Tier 25 Out

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Tier 25 has been released on IOS. New campaign out tomorrow.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hip ... Hip ... Hoorah !!!

I await your initial reports :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Vaults 5.82M, I had enough leftover campaign missions to get to Level 238, PH on 4.58M, up from 2.56M, should be a double at Level 240. Opponents a little tougher, but not much. 24.5 tesla is doing just fine.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Vaults 5.82M, I had enough leftover campaign missions to get to Level 238, PH on 4.58M, up from 2.56M, should be a double at Level 240. Opponents a little tougher, but not much. 24.5 tesla is doing just fine.

I had a 5.82M (exactly) two days ago. So, hopefully that is not the new high mark. Maybe we need some 25.5x weapons to open it up.
    Maximum vault size doesn't mean much; all that matters is what vault size you'll accept as a minimum when selecting an opponent. What you saw (yet to be confirmed) as a maximum vault, is most likely Brad's minimum and will surely rise. He's already using 25.5s moving to 26.5s.

That bump we got when CKS 5.0 was released was a one time correction.

The vault size will creep slowly upwards until the TIER 25 Battle Cycle begins in a couple of days. Afterwards, I expect vaults to level out around 6.00M-6.25M (roughly a 20-25% increase), possibly a high of 6.75M and not much more. The key will be the cost of upgrades.

To raid the baseline vault all you'll need for starters is a 25.0 SNIPER (hopefully you already have one since they've been around for a few weeks); then win a SR weapon (probably this Thursday).

Personally, I'm looking at the 26.5s this cycle since I haven't been able to "stretch my legs" for 2-3 months now. :) Hopefully we'll get a VIP with some value but I don't expect to see one.

In reality, the only weapon that I "need" is the ASSAULT, so while a good VIP Event would entice, I'll settle for my favorite weapon ...
    ... 25.5 OR 26.5, either will do since it won't make much difference in battle OR raided vault size.
    Here is a Yankee Tier update: Vaults running 6.2M+, largest 6.92M

Cost to upgrade are:

228.9M Unlock and first BE
    257.5M 420 Gold
    286.1M 540 Gold
    314.8M 780 Gold
    343.4M

Maxxed out BE has a vault limit of 344.57M, Supply limit of 18.78M and Production of 2.77M per hour

Player Health at Level 240 is 5.11B

Now the bad news: the Vigore IV campaign is glitched. The Hex boss, which is the final mission ends in running in total darkness until the clock runs out.

There was a horrifying glitch where you received no Drone Weapons parts or Clan trap parts in PVP play but that has been fixed.
    Great BRAD ...

Vaults are running where I expected, GOLD prices remain flat for upgrades, DIAMOND costs are up about 1/3 from TIER 24.

Roughly 4.7-5.0 BILLION diamonds is a huge nut to crack but not bad considering that diamond prices have been doubling with each new TIER in recent months. I can live with this increase.

VIGORE IV eh? I should have guessed it. Bad news about the glitch though since the "boss" would be worth many BILLIONS in game cash ... C'est Le Vie ... I haven't even started RAZORBLADE III so I may not see that glitch for another month or so :) maybe GLU will fix it soon.

I'm expecting TIER 25 this evening around 6:00 PM EST.

Good Work Sir !!!
    The Boss is worth 10.41 B cash and I can't get him.

Update: New Content Update #3 fixed the Boss glitch, I got my 10.41 B.
    I just wanted to clarify an earlier (off the top of my head) estimate since I was otherwise preoccupied at the time. I'll provide a detailed cost analysis sometime after Google Play receives TIER 25, but here's a quick summary.

Total TIER 24: 3,131.10M Diamonds - 9,200 GOLD (Actual)
    Total TIER 25: 4,696.21M Diamonds - 9,200 GOLD (Projected)

Percent Increase TIER 25 over TIER 24: 49.99% (Upgrade Costs)
    Percent Increase TIER 25 over TIER 24: 33.33% (Raided Vault Size)

PvP Required for Base Upgrades: 783 (Victories) @ 6.00M (Minimum Vault); 19,575 AP (Battle Cycle).

Probably the most revealing statistic (aside from the cost itself), is that it's getting pretty close to requiring players to qualify for the GOLD LEAGUE just to complete base upgrades along with 2 x weapons (1 LR + 1 SR) upgrades; most likely 1 TESLA + 1 HEAVY.

Since it costs approximately 2,000 GOLD to qualify for the GOLD LEAGUE on average ...
    ... "Houston, We Have a Problem !!!"

For those that have been "treading water" since TIER 22/23 this is a HUGE development.

*** SMH ***
    It's 08:07 PM EST and still no TIER 25 ... so what happens when the battle cycle begins and we're a tier level below the prevailing tier?

Not much really other than the fact that we're still collecting the smaller vaults and everyday that passes makes it that much more difficult to perform the base upgrades when they finally do arrive.

So if we must start the battle cycle behind, avoid spending any GOLD; save it ... you'll need it later on.

OK Agents, I'll give it another few hours and then I'll call it a night.

Good Luck !!!
    Taking comfort in the fact that GLU is consistent! Consistent in never doing anything predictable.

Dropped about 50M diamonds in the null bucket, just no time to do campaigns on work days. Put 3 rows into the new sniper, but almost maxed out vault again.
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    There you go new Map Level

f09q8w.jpg
    try_again wrote: »
    Taking comfort in the fact that GLU is consistent! Consistent in never doing anything predictable.

Dropped about 50M diamonds in the null bucket, just no time to do campaigns on work days. Put 3 rows into the new sniper, but almost maxed out vault again.

You probably would have been better off not playing at all since I would question upgrading that now obsolete 24.5 Sniper when the 26.0 RAPIER MKII is now available (I posted this for the last 2 weeks) ...
    ... a single (cheapest) weapon that will enable maximum LR vaults for the next 2 months.

To each their own I suppose.

TIER 25 has still not arrived though for the Androidians. Got GOLD? Now is the time to spend it Buddy.
    Screenshot_20160630-085043.png?psid=1
    Level 26 weapons upgrade costs:

67.34 M
    94.27 M
    127.94 M
    168.34 M
    215.48 M
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Level 26 weapons upgrade costs:

67.34 M
    94.27 M
    127.94 M
    168.34 M
    215.48 M

Just checking in and TIER 25 is still MIA. :(

I assume these are for the HAMMERHEAD? Those costs aren't bad at all considering the weapons will last for 60 Days or more.

I'm very happy with this set of weapons ... now if only I had a worthy adversary to use them on. LMAO

UPDATE: CONTENT UPDATE received @ 01:46 PM EST ... BRB

YEP that was it ... only 2 days late, I suppose I should be grateful :cool:

Instant Replay happening right now ... Getting a string of 5.82M vaults. Ooh Rah.

So far no additional heath required ... INCUBUS is a beast to behold. :)
    I'm still not sure how I feel about this new "bot" always PvP system, but it sure as hell makes collecting diamonds for upgrades about the easiest aspect of this game ...
    ... my calculator is gathering plenty of dust these days. :)

Screenshot_20160630-165623.png?psid=1

Finally got a chance to settle down and play seriously for maybe 2-3 hours before I hit the sack.
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm still not sure how I feel about this new "bot" always PvP system, but it sure as hell makes collecting diamonds for upgrades about the easiest aspect of this game ...
    ... my calculator is gathering plenty of dust these days. :)

Screenshot_20160630-165623.png?psid=1

Finally got a chance to settle down and play seriously for maybe 2-3 hours before I hit the sack.

Excuse me who use calculators anymore heheheh just kidding.
    Yep high level the sets backs is that u only meet boys in pvp well only once in a blue moon u will get actual players to go against.
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Excuse me who use calculators anymore heheheh just kidding.
    Yep high level the sets backs is that u only meet boys in pvp well only once in a blue moon u will get actual players to go against.

Good Morning ...

LMAO ... I was only half-heartedly joking (figure of speech) BUT I do use an adding machine at least once a month when I tally my monthly expense receipts and staple the "paper tape" to them before I seal them in an envelope. :) Call me a dinosaur.

What a difference a day makes and true to form, my 1st three battles, right out of the box:

SR Battle: 6.63M
    LR Battle: 6.73M
    LR Battle: 6.35M

All that remains is to determine a minimum vault to raid which usually takes about 20 Battles but should level out around 6.3M Diamonds.

Right now I'm going to have some coffee and make my nephews some pancakes.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    I still haven't determined the "sweet spot", but I have revised my baseline to 6.5M diamonds up from 6.3M diamonds for raided PvP vaults. So far a high of 6.97M, but that's the 3rd high water mark since this morning, so I'm not sure how high it will climb.

Screenshot_20160701-152216.png?psid=1

I'll continue to report my findings until I determine a "true" baseline for TIER 25.
    Good Morning Agents,

It's DAY #3 since TIER 25 arrived for Android (DAY #5 for iOS). Yesterday's post regarding raided vault sizes stands; the "baseline" vault is starting to level out @ 6.3M diamonds.

It was BRUTAL but I finally completed RAZORBLADE III and had enough open contracts to reach Level 239 with some help from the replay missions.

I've also upgraded the TIER 25 DEFENSE BASE's "Base Economy" for a maximum vault capacity; I can now concentrate on preparing the HAMMERHEAD for scaling The TOWER. Ooh Rah.

The jury is still out and I need to see how the upgrades progress (along with some other key factors) before making a "final decision" ... but ...
    ... this could be the final Ooh Rah for The SCORPION.

With weapons that are good for at least 60 days and well over 200 Full Energy to burn, I shall be around for at least that long, however ...

I waited it out to see my man BRAD become #1 All Time (even if it was soft lived :)); we saw a vastly improved Clan Wars release but it still needs a little work (tweaking) and Drone Development has stalled until the next CKS update.

I seem to experience these feelings at this time of year and by Summer's End I may feel differently.

As I said ... we'll see :cool:
    New Record High Vault Take: 8.67M Diamonds (Long Range, Real Life).

To the credit of "WJAK" he came right back at me and immediately recovered 6.49M Diamonds :cool:

Screenshot_20160705-100124.png?psid=1

Are we having fun yet?
    Just a quick update regarding vault payouts vs. "bot" opponent strength ...

At TIER 25, the SHORT RANGE "bot" opponent's strength hits a ceiling of 8.39B, that is drawn by the 26.5 INCUBUS ASSAULT at 100%.

LONG RANGE "bot" opponents are somewhat weaker @ 3.56B-4B+- on average provided you have at least a 26.0 SNIPER @ 0%; a 25.0 SNIPER @ 100% should result in the same raided vault sizes.

The combination of adequate SNIPER/ASSAULT primary weapons will result in maximum raided vaults.

I see no connection between secondary weapons' power and raided vault size.

Now there is no guarantee that by facing the strongest "bot" possible that you will be rewarded with the largest raided vault sizes, but over the course of the battle cycle, in general, you WILL accumulate more diamonds.
    Got both my players finished with base upgrades, just starting some weapon upgrades. Jr. needed the Assault from global, and placed 26th. Sr. stayed out of the top 30 to be nice to those that did need the weapon since he completed the 2nd tier VIP, Jr. stopped at the 26x Sniper.

Both are still in the mid 6M payouts, I hope the upgrades get me to your payouts! I seem to be topped out at 6.99M for some reason? I've always had a suspicion that maybe drone power might be the cause?

Had fun with MIRN, too. Helped our Agency into Rank 1 this Global (the old version of clan wars) and acquired a top 10 Gauss (where the present Tesla sound came from).
    try_again wrote: »
    Got both my players finished with base upgrades, just starting some weapon upgrades. Jr. needed the Assault from global, and placed 26th. Sr. stayed out of the top 30 to be nice to those that did need the weapon since he completed the 2nd tier VIP, Jr. stopped at the 26x Sniper.

Both are still in the mid 6M payouts, I hope the upgrades get me to your payouts! I seem to be topped out at 6.99M for some reason? I've always had a suspicion that maybe drone power might be the cause?

Had fun with MIRN, too. Helped our Agency into Rank 1 this Global (the old version of clan wars) and acquired a top 10 Gauss (where the present Tesla sound came from).

That's an interesting speculation regarding drone power and opponents (bots OR vaults). I've suspected the same thing but I haven't been able to confirm it using any meaningful metric.

Updating your ASSAULT is key for two reasons ... 1st off it's cheap, 2nd it's a primary weapon and as such is used by the CKS match maker. Upgrading the 26.0 SNIPER will not be useful until TIER 26 and only if you need to do so (you might acquire a better SNIPER along the way).

The 7.0M+ payouts are available; I've run across quite a number of them. There should be more over the next week or so. I've also had my ASSAULT max'd out since the beginning; that has always been my top priority, as you know ... I love ASSAULT WEAPONS :)
    Yet another ... New Record High Vault Take: 8.71M Diamonds ... the vaults are definitely "growing". :cool:

That makes 3 x 8.0M+ and maybe a dozen 7.0M+ ... 6.5M (minimum) ... and still climbing.

There may be help (hope) for the future of CKS yet ... (cautiously crossing fingers).