CKS Metrics For Beginners

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    New aspects of CKS v6.1.1 are being carefully dissected and other than the obvious (mentioned earlier), it will take some time (at least an entire Event Cycle) before I can provide any reliable information ...
    ... I am in statistics gathering mode, however. :cool: No need to rush in BEFORE I completely understand what I'm getting myself into ... deploying MDUs vs. increasing TECH POWER comes to mind. :)

I do want to mention something about the INVADER BATTLES since that's what CKS v6.1.1 is all about.

Screenshot_20170126-073451.png?psid=1

As you can see from the image above, you now have a choice as to whether you prefer to "invade" a Cyborg Base OR fight the PvP Battles that we're all accustomed to.

What's not illustrated here is the fact that the very first battle of the Global Event ONLY presented INVADER Battles (I had already fought and won the very first battle) ...
    ... one that will cost you 10 Event Tokens and one that is completely free.

From what I can tell thus far, the cost of INVADER Battles increases with each succeeding battle. For example, the cost increased from 10 Tokens to 20 Tokens and then eventually 40 Tokens and that is where I stopped for concern that I would completely exhaust my supply.

It should be noted that the cost appeared to reset back to 10 Tokens after 12 Hours.

The free INVADER Battles seem to appear after some predetermined number of PvP Battles have been fought. On DAY #1 this number started at 25 PvP Battles. On DAY #2 after winning my free INVADER Battle, this number now stands at 50 PvP Battles ...
    ... I cannot discern any particular pattern as yet, other than it does change over the duration of the Global. :(

There is one statistic that I feel is constant (based on these very early observations) ...
    ... players should be able to fight at least 12 INVADER Battles per Global Event for free and if you win every battle, that will net you 12,000 AP. 12,000 AP isn't much these days, but it will help you reach several milestones.

It should also be noted that the free INVADER Battle appears to reset after 24 Hours.

That's all for now ...

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Just to add one more thing,
    Free invader is coming after 25 wins, then 50, 100, 200 and so on..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Just to add one more thing,
    Free invader is coming after 25 wins, then 50, 100, 200 and so on..

Thanks for adding that WARRIOR ...
    ... do you have any insights regarding whether OR not that number 50, 100, 200, etc. ever resets over the duration of the Global? So far with my limited gameplay, it doesn't appear that this will reset ...
    ... but it is only DAY #2 eh? :)
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Thanks for adding that WARRIOR ...
    ... do you have any insights regarding whether OR not that number 50, 100, 200, etc. ever resets over the duration of the Global? So far with my limited gameplay, it doesn't appear that this will reset ...
    ... but it is only DAY #2 eh? :)

No, they won't reset until next event. :) Always going to be increased. So as you expect 200k score won't be possible but yes we can imagine upto 100k probably for big fight between top 3 players using tokens. I really don't know as of now if that can be really possible too.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I was at 50 yesterday and woke up today to a "reset", now back to 25 wins and free invader.
    MJ
    Oh really. Then I didnt notice probably.
    The first match available was Invader, then switched to regular pvp. Actually had no choice!
    MJ
    NABEEL707 wrote: »
    Hey mjulien buddy , it's AGNABEEL here
    Is it sure news that mirn is coming back again
    Scorpion pal , search a bit about it and let me confirm about that .
    I will wait for your reply @scorpion and @mjulien

I have heard Nabeel thru the grapevine...I will wait!
    MJ
    Mjulien wrote: »
    I was at 50 yesterday and woke up today to a "reset", now back to 25 wins and free invader.

As I mentioned, I haven't been able to see any reliable patterns as yet ...
    ... your post and WARRIOR's appear to confirm that there is no reliable pattern here on DAY #2.

Yesterday, I started at 25 PvPs like everyone else then I believe it went to 50 PvPs. When I stopped playing I had 27 PvPs remaining ... that was DAY #1.

DAY #2 started with a new free INVADER, followed by a single PvP, followed by another INVADER in quick succession ...
    ... that netted 2,025 AP in 3 x battles ... then the countdown went to 50 PvPs.

Since the very first INVADER, I haven't lost any battles (PvP OR INVADER) and I see WARRIOR has, so it may be that winning OR losing also affects this aspect of the game.

It should also be noted that I haven't broken through the 50 PvPs as yet and maybe that's why my counter got reset back to 50 following those 1st 3 x battles earlier today.

It's still way too early ... we'll nail it down eventually ... I hope.

I also believe that the prudent strategy would be to fight the Global as you would any other past Global Events and save your Event Tokens for the very end (closing moments of DAY #4) ...
    ... if you're in striking distance, then strike and if not, save your tokens for another battle. :cool:

Of course, there is no way to predict how many tokens any given player has stockpiled, but I am sure there are many who have burned through them all wastefully because they cannot win without them.

I've said it many times and I know nobody will listen ...
    ... The TORTOISE ALWAYS wins (unless you're a lunatic, of course).

*** SMILES ***
    OK so we're 1/2 way through DAY #2 (1.5 Days since the start of the Global Invasion Event) and I've finally reached what I would term the 1st "Critical" Milestone ...
    ... 75 PvP Victories (75 PvP Win Streak)
    ... 10,835 AP (Just shy of the 12,000 AP Milestone which is significant)
    ... RANK #300: now this is actually pretty good considering I've only registered 75 PvP Victories.

That 75 PvP Victories brought with it a new free INVADER BATTLE and the 5th free battle of this Global Event thus far ...
    ... roughly 90% of my AP Total was derived from raiding Cyborg Bases (9 Invader vs. 75 PvP).

Event Tokens, Sisters and Brothers, collect them ... hoard them ... use them, sparingly. :)

Screenshot_20170127-150718.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170127-151223.png?psid=1

AS you will notice, after registering 50 PvP Battles and winning another INVADER BATTLE, the counter was again reset to 50 PvPs as opposed to increasing. :(

No logical pattern has been discerned as yet and I must consider that it could be a random occurrence ...
    ... since NOTHING in our Universe is truly "random", I shall continue to dig deeper. :cool:

You'll also notice that RANK #30 is approaching 25,000 AP (RANK #1 is approaching 50,000 AP) ...
    ... all are GOLD LEAGUE bound (again, after 1.5 Days this is NOT unusual).

REVIOUS RELATED POSTS:
    "For Starters: It's NOT Going To Be Cheap"
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=539292&viewfull=1#post539292

"The Invasion Forces Have Arrived (DAY #2)"
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=539632&viewfull=1#post539632

"CKS Version 6.1.1 Has Been Released (Introduction)"
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=538573&viewfull=1#post538573

DAY #3 brought with it another reset and free INVADER BATTLE. Following that the counter again reset to 50 PvPs.

It is my belief that until you actually cross a threshold (in this case 50 PvPs), the counter will always reset to the latest number of PvPs ...
    ... sort of like gauging your game play habits and adjusting the number of INVADER BATTLES you can fight in a given period of time.

In short, the more successful you are, the more tokens you will need to spend in order to raid the Cyborg Bases and remain competitive ...
    ... the more tokens you burn, the more GOLD you will spend to keep up, provided you're prepared to sit in front of the "Wheel of Fortune" for an hour or two every day. :(

All for a shot at the coveted TOP 3 ... anything else is a complete waste of time and effort.

Talk about boring?

*** JEEZ ***
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    The counter reset thing is good for average players as it gives us a chance to reach milestones. I think it will be changed in the coming weeks to make it more harder to reach silver league and other milestones. If things dont change then it seems good for average players who slready had no chance of winning weapons or crafting them in leagues to reach milestones and play at a soft pace.
    I agree that average players will get more free INVADER BATTLES, which in principal is fine ...

The problem with reducing the vast majority of players to competitors for milestones ONLY is that the milestones themselves are practically worthless to you in battle ...
    ... other than to increase your TECH POWER (using crystals) which should enable you to more effectively raid the CYBORG BASES.

Now, I haven't detected any significant change in the match maker's algorithm as yet, but sooner or later you're going to need a stronger weapon, which can be problematic at this point.

Store Sales, possibly ... unless they revamp the VIP Events, I defy anyone to spend 7,000 GOLD on a general purpose, bare bones weapon ... just the thought of it makes me wanna hang up my guns. :(

Time will tell ...
    Good Morning Agents and Welcome To "The Apocalypse" a.k.a The SILVER LEAGUE.

If you thought it could NOT get any worse following the release of CKS v6.1.1, guess again ...

SILVER LEAGUE PRIZE AWARDS (CKS v6.1.1)
    RANK #01-#01: 15 Weapon Parts
    RANK #02-#03: 10 Weapon Parts + 3 ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #04-#06: 10 Weapon Parts
    RANK #07-#10: 05 Weapon Parts + 1 ROBOTOKEN
    RANK #11-#20: 05 Weapon Parts

SILVER LEAGUE PRIZE AWARDS (CYBORG BASES)
    RANK #01-#01: 15 Weapon Parts + 4 NANO-CRYSTALS
    RANK #02-#03: 10 Weapon Parts + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS
    RANK #04-#06: 05 Weapon Parts + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS

RANK #07-#10: 2 ROBOTOKENS + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS
    RANK #11-#20: 1 ROBOTOKENS + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS

No further comment is necessary as it is now official ...
    ... going forward, weapons will need to be purchased, one way or another, as GLU has all but eliminated the ability to acquire weapons via the Global / League Events alone.

The ONLY remaining option is the GOLD LEAGUE ...
    ... you may be able to add an additional 15 Parts over the course of the 3-Day Event duration.

The GOLD LEAGUE will NOT be easy as you'll need a combination of a TOP 30 Finish in the Global Event and a TOP 3 Finish in each of 2 x GOLD LEAGUE EVENT DAYS ...
    ... a TOP 90 Finish in the Global will require a TOP 6 Finish on the 3rd GL Event Day.
    (It's going to be difficult, an understatement for sure, however it is your only realistic option).

So ... there you have it Agents.

On 02/02/17, the milestone awards have changed yet again; it fairly obvious that GLU has resorted to "tinkering" again in an attempt to find the proper ratios of "the right stuff".

"What The Hell GLU?":
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=541174&viewfull=1#post541174

• Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    6000points needed for 100 gold milestone wow like 100ap was easy to get. with mdus hiding under the floor the invasion battles are almost always lost. no way of getting gold or milestones or weapons now only by buying gold now.
    We're in the midst of the 2nd GLOBAL INVASION EVENT and the prize awards continue to shrink and are becoming harder to acquire ...
    ... apparently, GLU believes that the harder they make it, the more we'll spend.

GLOBAL EVENT PRIZE STRUCTURE:
    RANK #01: 40.5 Rated Weapon + 24 x NANOCRYSTALS + 5 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #02: 39.5 Rated Weapon + 18 x NANOCRYSTALS + 4 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #03: 38.5 Rated Weapon + 14 x NANOCRYSTALS + 3 x ROBOTOKENS

RANK #04-#10: 25 x 38.5 Rated Weapon Parts + 12 x NANOCRYSTALS + 2 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #11-#25: 20 x 38.5 Rated Weapon Parts + 10 x NANOCRYSTALS + 2 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #26-#50: 15 x 38.5 Rated Weapon Parts + 08 x NANOCRYSTALS + 2 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #51-#100: 10 x 38.5 Rated Weapon Parts + 6 x NANOCRYSTALS + 2 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #101-#500: 5 x 38.5 Rated Weapon Parts + 6 x NANOCRYSTALS + 1 x ROBOTOKENS

MILESTONES:
    36,000 AP: 100 x GOLD + 6 x NANOCRYSTALS + GOLD LEAGUE QUALIFICATION
    18,000 AP: 6 x NANOCRYSTALS + 5 x ROBOTOKENS + SILVER LEAGUE QUALIFICATION
    12,000 AP: 4 x NANOCRYSTALS + 3.56B DIAMONDS
    6,000 AP: 4 x NANOCRYSTALS + 2 x ROBOTOKENS + BRONZE LEAGUE QUALIFICATION
    3,000 AP: 2 x ROBOTOKENS + 2.23B DIAMONDS
    1,000 AP: 2 x NANOCRYSTALS + 1.34B DIAMONDS

The two most notable changes ...
    ... AP required for GOLD LEAGUE Qualification has increased by 50% and SILVER LEAGUE Qualification has tripled (BRONZE LEAGUE Qualification is now what the SL was in the 1st Global Invasion Event).

QUESTION: How much does it cost GLU to award "virtual" prizes to the participants for their efforts?

ANSWER: Absolutely nothing at all.

SILVER LEAGUE PRIZE AWARDS (CYBORG BASES - 1ST INVASION EVENT)
    RANK #01-#01: 15 Weapon Parts + 4 NANO-CRYSTALS

RANK #07-#10: 2 ROBOTOKENS + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS
    RANK #11-#20: 1 ROBOTOKENS + 2 NANO-CRYSTALS

SILVER/BRONZE LEAGUE PRIZE AWARDS (CYBORG BASES - 2ND INVASION EVENT)
    RANK #01-#01: 20 Weapon Parts + 4 NANO-CRYSTALS

RANK #07-#10: 2 NANO-CRYSTALS + 3 x TIER 21 DRONE FUSES
    RANK #11-#20: 2 NANO-CRYSTALS + 3 x GRENADES + 2.23B DIAMONDS

I haven't confirmed these awards across ALL League Events, but I believe that the RANK #1 number of weapons parts has increased uniformly from 15 to 20 parts.

I also suspect that the weapons parts being offered are for a 37.5 variant of the weapon offered in the Global Invasion Event thus any parts acquired (via Global) have been rendered useless ...
    ... this will not be confirmed until EVENT DAY #1 has been concluded.

The bottom line is that we can compete for a "complete" weapon by winning 2 of the 3 Daily Events ...
    ... again I do NOT expect it to be for a "state of the art" weapon, it WILL be underpowered and since ALL weapons have mysteriously disappeared from the craft repository (again) ...
    ... I cannot review the weapons' specifications for consistencies OR anomalies.

If anyone has ANY confirmed statistics regarding League Event Prize Awards ...
    ... please post your statistics here ... thanks. :cool:

Best Of Luck To All !!!
    try_again wrote: »
    Just playing for diamonds this Global, Sr has the same Bronze League prizes you mentioned above ending at rank 728, Jr ended at rank 838 and is only playing for Nano-Crystals and Drone Fuses, no gun parts. Not that it would make a difference.

My game is officially in a tail spin, I don't see a need to keep my subscription any longer.

Its strange bro but those who achieved Bronze league milestone (more than 6k AP) in global, they didn't get weapon parts. But One of our clan member scored only 4k or 5k AP and got bronze league with weapons parts. See snap below.

Rank 1: 20 parts
    Rank 2-3: 10 parts
    Rank 4-6: 5 parts
    Rank 7 onwards: Take rest and enjoy valentine day with spouse.

Moreover, yesterday Glu offered 100 golds in bronze league and today 200 golds for 6k AP. Strange.

71300f7266fd3c18aaf5aa37421574b5.jpg
    Its strange bro but those who achieved Bronze league milestone (more than 6k AP) in global, they didn't get weapon parts ...

Good Morning ...

That's not entirely accurate.

I qualified for BRONZE LEAGUE this week with well over 14,000 AP and I'm seeing weapons parts for RANKS #1 through #6.

I think it was TRY_AGAIN who finally cracked this BL mystery way back when (pretty far back) ...
    ... you were required to spend a certain amount of $$$ in order to see weapons parts VS drone modules.

Those who didn't spend that minimal amaount didn't get weapons parts as prize awards.

Now my recollection is "foggy" at best; maybe that aspect of the game is still alive and well?

Check with your CLAN MATES and ask around. :cool:
    Good Morning ...

That's not entirely accurate.

I qualified for BRONZE LEAGUE this week with well over 14,000 AP and I'm seeing weapons parts for RANKS #1 through #6; I think it was TRY_AGAIN who finally cracked this BL mystery way back when
    (pretty far back) ...
    ... you were required to spend a certain amount of $$$ in order to see weapons parts VS drone modules.

Those who didn't spend that minimal amaount didn't get weapons parts as prize awards.

Now my recollection is "foggy" at best; maybe that aspect of the game is still alive and well?

Check with your CLAN MATES and ask around. :cool:

Well, i checked with other guy who got rank 549 with around 16k AP or so but surprisingly he didnt get weapons in bronze league either. So cant see accurate scenario for weapon offer in brinze league. I am not sure its because of your $$$ theory but seems strange.
    Well, i checked with other guy who got rank 549 with around 16k AP or so but surprisingly he didnt get weapons in bronze league either. So cant see accurate scenario for weapon offer in brinze league. I am not sure its because of your $$$ theory but seems strange.

This mystery "has" been around from the very beginning until (I thought) we had it solved.

Did your mate spend any money, and if so how much? I did spend and I'm seeing parts ...
    ... I seem to recall the threshold being some oddball amount like $5.02
    (which could very well have changed since then).
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    For those of us with multiple devices playing CKS, I and others I've asked who buy a subscription, the benefits are given to all our devices. So even though one of the devices purchases the subscription, the other devices using the same Google account, but different name on CKS gets the 6 energy slots and double gold for videos.

But, it's true, JR, who's my first trial since Amazon shut down, and only at Tier 8 has not bought anything. And it's also true from experience at CKS and MIRN at Amazon, until a purchase is made of at least $5, he is considered a free loader not worthy of parts in Bronze.
    This mystery "has" been around from the very beginning until (I thought) we had it solved.

Did your mate spend any money, and if so how much? I did spend and I'm seeing parts ...
    ... I seem to recall the threshold being some oddball amount like $5.02
    (which could very well have changed since then).

My mate who got weapon parts with 4k AP only didn't spend anything in last global but yes he has subscription of 6 energy pack. The other guy is from different clan, just got info from friend. So don't know he made purchase or not.

But spending money you mean in last global or overall spending? I don't know if your money theory is right in this case? Did Glu confirmed about that spending money spending theory to get weapons? If so then its ridiculous.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    As with all things GLU, you can never make a definitive conclusion.

Day 2 of JR's Bronze league, and now he fights for gun parts.

Day 1;
    Bronze.jpg
    My mate who got weapon parts with 4k AP only didn't spend anything in last global but yes he has subscription of 6 energy pack. The other guy is from different clan, just got info from friend. So don't know he made purchase or not.

But spending money you mean in last global or overall spending? I don't know if your money theory is right in this case? Did Glu confirmed about that spending money spending theory to get weapons? If so then its ridiculous.

It's definitely NOT my "money theory", rather it's a recollection of events that have passed over a year ago and from discussions here in this forum who were Bronze League combatants at the time.

Once they started spending, everything went back to "normal", whatever the hell that means. LOL

Here is the last discussion thread, it was a little more than 1 year ago and the price was $5.39.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169514-Handles-Bronze-league-How-do-we-change-from-Drone-Vials-to-Gun-Parts&p=426842&viewfull=1#post426842

As I remembered, it was TRY_AGAIN who started the thread and ultimately solved the mystery ...
    ... or so we thought. LMAO

There are times when even I marvel at the c.r.a.p that's cluttering up my brain. :)

"A Successful Gambler NEVER Forgets ... Anything" :cool:
    Good Morning Agents and CKS Beginners,

At the present time, we have collectively entered an extended period in gameplay ...
    (3-4 weeks and counting) that can best be described as surviving to fight another day.

The game offers very little in the way of prizes or awards and those that you've been able to acquire by using squirreled away free GOLD and tokens, do NOT last very long ...
    ... the goal is simply to live to fight another TIER or what I've termed ... "survival mode".

During league events such as the one that is currently underway, my idea of survival is quite basic ...
    ... spend the least amount possible to gain the most you can AND don't spend a lot of time doing it.

First thing each "Invasion Event" morning, usually 5-6 AM EST:
    1 x free INVADER BATTLE, followed by 10-10-20 Event Token Invasions ...
    ... Cost: 40 Event Tokens; Return: 4,000 AP and 4 x Milestones.

Then I fight 25 PvP Battles (leisurely pace usually during "break times") for the remainder of the morning to bring me to my 5th INAVDER BATTLE (which is free, by the way) ...
    ... now we're @ 5,000+ AP.

To reach 6,000 AP, collect the remaining milestone (GOLD) and win enough diamonds to perform upgrades ... I close out my daily effort with nothing other than PvP Victories ...
    ... no pressure, no muss, nothing lost and NOTHING won.

This is my idea of "survival mode" ... what's yours?

Good Morning Agents ...

I am currently attempting to determine a cheap (relatively speaking) means for acquiring a weapon during non-Invasion Event Global and Silver League Events ...
    ... this would require the "benchmark" TOP 90 Finish that was commonplace prior to CKS v6.1.1.

The options are limited during Silver League Events however ...
    ... you must win a single event day outright and place in the TOP 6 during the two (2) remaining days

-OR-

... you must finish RANK #02-#06 on all three (3) event days and play "The Wheel Of Fortune" (spin)
    for the remaining five (5) weapons parts.

Maintaining a CKS subscription should substantially reduce your expense in GOLD and may even enable you to acquire a weapon for free if you're willing to invest the "time" that would be required.

I'll report the statistics at the conclusion (tomorrow) of the current Silver League Event.

In the meantime ...

With roughly 2.5 hours remaining in Silver League Event DAY #2 and my relative ranking safely in hand, I wanted to post a brief update on my progress thus far.

Each day I start with the intention of winning that contest outright until something occurs that makes that goal impractical. For example, at the present time RANK #1 has registered 7,486 AP ...
    ... my personal "cutoff" for scoring in such an event is 3,500-4,000 AP.

If I cannot win the event outright within those limits ...
    ... I'll usually decide to settle back into a more "comfortable" goal of finishing in the TOP 3 and I'll make that decision relatively early on.

Since a finishing rank in the TOP 6 is sufficient, that leaves plenty of "margin for error".

Some quick statistics:
    DAY #1 - RANK #2 (2,600+ AP)
    DAY #2 - RANK #4 (2,400+ AP)

In both daily events, the RANK #7 player scored approximately 800-1,000 AP less, so any score between 1,500-2,500 AP should give you a realistic chance at finishing in the TOP 6.
    (where you'll receive 10 weapons parts).

Since I finished RANK #51 (6,272 AP) in the preceding Global Event, that brings my current weapons parts total to 35 Parts. Of course prior to CKS v6.1.1, I would have achieved that total as a result of the Global Event alone ...
    ... this is the most significant change from GLU that has resulted in the "average" player experiencing all kinds of frustration; with a single "tweak" it is also where GLU can re-open the game to ALL players.

So now I am faced with a "must win" scenario for event DAY #3 to acquire the remaining 15 Parts.

I'll let you know how I make out. :)

-- BUT -- (and there's always a BUT)

A far more practical approach would be to play the game as I have thus far ...
    ... if RANK #1 can be achieved within my established parameters, of course I'll make a run at it. There are additional considerations however ...

(1) I don't really need the weapon (a 37.5 TESLA@100% is more than capable @ TIER 37/TIER 38).
    (2) TIER 38 is less than a week away and a better weapon should be available in the "VIP" Event soon.
    (3) There is a strong probability that the "Wheel Of Fortune" will offer parts for the weapon at the conclusion of this event.
    (4) Then there is GLU ... how will they tweak the "Rules of Engagement" going forward?

There are many moving parts in this game and to those just starting out down this always evolving path, it can become overwhelming and costly, if you're not careful.

Aside from getting to know the various aspects of the game, my ultimate advice is to be patient and carefully consider all of your available options (there are always options). Make an informed and cost effective decision and you'll make out just fine. :cool:

Remember, it's just a game designed (hopefully) for your enjoyment ..
    ... avoid taking yourself (or anyone else for that matter) too seriously. It can get quite ugly at times.

Good Night, Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    SILVER LEAGUE DAY #1

Screenshot_20170221-023831.png?psid=1

SILVER LEAGUE DAY #2

Screenshot_20170222-055528.png?psid=1

SILVER LEAGUE DAY #3

Screenshot_20170223-050744.png?psid=1

Well Agents, I was only able to collect 45 Weapons Parts in total, so I failed. :(

With an average daily score of 2,500 AP, I wasn't really playing as hard as was necessary (in fact, I was cruising most of the time), but I think it still demonstrates that a weapon can be crafted via the Global TOP 90 / Silver League approach ...
    ... albeit a very difficult obstacle to overcome, not to mention time consuming. :cool: