• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    i2vn8g.jpg
  • Options
    oanh9w.jpg
  • Options
    During the last survey done bt glu i recomemded that coins and diamonds b introduced in spin boxes. Guess glu does listen to us after all :)
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    During the last survey done bt glu i recomemded that coins and diamonds b introduced in spin boxes. Guess glu does listen to us after all :)

Good Man !!! Yes GLU does listen and READ. Never underestimate the power of suggestion. :cool:

Spending diamonds on things other than upgrades is a great idea; now if they would expand The Store so that you can buy anything with anything (GOLD, Diamonds, Tokens, etc.), I would be ecstatic.

Personally, I'm one of those guys who wears the same jeans, everyday :) but I do like that outfit pictured above.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Apart from the costume parts u get a chance to win gold and energy with 100 coin spin.
  • Options
    Yes indeed, I noticed that ... I think I'll try my luck later on and burn a few thousand tokens just to see how successful I am. Usually I don't really care for the "Wheel of Fortune", but we're talking tokens here NOT GOLD, so there's hope for me yet. :)
  • Options
    I got 100 gold in the first ten spins. Getting something of value that is gold and energy takes around 20 spins
  • Options
    Let us know ur winning odds when u go for a spin in the box
  • Options
    OK so I tried out the recently added "Wheel of Fortune" OUTFITS BOX (Tokens), but just 10 spins to stick my toe in the waters. I also want to try out the OUTFITS BOX (Diamonds).

I managed to get 10 Parts for that outfit I like and 25 GOLD on 1 spin. The others resulted in knives, grenades and MedKits. So aside from the outfit itself and some GOLD, I probably would have acquired the same equipment (maybe even a little more) using the traditional CLAN BOX.

I'll keep trying though because I like the outfit. :) So far 10 spins got me 10/100 parts, so the odds are about even.
  • Options
    Been spining the wheel since it launched and managed to get 20 parts and 300 gold in total plus bunch of other equiptment
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    IMHO if i starting to get knives and grenades ... I stop spinning dont want to run my luck out for one of better words . 100 Gold and Full Energy strips is a good bargain.

*The outfit is too robotic for me . I still with my Zodiac Masks .

Ans Scorpion come on change those jeans already ,, you dont want a frozen jeans in Moscow .. heheheheh
  • Options
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    IMHO if i starting to get knives and grenades ... I stop spinning dont want to run my luck out for one of better words . 100 Gold and Full Energy strips is a good bargain.

*The outfit is too robotic for me . I still with my Zodiac Masks .

Ans Scorpion come on change those jeans already ,, you dont want a frozen jeans in Moscow .. heheheheh

OK I used roughly 3,000 Tokens spinning and I must say I like this particular box; considering I usually have an allergic reaction to the "Wheel of Fortune", that is saying plenty.

Aside from increasing my stockpile of battle equipment (to over 10,000 pieces) I was also able to grab some more parts for my new "WENDIGO" OUTFIT. :)
    18/100 parts makes it seem like it's going to be more difficult to complete than I originally thought.

Upon checking my "customize" inventory ...
    ... I noticed I also have 86/100 parts for the JUGGERNAUT outfit and 96/100 for the CARTEL ...
    who knew? Doesn't look like I'll be completing either of those anytime soon (if ever) either. :(

More importantly, I was able to acquire a few of those FULL ENERGY recharges ...
    ... because of that $4.99 subscription that meant 6 ENERGY per pop ...
    ... I was also able to raid 425 Bars of GOLD which is the equivalent (again, under subscription) of ...
    128 PvP Battles (3,200 AP OR 256 VP).

So my overall impression of spinning in this particular box, is most definitely a positive one. :cool:

But I am most satisfied with that $4.99 I spent last week; there is one side benefit ...
    ... it makes "cheating" for a living a little less attractive ... then again, deviants are everywhere.

I cannot imagine what I'm going to do with all of that ENERGY though ... any suggestions?

*** SMILES ***

Daddy needs a new pair of jeans.

Ooh Rah !!!
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Apart from the costume parts u get a chance to win gold and energy with 100 coin spin.

It gives 32.5 level weapon also for diamonds. Good to see that finally glu offers weapons, outfits, energy, etc. for diamonds and clan coins. Good move so far.

I'm just hoping to get more golds in global for each milestones instead of just 50 by playing for 4 days. That's really wired. People who buy golds to go in gold leagues or to win global guns by being in top 30, they will just get 50 golds. Also they have to spend around 200 golds in gold league to reach at 200 VP and getting just 100 golds rewards. I hope to have better gold rewards at 100 VP, 200 VP, 300 VP, etc. in gold and silver leagues. Then players will be encouraged to play for more 100 vp if they gonna get more golds.

Compared to Bronze league, it gives 50 golds for 100 VP, silver league gives 100 golds for 100 VP and gold league supposed to give 200 golds for 100 VP but it gives reverse. Just 100 golds for 200 VP. Not fair.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    For me thus far, The HALLOWEEN OUTFIT BOX (Tokens) hasn't returned as many costume parts as I was expecting, however, I have found that I can expect 100 GOLD for every 5 SPINS (on average) ...
    ... so this aspect of the "game" is definitely NOT rigged. :)
    Subconsciously, I may be "coaxing" these results since GOLD is, well ... GOLD.

You have a 15-1 chance at hitting any given prize, three (3) of which are GOLD (25, 50, 100), so the payout chances are acceptable.

A better name for this box might be the GOLD BOX. LOL

I also have an interest in spinning using DIAMONDS. By the close of the 2nd Global, I usually have the unfortunate problem of having nothing but the drone to spend diamonds on and this can be problematic since I do NOT want to advance drone development to far, too fast ...
    ... the OUTFIT PIECES BOX would appear to be a viable option.

I would stop short of burning ENERGY, to fight additional PvP Battles in order to spend DIAMONDS on the "Wheel Of Fortune" though. :cool: