it is, the system isn't fully "sync'd" yet. Right now, TIER 21 upgrades are all there is. Everything else will catch up soon ... I promise you that. :):):)

I knew that 1M diamond payouts were coming, that is great to hear.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Wasn't that roughly the same amount as Level 182+? If so, it would be interesting since TIER 21 weapons power has doubled that of TIER 20.

This could mean that a severe "imbalance" between health and weapons power exists @ TIER 21.

I'll need to carefully monitor the same once Android gets the update :(

Yes it was, but Level 181 was only a 4.2M jump. Only he says, LOL.

So I am wondering if there will be a repeat of this, again.
    Well the answer to the question, is YES!!!

Level 192 adds 16.77M to player health.
    Well the answer to the question, is YES!!!

Level 192 adds 16.77M to player health.

Thanks for the confirmation cowboy ... the scales are still balanced in The Universe; for now anyways LOL
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Largest vault so far for me: 1.07M
    bradr752 wrote: »

Where have you been hiding? Glad you could re-join us :)
    Just paid for the Tier 21 upgrade. In 4 hours we will be able to see some of the changes.
    Just paid for the Tier 21 upgrade. In 4 hours we will be able to see some of the changes.

I await you report on upgrade levels and associated diamond costs :) That didn't take long LMAO

I'm guessing 1B diamonds for TIER 21 BASE + 1 TIER 21 WEAPON ... Oh boy, I can't wait to get at it.
    bradr752 wrote: »

it has been my largest one, also.

Here you go Scorpion, talk about a "Sweet Looking Vault"

260e7w0.png
    Here is a Screenshot after the initial Tier Base 21 upgrade is finished. Base Economy will require a full vault of 45.23M and Sentries, Guards and Player Health will all take 48.62M to do the first level upgrade.

It is a little hard to read, but at Level 195, Player Health is 235,193,152.

o1zl1.png
    it has been my largest one, also.

Here you go Scorpion, talk about a "Sweet Looking Vault"

260e7w0.png

Ahhh ... Sweeet Indeed :):):) ... I'm starting to salivate LMAO TRY_AGAIN would beg to differ, but if I see a "clan mate" with a vault like that, he's going down for the count !!!

It's only a guestimate, but based on your screen shot, I'd project 700-750M diamonds to fully upgrade the TIER 21 base. Expensive, but not too bad an increase over TIER 20. Plan for 800M this cycle ...
    ... let's hope we get the full 4 weeks this time.

I'm going to need a carrot for me to get motivated; a 21.5 ASSAULT WEAPON should do the trick !!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The thought occurred to me, too. We are in competition for a 20.5 Tesla that will be outdated tomorrow. Not because it won't do the job for a couple months, it's just not in the Tier 21 category.
    try_again wrote: »
    The thought occurred to me, too. We are in competition for a 20.5 Tesla that will be outdated tomorrow. Not because it won't do the job for a couple months, it's just not in the Tier 21 category.

Agreed, although the TESLA is a unique beast in battle, for vault size, you're going to need a powerful SNIPER; put it on the list. :) Basically the same we've done for TIER 20 with the FOX and BETELGEUSE. Looking at the vaults CONCERNED is getting though, the FOX may be good enough ... for now.

Shame, in the past we were primarily concerned with winning battles, now it's how many and how fast one can accumulate diamonds to pay for these massive upgrade costs. With the ridiculous health boosts we've received lately, I haven't lost a battle in weeks (knock on wood).

I guess you can say that the gladiators have been reduced to diamond miners. Moderate pay but a helluva lot less dangerous LOL
    Ahhh ... Sweeet Indeed :):):) ... I'm starting to salivate LMAO TRY_AGAIN would beg to differ, but if I see a "clan mate" with a vault like that, he's going down for the count !!!

It's only a guestimate, but based on your screen shot, I'd project 700-750M diamonds to fully upgrade the TIER 21 base. Expensive, but not too bad an increase over TIER 20. Plan for 800M this cycle ...
    ... let's hope we get the full 4 weeks this time.

I'm going to need a carrot for me to get motivated; a 21.5 ASSAULT WEAPON should do the trick !!!

I have heard both opinions and while I can see both sides, I am heavily leaning toward "He is going down for the count." Why leave a vault like that for some other clan to steal? The one VP that is lost its not worth getting excited over.

so I say take the diamonds and apologize in clan chat.
    I have heard both opinions and while I can see both sides, I am heavily leaning toward "He is going down for the count." Why leave a vault like that for some other clan to steal? The one VP that is lost its not worth getting excited over.

There you go ... better that death be delivered from a friend, than from an enemy :) besides it's for the greater good of the clan that we keep the diamonds in the family right?

I am not exactly sure of your thinking here, try_again. Are you saying that 20.5 TESLA will be outdated, because of the name? I mean if it will do the job (which it will for at least the next 2, maybe even 3 Base Tiers, then I would not ever call it outdated.
    Agreed, although the TESLA is a unique beast in battle, for vault size, you're going to need a powerful SNIPER; put it on the list. :) Basically the same we've done for TIER 20 with the FOX and BETELGEUSE. Looking at the vaults CONCERNED is getting though, the FOX may be good enough ... for now

The FOX and the BETELGEUSE are more that good enough. The only battles that I am currently fighting are against Bots. I am skipping all of the RL Players that I am drawing, because, quite frankly, their vaults just are not large enough to even thing about messing with.

In fact, until I get some more powerful Short Range weapons, I am not fighting very many Short Range battles either. Again the vaults, just are not large enough.

Below I have post 2 screen shots from my Battle Log. These are representative vaults of my last 45 battles. Who would have ever thought that when a 803K vault pops up, I am probably going to press "Find New Target." All of these battles have been against Bots and they have been Long Range battles, that have taken 15 - 20 seconds to fight.

59x5bb.jpg

2r60che.jpg
    I am not exactly sure of your thinking here, try_again. Are you saying that 20.5 TESLA will be outdated, because of the name? I mean if it will do the job (which it will for at least the next 2, maybe even 3 Base Tiers, then I would not ever call it outdated.

The FOX and the BETELGEUSE are more that good enough. The only battles that I am currently fighting are against Bots. I am skipping all of the RL Players that I am drawing, because, quite frankly, their vaults just are not large enough to even thing about messing with.

When TRY_AGAIN stated "outdated", I don't think he meant a TESLA would be ineffective in battle (at least I hope that wasn't what he meant) :) We all know that TESLAS are good for 60-90 Days as a weapon. We also know we need a LONG and/or SHORT range weapon that will attract the big vaults; SNIPER/ASSAULT at the prevailing TIER level is all we need to get the vaults.

The TESLA is all we need to WIN ... I consider the HEAVY a luxury as it has always been my last weapon to acquire; I simply don't need one, but I'll take it when the right weapon comes around.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    How do you do to be able to start that base, on my side just shows a count down, 4 days still to wait...if don't give me an option of start earlier.
    But good for you..
    Better check yourself, Scorpion! You're starting to understand me perfectly, that can be scary!

I am definitely starting to feel a bit of a squeeze this Tier. Only got to upgrade weapons an average of 75%, and didn't touch the drone. Never got a chance to buy with cash the Fox, so the 19.5 Caribou doesn't bring up immediate mid 700 to 800K payouts. So can end up doing quite a bit of spinning before landing on an acceptable amount.

concerned, the clan mate I've passed by 3 times with 916K payouts told me not to pass again, but keep it in the family. So, I can ditch the boy scout attitude. Others, however still updating their base aren't so altruistic, and resent anyone slowing down their updates. You have to be diplomatic sometimes.

Is the new region coming out tomorrow? I've got a lot left in the current region, though, so no rush there.
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    How do you do to be able to start that base, on my side just shows a count down, 4 days still to wait...if don't give me an option of start earlier.
    But good for you..

I think what you mean is "How did I raise my level to 195?" The answer to that is while VIGORE II will not be available for 4 more days, I am still doing the RAZORBLADE Campaigns. I did not complete them, before.

Upgrading my base to Tier 21, just takes diamonds, and as Scorpion has calculated, lot and lots of diamonds.
    Good Morning Agents !!!

TIER 21 has not as yet been delivered to Google Play. I was planning to see a CONTENT UPDATE waiting for me this morning and prepared a full vault for the occasion :)

Since TIER 21 never arrived, I decided to bring the FOX up to 95% in preparation for those eventual huge vaults. I also hate leaving large numbers of diamonds lying around gathering dust in my vault.

I cannot recall ever getting a defense tier upgrade over the weekend, so we may need to wait until early next week, probably Monday since I also do not recall ever getting it more than a few days after iOS received it; usually before the new region unlocks.

So we may get the 4th Global in after all ... Get back to work !!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Already advanced to level 200. You get some good health. The region isn't open yet but I had enough leftover from the other regions to get to level 200
    Base Economy I upgrade is complete, numbers are as follows:

Max Vault = 48.62M
    HQ Vault = 1.76M
    Diamonds/Hour = 409.64K

Guard, Sentry, Health, and Economy II upgrade = 48.62M

Player Health at Level 198 is 285.52M.

Record High Vault is still at 1.07M
    Ahhh ... Sweeet Indeed :):):) ... I'm starting to salivate LMAO TRY_AGAIN would beg to differ, but if I see a "clan mate" with a vault like that, he's going down for the count !!!...

Ok, this guy isn't even in my clan, I don't have the Tier 21 update yet, but somehow it seems I'd be shooting myself in the foot to take his diamonds?

Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-55-131.png
    Ok, this guy isn't even in my clan, I don't have the Tier 21 update yet, but somehow it seems I'd be shooting myself in the foot to take his diamonds?

Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-55-131.png

Just when you think that you have seen everything. LOL

This has to be the strangest thing I have seen yet, from GLU. Looking at the drone and the VP totals, this is a real player. But duplicate names are not allowed. If it was you, then the drones would match, go figure. I am at a loss, here.