Options

Pvp Defense Power

JayduxJaydux Registered Users 23 Posts
When your flipping through to find your match for PvP and you find your match what does Defense Power mean? My understanding is the level of the base and what upgrades have been finished. But I was told that the Defense Power is the solidger upgrades. Depending how many have been finished will determine the Defense Power. That doesn't seem quite right. I would think it's all the upgrades in your base and what ones are finished determines your Defense Power, correct ?
Jaydux
ThechosenFew

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning ...

Essentially you are correct, the DEFENSE POWER can be looked at as your defense base upgrade status based on what I call the "magic number". For TIER 31 the "magic number" is 193.28B.

193.28B is the "power rating" of a fully upgraded TIER 31 DEFENSE BASE when facing a "real life" player. When facing a "bot" it's simply the number calculated by the "match maker" ...
    ... either way, it still represents a fully upgraded TIER 31 defense.

When upgrading your defense base ...
    ... each square has an "added" value that, when upgraded, increases your base's defense power.

There will be times when the "match maker" will pit you against s stronger opponent based upon your primary weapons strength as is the case when using 32.5 rated weapons during the current TIER 31.

Although you're facing a TIER 32 opponent (or a fraction thereof), your opponent's vault payout will NEVER exceed the TIER 31 maximum even though the opponent is tougher.

So yes, even when facing TIER 32 opponents, you're still facing a future defense base of sorts.

What the hell is a "soldier upgrade"? LMAO ... Assuming you're referring to GUARD LEVEL, that is also a function of upgrading the DEFENSE BASE.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION