Mecahnized Combat Units

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    MajorKhan wrote: »
    Amsoft, how about starting a new thread on android update....?

Good Idea ... Done.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    I was also wondering, has anyone tried equipping any of the weapons they already own (from days long past) to see if any of these will work?
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Yes i tried but u cant play elite campaign with them. U need to own a fully upgraded regular weapon of that level which has to b upgraded to tech level.
    Ok so pvp update. Now i see mcus in bases that i attack. U cant get to the player unless u kill the mcu which requires a rocket or lots and lots of tesla blasts. I noticed a change in the places the gaurds enter the base also.
    Look at the shield levels2ed5lzl.jpg
    So the mdu store opened up in base defences now 2and45.jpg
    rv9jdw.jpg mcu in pvp long range match
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Look at the shield levels2ed5lzl.jpg

Do you have a clue where Tech power is upgraded? Wonder if it was closer to the defense's shield power if it was easier to defeat?
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Has anyone received a robotoken from pVP?
    try_again wrote: »
    Do you have a clue where Tech power is upgraded? Wonder if it was closer to the defense's shield power if it was easier to defeat?

I believe the "TECH POWER" is an aggregate of upgradable weapon components similar to how "ATTACK POWER" relates to Damage, Clip Size, Critical Chance, etc. on the conventional Assault Weapons.
    Got some more bad news. They have removed the clan tokens from the haloween outfit box. Now its 20 gold for 1 spin and 180 gold for ten spins. They have also removed the diamonds spin box. Clan tokens become useless once again
    Tech power is from the weapons tech upgrades. Its done with chips won from elite map campaigns. 70 chips for one single cell upgrade of a weapon. 4 cell upgrades( the first column) of weapon gave me 102 tech power
    Got some more bad news. They have removed the clan tokens from the haloween outfit box. Now its 20 gold for 1 spin and 180 gold for ten spins. They have also removed the diamonds spin box. Clan tokens become useless once again

What about using TOKENS on the CLAN BOX ??
    I won robot token from playing elite open contract
    Tech power is from the weapons tech upgrades. Its done with chips won from elite map campaigns. 70 chips for one single cell upgrade of a weapon. 4 cell upgrades( the first column) of weapon gave me 102 tech power

Isn't that what I just said? LOL Different way of describing the same thing ...
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    What about using TOKENS on the CLAN BOX ??

Yes they are still present all the old ones
    I am sure that all my inputs dont make much scene. I hope what ever i said will help the android users in easily catching up with the new contents of upgrade as the upgrade becomes available to you
    Clan wars remain same. Just that first war was with 4 man clan and second war with the elites
    I am sure that all my inputs dont make much scene. I hope what ever i said will help the android users in easily catching up with the new contents of upgrade as the upgrade becomes available to you

EVERYTHING you have supplied makes PERFECT SENSE Buddy ...
    ... KEEP UP the Great Work; it is much appreciated !!!
    the removal of tokens from spin boxes was a great upset to me. as i dont buy gold and videos are hardly available for me to watch that was a way of getting some gold to use but thanks glu for giving us the fun then taking it away as we started to look forward to it.
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Mdus have invaded my pVP when facing bots. I now have rusty accompanied by omega-5. Rusty was acquired through 2nd tier elite camp repeatables and omega-5 from 3rd tier elite camp repeatables .
    my conclusion after two days of the update. more frustration with updating and acquiring things. clan wars again useless. no more free gold. a lot of time required with mdu. nothing for the level 310 players. it might look atractive to the mid level and entry level players.
    Sure would be nice to get Bradr's views on this!
    try_again wrote: »
    Sure would be nice to get Bradr's views on this!

Yes it would but I think I know him well enough to say ...

(1) He doesn't like the fact that the weapons in the ELITE REGIONs are so weak he has to use equipment.

(2) The pace is far to slow for his tastes.

I would agree with him 100% on both accounts. Fortunately, there is no compelling reason to deviate from the standard PvP if that's what you prefer ... problem is it's unstable and requires periodic game restarts.

It's going to be quite some time before the players will be happy with this release; nothing catastrophic like losing items (yet).

Tomorrow's Global will be the acid test.
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Right after the upgrade when ever I choose long range PvP. Tue screen freeze and I have to restart it.

Meaning loosing my energy and considered as loss when ever the screen hang that causes to restart.

Whats going on Glu. ?? Its like the first time you guys upgrade the tesla gun sound lots lots of games restarts.
    Clan wars remain same. Just that first war was with 4 man clan and second war with the elites

I guess no changes in clan war. And now since they remove the token spin for winning Gold well it's back to rockets maps and grenades only for em coins.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Right after the upgrade when ever I choose long range PvP. Tue screen freeze and I have to restart it.

Meaning loosing my energy and considered as loss when ever the screen hang that causes to restart.

Whats going on Glu. ?? Its like the first time you guys upgrade the tesla gun sound lots lots of games restarts.
    Pvp in Android is the same...freezes in between the opponent choice and the actual match
    MJ
    Did Glu expect us all to change the to iphone7 or what ??
    This is the 7th times I have to restart the game really absurd.
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Did Glu expect us all to change the to iphone7 or what ??
    This is the 7th times I have to restart the game really absurd.

I had to restart at least 5-6 times myself, but the game isn't "freezing" it's searching for an opponent and can't find one ... make sure BOTH of your primary weapons have at least 100 Tech Power reading on the PvP Selecting panel. If it says N/A it will search forever ... or so it appears ... even when there is a Tech Power Rating, it will fail at times but NOT as often.
    ... still trying to work through the bugs. :(

Oh Sorry .. Good Morning !!! :)
    the removal of tokens from spin boxes was a great upset to me. as i dont buy gold and videos are hardly available for me to watch that was a way of getting some gold to use but thanks glu for giving us the fun then taking it away as we started to look forward to it.

Since you pointed this out, and I haven't received 6.0 yet, I've been spinning that box as fast as I can. Already, both Jr and Sr have crafted the Wendigo costume. Now with that piece missing in the wheel, it's replaced by another 100 gold - but now gold is very difficult to come by. GLU puts weights on these spin wheels. I must have ended on the 8 knives prize between the two 100 gold prizes about 20 times now. It's a rigged system! (Where have I heard that sentence before? lol)

Thanks for the alert. Still spinning...