Tier 27 out on IOS

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Tier 27 has been released, two weeks to the minute after Tier 26.

Vigore V campaign coming tomorrow.

Payouts 13.13M

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Tier 27 has been released, two weeks to the minute after Tier 26.

Vigore V campaign coming tomorrow.

Good Lord ... every 2 weeks now eh? I don't know if I should be thankful I have something to spend diamonds on OR be disappointed that the 2-week cycle appears to now be the norm.

I'm just a basket case full of mixed emotions :)

Please tell me that there is something "new" like drone weapons ... weeping now :(

It does answer one question though ... GLU needs revenue; BAD. The vets have been tasked with subsidizing CKS ... now I'm really weeping uncontrollably.

Be prepared for the worst right ... grab my TESLA tonight and get it upgraded; just in time for the TIER 27 Battle Cycle ... now all I need is a 27.5 ASSAULT, but I'll "settle" for a HEAVY. :cool:

You forgot to mention the base's name ... ALPHA MKII ??? LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Payouts 13.13M

So we're looking at roughly a 26%-33% increase in raided vault size and probably a 50% increase in base upgrade costs.

TIER 27 has arrived on Google Play @ 04:24 PM EST ... what a delight; I've seen more DEFENSE TIER UPGRADES this month than I have ASSAULT WEAPONS and that pretty much sums up what GLU wants from us and what they're willing to give us back in return.

Truly as sad a turn of events as we've ever experienced. :(

Can you hear it? ... that's the sound of air rushing out of ... :cool:

CONFIRMED ... the very first PvP battle had a raided vault size of 13.13M diamonds so at least we know that will be the minimum vault take for those who decide to "stick" at TIER 26 and hedge their bets.

On another note, TIER 27 STATS INCREASED in : 03:59:08. what else was I to do with my diamonds?

I have just downloaded RAZORBLADE IV.

It's really hard to accept that on 07/07 I had just completely upgraded base "YANKEE" (TIER 25) and "ZULU" (TIER 26) went by like a blur and now it's ALPHA-BRAVO (TIER 27) ...
    ... I think it's time to step off this treadmill for it's making me dizzy.

*** SMH ***
    *Yawn* Good Morning Agents ...

Screenshot_20160727-041823.png?psid=1

We've seen all of this before; what was once a monthly occurrence has mutated into the "bleed the turnip" phenomenon.

All were SHORT RANGE PvP Battles against "bot" opponents. The last "Sweet Spot" VIP Event on 06/30 has proven to be worth every bar of GOLD; my 26.5 INCUBUS ASSAULT Weapon is mowing down this latest generation of "bots" and the HAMMERHEAD HEAVY now resembles some sort of a "laser" weapon.

The 25.5 PERUN MKII TESLA hasn't yet realized that we're now at TIER 27. Ooh Rah :cool:
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I saw a content update yesterday, and my first reaction was that they reduced the effectiveness of the heavy about 25%, and I mentioned it to the clan. Then I saw this thread and went ballistic, almost threw down the laptop!

Sr then rushed to finish Zulu, get gold (had to take care of a cracked tooth, and get a root canal - fun stuff). No one else in my clan has finished Zulu either. The payouts have hit 13M a couple times, more in the low 12s. But my conviction is to always pay off the house bill before I enjoy some customized weapons. Obviously that method will stop now.

Also, having won the 26.5 Tesla, I now have no long matchups for the highest payouts, sad. And Jr is stuck with 9.5M payouts and 3 upgrades to finish base - I suspect that even with the same power secondaries (he has the gattling gun 26.5), he didn't buy a Super VIP, so GLU has taxed him for it.

My thinking is the 26.5 Tesla and 26.5 gattling are global weapons, so no goodies there. Sr still has the 26.5 Assault from the old VIP, so maybe that triggers the better payouts?

At any rate, I'm dropping base upgrades until I can get these near stock weapons hitting better, and also starting on Levels once again for 2 players (and praying MIRN doesn't follow suit to make it 3.)

Speaking of leveling, Level 252 and up are 1.07B health! Yes, folks that's our first "B" upgrade.

Now that there's no way I can keep up with the base rollouts, much less continually leveling up, interest has taken a MAJOR hit!
    ONLY Primaries have any influence over payouts (for the most part). That's SNIPERS and ASSAULTS @parity and why I am currently fighting SHORT RANGE battles exclusively.

Here's the breakdown ...

ATTACK POWER kicks in when that rating exceeds that of the primary weapons AND of the opponents base rating.

ATTACK POWER must be at parity with the strongest "bot" base defense rating in order to raid the maximum sized vaults; this usually occurs when your strongest weapons are 60-70% upgraded (that much hasn't changed ... yet).

Since most will have a TESLA rated 1 level below the prevailing tier, the SNIPER becomes extremely important when attracting opponents with maximum vault sizes in LONG RANGE battles.

Thought that much was clear and you knew ... but how could it be, I guess ... Sorry, My Bad !!!

This has been complicated by the fact that you will still need 20,000 AP to upgrade the base, but that's based on a 14M Diamond Vault baseline. The biggest difference since we crossed that 800 PvP Victory requirement threshold is that the diamond cost for upgrades has more than doubled BUT you have half as much time to accomplish that task.

Overall upgrade costs have grown exponentially, when you factor in the "time allowed" variable.

What's worse is it's quite obvious with a 2-week rotation, that Globals can only feature 2 of the 4 weapons, thus GLU is trying to FORCE us into VIP Event participation to acquire all four.

It gets worse, I'm afraid ... but I will conclude this with stating that either you start buying VIP Event weapons on a bi-weekly basis OR get off the treadmill. If you were still upgrading "ZULU" when "ALPHA-BRAVO" was released, to be quite candid, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell at keeping up with this pace.

All of that said, you will still need to upgrade all of your weapons to at least 60%. ONLY the heartiest of us will be able to do all of that in 2 weeks; most of those folk will come up short as well.

All you need do is STOP upgrading the base ... quite simple really since it's essentially useless.

Even if we were ready, willing and able to keep up, it would only be delaying the inevitable conclusion of CKS since ALL of our backs will break under this load within weeks.

It's only a matter of "Time".
    Good info, Scorpion. Thanks.

"Thought that much was clear" - I'm always bewildered by GLU! They do their jobs well.
    New Record High Vault Take: 13.63M Diamonds.

New Record High Vault Take: 13.71M Diamonds.

New Record High Vault Take: 13.85M Diamonds.

New Record High Vault Take: 13.95M Diamonds.

Payouts are starting to climb and level out; tomorrow the TIER 27 Battle Cycle begins, so we should get a bump in payouts; inching up towards 14.0M.

To be perfectly honest, I am not looking forward to this event and may pass. :(

Oh what the hell, might as well ride it all the way to wherever this will lead us. :)
    Alright, so it's official I suppose, unless GLU "relents under pressure" we shall never see VIP Events with any real value again and it appears that we shall be playing "leap frog" with weapons during Global Events ...
    ... alternating TIERs; odd numbered tiers get primary weapons, even numbered tiers get secondary weapons. That's way to easy ... there will surely be another shoe to drop.

Either way, I will continue my boycott of VIP Events until one of three things happen: (1) we all breakdown from overwork (2) value is reinstated into the VIP Events (3) I simply declare "no mas", tip my hat to the GLUTONS and walk away. :cool:

Just in case you haven't noticed (and actually care) TIER 27 Upgrades are projected to cost ...
    ... 10.6 BILLION DIAMONDS.

I have finally completed VIGORE IV and @ Level 254 I've just started the recently downloaded RAZORBLADE IV. I have no idea when I'll get to VIGORE V. :(

On a positive note, with all drone weapons @ 111.36M Power, LITTLE ME has started killing again and has 2 PvP Victories to his credit; the drone is no longer classified as a "flying boat anchor".
    New Record High Vault Take: 14.06M Diamonds.

A Short Range Battle since that's all I'm fighting until I can acquire a 27.x SNIPER.

It took awhile but raided vault sizes have pushed past 14M Diamonds. Primary weapon used was the 26.5 INCUBUS ASSAULT Weapon @ 100% Power.
    Screenshot_20160729-081841.png?psid=1

It's Global Event DAY #2 and payouts are still climbing but I do NOT expect to see much more than 14M diamonds payout from an 8.39B "bot" vault, so I would state that is the maximum available vault size for the 26.5 INCUBUS ASSAULT Weapon OR it's clones.

Now with the 27.5 Primary Weapons being up for grabs during TIER 27, this will no doubt increase even further, but the enemy is once again "Time".

If TIER 28 is released 2-weeks following TIER 27 (and I have no reason to believe that it won't be), that bump in payouts may be for naught.

Since it will take approximately 800 PvP Victories @ 13M-14M diamonds per vault, the average player will need 50-60 victories a day minimum to upgrade the base along with the primary weapons. Now this should be relatively easy for most players.

Upgrades for TESLAS and HEAVIES are quite expensive, so plan for 80-90 PvP victories per day.

With adequate planning it is probable that a player can meet this latest challenge, not spend a small fortune in the process and still have 2-3 days of relaxing "play time". :cool:

With 7,000 GOLD required for each weapon via VIP Events AND since those weapons only have a 4 week lifecycle, one must strike a "balance" with an emphasis on registering as many PvP battles as is possible.

Current Record High Vault Take: 14.21M Diamonds.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    I've got 2 pages in a row of 13.13M diamonds. An occasional 13.02 or 12.99. Still upgrading secondaries, just 65% now.

Yes, I'm officially off the hamster wheel of base upgrades, you've confirmed it. No way can I keep up at your pace.

The Jefferson's movin on up, is now officially a thing of the past. When I can no longer pay for weapons upgrades because my vault doesn't go that high, I guess I can get off the merry-go-round permanently.
    TRY_AGAIN ... your vaults should increase provided you're attracting 8.39B (or greater) "bots". 13.13M payouts aren't the highest, but it definitely falls within the "margins". If it's any consolation at all, I won't be keeping up this pace much longer if TIER 28 is released 2-weeks from last Thursday ...
    ... although that "appears" to be the norm, it won't be official until it occurs three (3) consecutive times.

If you're referring to "vault capacity", I see no reason why you can't upgrade your weapons ... I have essentially the same weapons and they've been at 100% for at least 2 tiers now. The one change that GLU incorporated (quite some time ago) is that your vault capacity is more than adequate, unless your weapons ratings are 2+ levels above you base, of course. :):)

On a positive note, for those that missed out on acquiring the 26.5 INDRA MKII TESLA last week, there is a clone available in The STORE ... 26.5 METEOR MKII TESLA - 6.29B-10.32B - 720 GOLD ...
    ... an excellent weapon that when paired with the 27.5 VULTURE NKII SNIPER - 8.39B-13.76B available as a TOP 30 Prize this Global Event, will ensure LONG RANGE PvP success @ TIER 27 and TIER 28.

If the next Global Event features a 27.5 ASSAULT Weapon, then the GLUTONS have enabled the grind to continue at a minimal cost.

But you must be able to fight and upgrade these weapons rather quickly.

DEFENSE BASE upgrades cost is what breaks all the rules and throws everything "out of kilter".
    Good Morning Agents ...

I have a (purely scientific) question for the moderate-heavy spenders. Since this 2-week fiasco started this Summer, do you find yourselves spending MORE or LESS than before June 30th?

I suspect (certainly hope) that the answer will be "LESS than". I am also hoping against all odds, that many have stopped spending altogether, but that would be expecting a bit much, I think. :cool:

It also occurs to me that this weekend's VIP Event was in fact the "Sweet Spot" VIP Event, so at least the schedule is back on track ... only problem was it was populated with mostly SNIPER rifles and parts.

There may be a 27.5 TESLA available in the upcoming SILVER LEAGUE EVENT, for those who are inclined to fight for RANK #1.

KUDOS
    TIER 27: "AKPHA-BRAVO" Stats Increased Cost: 515.10M Diamonds.
    BASE ECONOMY:
    Column 1: 515.10M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 579.50M Diamonds - 540 GOLD
    Column 3: 643.90M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 708.30M Diamonds - 780 GOLD

Total Base Economy: 2,446.80M Diamonds - 2,400 GOLD (Actual)

GUARD, SENTRY, HEALTH:
    Column 1: 579.50M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 643.90M Diamonds - 540 GOLD
    Column 3: 708.30M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 772.70M Diamonds - 780 GOLD

Total Guard, Sentry, Health (each): 2,704.40M Diamonds - 2,400 GOLD (Actual)

Total TIER 26: 10,560.00M Diamonds - 9,620 GOLD (Actual)

This represents a 50% increase (actual) over TIER 26 just 2-weeks ago and has more than doubled the upgrade costs of TIER 25 only a month ago. This is totally misleading however since we upgraded the base 2X during the month of July, so costs have effectively quadrupled in just one month ...
    ... but it "feels" like costs have increased by a factor of five (5X) because payouts have been lacking.

Translation: Roughly 800 PvP Victories OR 20,000 AP and get it done in 2-weeks @ 14M per vault.

4,920.00M Diamonds (June 2016) vs. 17,889.50M Diamonds (July 2016); a 379% increase. :(

On the other hand, payouts have only doubled 7.0M (June) vs. 14.0M (July); a 100% increase. :(:( even this is an exaggeration since for 1/2 of July you only received 10.5M; so effectively a 75% increase.

The Bottom Line: 379% increase in costs; 75% increase in payouts.

In my book, that's a losing proposition no matter how you try to justify it. :(:(:(

If this won't convince you to boycott this complete and unrestricted abuse of players, then I'm at a total loss as to how on Earth I can open your eyes; just say I'm not going to take it anymore ... SIMPLE.
    Good Morning ...

New Record High Vault Take: 14.27M Diamonds ... payouts are slowly climbing upwards again so please take the time to locate these larger vaults; we all need as many diamonds as we can possibly mine.

I've also noticed that drone XP modules (fuses) have again received a bump up in increment ...
    ... I keep stating that this would seem to indicate that an update to the support drone is coming soon because of it, but we still haven't received any such update.

C'est Le Vie.

The 25.5 PERUN MKII TESLA, although still quite effective, is now requiring a full 10 charges to dispatch a JUGG; this weapon will not make the grade @ TIER 28, so I'll be retiring it soon in favor of the ...
    ... 26.5 INDRA MKII TESLA that was acquired during a recent Global Event.

This TESLA weapon would normally have "lived" for 60-90 days; that has been reduced to just 6-weeks.

Kudos for handling the new warp drive torture device in style! Sr. is still locked in 13.13M payouts like clock work (8.39B matchups), and Jr. is getting between 11-12M (7.72B matchups - Demon Elite 100%).

Plus, Junior couldn't convince GLU that his VIP events are geared to romper room weapons - sent them a screen shot of his event, Glu just says pay the 3500 gold, and you'll find stronger weapons there!

Should have the new Sniper in a day or two. Will be nice to see some long range matches come back, and maybe some extra change for the effort? All in all, with this rate doubling, and Clan Wars having quite a few Clans with non-attackable hexes and messing up the event without fixing that new problem, interest is falling fast.

Nothing like the whole clan finding out through game resync with auto restart, that they will drop down the event for incomplete wars.
    You gotta love 'em ... just put $130 on the barrel head and see what happens? ... yeah right !!!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Two quick items: Players who got the Alligator Sniper parts in the recent VIP cannot upgrade it and the IOS server is down since 1 AM.

Also my takes in PVP were dropping but I am still getting an occasional opponent in the 15.8 M range.
    Two quick items: Players who got the Alligator Sniper parts in the recent VIP cannot upgrade it and the IOS server is down since 1 AM.

Also my takes in PVP were dropping but I am still getting an occasional opponent in the 15.8 M range.

Hey Sir Brad :)

It's great to know that vaults will reach that high once we get these 27.5 Weapons locked and loaded.

You're the second person that mentioned that about the ALLIGATOR parts. Well the good thing is they won't really need the weapon until TIER 28 AND don't need to ugrade it @ TIER 27 to get maximum vaults; maybe GLU will fix it, then again they may not. *Fingers Crossed*

Remember that VIP URSA ASSAULT of mine quite awhile back (January sounds about right) ... it had no skin and I was running around killing bad guys for two months looking like a girlie-man with a flat white weapon with olive green sights. LMAO

GLU never did fix that problem and I eventually retired the weapon.

I would say that maybe (just maybe) we're going to get a new release? *Fingers AND Toes Crossed* and it's not just "routine maintenance". :cool:

*** SMILES ***
    Good Morning Agents ...

After fighting this latest round of battles using my ASSAULT WEAPON exclusively, I can now bring some balance back to the battlefield and enjoy some LONG RANGE PvP again :cool:

I recently acquired a new primary weapon: 27.5 VULTURE MKII SNIPER @ 40% (9.73B/13.76B).

@40% of rated power, I immediately started getting 13.5-14M vaults and that is sure to rise sharply. Once fully upgraded I expect the raided vault sizes near 15.0M Diamonds.

Hang in there; we'll get it done :)

Still stuck at 13.13M, so is Jr now, too. Vulture upgraded to 95%.
    try_again wrote: »
    Still stuck at 13.13M, so is Jr now, too. Vulture upgraded to 95%.

I don't know Bro ... something is definitely broken. If your base is @ TIER 27 and your 27.5 is 95% upgraded, you should be seeing nothing but 13-15M Vaults.

So it appears you're at GLU's mercy as far as fixing this. I'm really sorry about that.

The 13.13M vault is what was expected at TIER 26 without ever increasing your stats, so it appears that is where you are stuck ... something should have "triggered" the increase, but never did.

There are several troubleshooting steps for any bug; the first question that needs to be answered is ... does this effect everyone on Amazon OR only you?

*** SMH ***
    So we're at the halfway point of the TIER 27 2-Week Battle Cycle and vault payouts have pretty much started to flatten out. My high is now @ 15.54M Diamonds.

Screenshot_20160804-091320.png?psid=1

I am still optimistic that we may see a 16M diamond high vault BEFORE TIER 28 arrives. :cool:

Also noteworthy is that during Week #1 I was fighting SHORT RANGE Battles exclusively in order to raid 12.5M-14.0M vaults, but at the start of Week #2 most battles have been LONG RANGE ...
    ... a welcomed change of pace; I can now concentrate on raiding the largest vaults regardless of SR/LR.

The raided vault size "baseline" remains @ 14.0M Diamonds.
    Screenshot_20160805-114925.png?psid=1

Payouts are still rising; the biggest difference between yesterday and today is that 14.0M+ payouts are coming up without having to search for them and 15.0M+ vaults are being raided more frequently ...
    (at least a dozen in the last 24 hours).

I'm therefore raising the "baseline" (average) from 14.0M to 14.5M; the minimum vault size to accept should now be 14.0M.

My Record High Vault Take now stands @ 15.59M Diamonds (the 2nd set record above 15.5M); also in the last 24 hours.

There is a downside however ... since increasing raided vault size shows no sign of slowing, this all but guarantees that TIER 28 will arrive next week and with it another 50% increase in upgrades costs.

The good news, if we can call it that, is I'm expecting that the required PvP Battles to accomplish base upgrades should remain flat at 20,000 AP so if you're scoring a minimum of 8,000 AP per Global Event, you're still well within the "wheelhouse" to upgrade the base as well as 1 or 2 weapons ...
    ... all should be accomplished without necessarily ending up in the GOLD LEAGUE for your efforts.

Silver League play is becoming critical though; 100 VP (the usual milestone) should do the trick.

For your reference:
    26.5 rated weapons that are fully upgraded are drawing 14.0M+ vaults.
    27.5 rated weapons that are fully upgraded are drawing 15.0M+ vaults more frequently.
    28.0 rated weapons and above (upgraded OR not) should draw 15.0M+ vaults on a regular basis.

So today, Jr and Sr found that the 1st upgrade to Alpha-Bravo is what triggers payouts above 13.13M. 14.78M seems to be the new max for me. Had a 48 hour work week, so very little upgrades then. It's obvious though that base upgrades help with payouts.
    In your situation where you can't fight many free battles during the week and since the number of battles required is only going to increase going forward (at best, stay flat), then you'll need 400 GOLD (minimum) per week to keep up.

Whether that GOLD is free or purchased is up to you, but you will definitely need to supplement your free battles with something.

Of course, if you're not going to be able to fully upgrade the base every 2-weeks, then there is no need for maximum vault size right?

Let us also hope against ALL odds that TIER 28 isn't coming next week; I'm not very optimistic though. :(
    Well it's pretty late in the cycle and it really shouldn't be of any news to anyone, but The SCORPION has finally reached Level 260, I never did download VIGORE V and have 5 INTEL MISSIONS remaining in RAZORBLADE IV.

I really do despise closing contracts ... of course, since I've upgraded everything in TIER 27 without maxing my PLAYER HEALTH, I'm starting to realize that even that component is becoming less and less important as we move forward.

Yet another "sign" that CKS is in it's twilight days.

C'est Le Vie.