Mecahnized Combat Units

123457Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Screenshot_20161122-122722.png?psid=1

CARBIDE has made his point. :cool:

I tried 3 x times to get past his OMEGA-5 and failed miserably ...
    ... thank the match-maker, I'll never see an opponent like his in PvP Battles for quite awhile.

Touche CARBIDE ... Touche.

How does this defense hold up in Clan Wars? That's the question ...

Now I'm taking off the gloves for a 4th and final attempt ... NO HOLDS BARRED. :)

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Screenshot_20161122-125150.png?psid=1

After "Taking Off The Gloves", CARBIDE was defeated quite easily ... BUT ...

(1) This time his OMEGA-5 was positioned way in the back, as opposed to up on the balcony, so I had to beat off the foot soldiers and a JUGG first.

(2) Once that was accomplished, a sustained HEAVY barrage took out the OMEGA-5.

(3) With all of the screening forces dead or dying, LITTLE ME took the final "Kill Shot" (a rocket).

The Battle lasted about 2.5 minutes and cost me 4 grenades and a medkit ...
    ... that was to be expected since my TECH POWER is still @ 100.

Like I said previously, thank the M.M. I will never see you in battle !!!

72 Days without a successful attack ... there goes my streak ... Thanks CARBIDE. LOL

I gave you a little breathing room in today's League Event ...
    ... if you want those weapon parts and need a little more "space", just let me know. :)

KUDOS
  • CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Amsoft,
    If you read my message in my challenge it said (Running diamonds for base) that was all. I knew it was you so i took the liberty to see if you would at least check my bot defence out. Took you a few tries but you found victory. Good skills Amsoft.
    Gunner For Life!
    Carbide wrote: »
    Hello Amsoft,
    If you read my message in my challenge it said (Running diamonds for base) that was all. I knew it was you so i took the liberty to see if you would at least check my bot defence out. Took you a few tries but you found victory. Good skills Amsoft.

Good Morning and Thank You Gladiator CARBIDE ...
    ... rest assured that YOU have been designated Exhibit "A" during my Extended Target Practice exercise which will begin as soon as I complete my Defense Base Upgrades later on this morning. :cool:

I take "target practice" very seriously ...

It's not often (or easy, for that matter) to be designated Exhibit "A" ...
    ... it means that The SCORPION was quite impressed with your achievement and believe me, there isn't much that impresses me these days.

I have a few items on my agenda that have some priority, like upgrading that 33.5 HEAVY :) but I shall resume my MDU Development Program over the next several days and then reevaluate.
    Since I usually favor OFFENSE over DEFENSE ...
    ... TECH POWER is more important to me than the MDU itself, per se.

My battle experience versus CARBIDE may change that perception to some degree.

*** KUDOS ***

So the quest for the ever elusive NANOCRYSTALS begins. :( The timing isn't perfect but "better" since ROBOTOKENS and now NANOCRYSTALS are awarded as event prizes. :)
    Screenshot_20161126-115129.png?psid=1

Target practice reveals all sorts of things ... in this case, this was the first time I've seen the OMEGA-5 in this scenario, but more importantly ...
    ... as I've upgraded my HEAVY weapon, I'm starting to see more OMEGA-5s.

It's also the 1st time I've seen any "bad guys" up on the balcony (in this scenario), so it was a well planned ambush. :) I did say "planned" ... NOT successful however. LOL

That's OK because the principal reason for my upgrading anything going forward ...
    ... is to increase the PvP difficulty level so I won't fall asleep. :cool:
    Good Morning Agents ...

So it's been 4 x Days since my last post and 3 x weeks since the MCUs first appeared on the battlefield; I've also burned every ROBOTOKEN I could get my hands on and I have ...
    ... accumulated an impressive 19 NANOCRYSTALS. :(

I don't know how far that will take me but it can't be far enough.

Sorry Agents, I just can't bring myself to close more contracts when the rewards are so insulting.

This makes Drone Development quite an exhilarating experience by comparison ...
    ... at least there was a positive and measureable "carrot" for my efforts.

Can anyone, anyone at all, advise me if I'll collect enough NANOs to make it worth my while ...
    ... without wasting $$$ (GOLD has an intrinsic value of $.05 per bar), for I am not about to spend any money on some invisible weapon that I cannot use in battle. :cool:

Aside from my recent encounter(s) with CARBIDE, I've suffered exactly 1 Successful Attack in 79 Days, so if I were so inclined, I cannot even buy into the premise that these serve some "defensive" purpose.

My original assessment stands ... MDUs are fun to fight against, but I wouldn't want to own one ...
    ... at least, NOT until something drastically changes regarding the awards.

In short, deploying MDUs prompts us to increase TECH POWER just to survive and if I cannot increase TECH POWER "beyond" the SHIELD POWERs of my MDU opponents, this is all an exercise in futility ...
    ... and quite boring, if I might say so myself.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm actually looking forward to the TIER 34 Battle Cycle and the chance at winning a brand new "peashooter" ... now that's bad.

I'm outta here, for now ... Hasta La Vista.
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    I've completed tier six elite missions and haven't spent a dollar. It's totally achievable. Just takes time.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Here's the problem with NOT "evolving" anything ...
    ... if you don't evolve these BS weapons, your battle weapons will not "evolve" either, therefore you cannot develop your MDU because doing so will create an "imbalance" in your game and make winning ANY battles (PvP included) all but impossible, without massive amounts of grenades, rockets, medkits, etc. ... sounds very familiar doesn't it? :)

So here's the deal, try NOT to think of these TIER 1-2-3 weapons as (useful) weapons ... they are a vehicle to indirectly increase TECH POWER, which affects ALL of the weapons in your inventory ...
    ... it's convoluted but rather simple.

Now here's the rub ...

you cannot "evolve" without NANOCRYSTALS ...
    you cannot increase TECH POWER without upgrading these weapons using BLUE CHIPS ...
    you cannot increase TECH POWER without "evolving" ...
    you cannot develop the MDU without increasing TECH POWER as well ...

So that's the simplest way I can explain it ... it's NOT that complicated, but you MUST stay in balance...
    ... create an "imbalance" and well ... just ask the iOS players. :cool:

So from my POV the whole problem is NANOCRYSTALS ... without these we cannot do ANYTHING ...
    ... but you already knew that (I hope).

Did someone suggest spending GOLD to get NANOs? I won't even comment on that. LMAO But I will say this, GLU never gives us anything we won't ultimately need so they aren't throwing all of this GOLD at us to make us "feel better". :) It's just the latest in a long line of "trap lures".

No NANOs ... No MDUs.

So to backup a bit ... closing those trial campaigns may NOT seem practical, but you're going to have to do it ... either now OR later ... your choice. But as I said, without the NANOs ...
    ... ALL of this is an exercise in futility.

Check this out:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?229337-TIER-33-Has-Been-Released&p=520599&viewfull=1#post520599

I just wanted to complete this analysis, for the record ...

It occurred to me that many players probably already own these earlier TIER weapons, but some may NOT have fully upgraded those weapons ... ALL weapons MUST be fully upgraded BEFORE they can be "evolved".

The GOOD news is that upgrading these "beginners" weapons is quite easily accomplished using DIAMONDS.

The BAD news is, as it always has been, to "evolve" requires NANOCRYSTALS, which leads me to my second point ...

The "replay" campaign missions offer ROBOTOKENS as well as BLUE CHIPS, so start going back in your spare time and replaying those contracts; not unlike replaying to collect drone fuses ...
    ... it isn't much, but every little bit helps when attempting to collect enough of these elusive NANOCRYSTALS. :cool:

Finally ... always remember that TECH POWER is much more important that the MDU. It's better to be "prepared" for battle, than it is to be engaged in battle and discover you cannot kill your opponent ...
    ... because of something so elementary as TECH POWER. :)

The #1 Rule of The Day: No NANOs ... No MDUs ... simple; stick to that principal and you'll do just fine.

I could have sworn that when LITTLE ME (a rocket) and myself converged on the MDU at the same time, his head came off ... unfortunately, it happened so fast I couldn't get a screen shot, but it was hilarious. LMAO

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Yeah...those nanocrystals are the bane of the elite missions. I did my hands on an omega 5 guy and boy...pvp has turned ugly...especially when those little light bulbs turn yellow. I have fallen to my knees a few times than normal.
    MJ
    Indeed ... the way I see it there are two tactics you can take and it depends on when the OMEGA-5 makes his appearance.

If the OMEGA-5 makes his "curtain call" along with the "spook" and possibly the JUGG, the battle is quite easily won ...
    ... simply duck for cover until you have a clear shot at the "spook". If you have a well developed drone, it's over within seconds since the "base commander" can be taken out with a single bullet. :cool: ...
    ... The OMEGA-5 can also be blown to bits with a simple grenade throw.

Now if the OMEGA-5 is there from the very start, then the battles themselves aren't all that different really. Kill everyone else and ignore the OMEGA-5 (he's NOT packing any real heat ... not yet anyways);
    with one caveat, it's best to duck when the "lights come on" ...
    ... Stand there like a statue OR "deer in headlights" and you're DEAD.

Dispose of the JUGG and the support troops as fast as possible and don't give them a chance to get back up (kicking your enemy while he's down, is a good thing) ...
    ... don't be shy either, throw those knives and grenades ... after everyone else has been put down, I simply stand there toe-to-toe, head-to-head, mano-a-mano with the OMEGA-5; my HEAVY pumping out countless rounds right into his face until his shields drop ...
    ... then I feed him to LITTLE ME and try to acquire the "spook".

Game, set and match.

The key, as with any battle, is NOT getting hit ... duck and move when you can ... be patient and let the battle come to you ...
    ... be a "SNIPER" and pick off your opponents one at a time until the force has been reduced to an acceptable threat level.

Remember, we're NOT talking about "speed chess" here; patience and tactics is all that is required ...
    ... if you're looking for a quick victory, then pass and find another target.

How do you know if your opponent has deployed an OMEGA-5? SHIELD POWER > 1,010 seems to indicate that you should at least "expect" to see him ...
    ... greater than say 1,200-1,500 and there's no doubt there will be an OMEGA-5 waiting for you.

What if all I see are "high-powered" OMEGA-5s that I can't kill? This would indicate a serious "imbalance" in your game setup ... have plenty of grenades & medkits on hand; else you're F.U.B.A.R.

Raise your TECH POWER as soon as is humanly possible.

• SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    I am so lost now I dont seem e ever catching up SIGH!!!!
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    I am so lost now I dont seem e ever catching up SIGH!!!!

SCARECROW ... it's been quite a long time since I saw a post from you fellow Agent; I thought you had long left the battlefield. :)

I know things like TECH POWER and MCUs may seem like you're missing something and that you might not be able to catch up.

Don't sweat it ...

I also read another post from you stating that your request to migrate over to Google Play has been ignored by GLU; Have you sent over screen shots of all of your vitals regarding game progress?

Others have had success and although I'm not sure exactly how many have actually tried, player 73AA appears to be happy (I think):
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?230483-Amazon-on-Life-Support-No-Event-No-Updates-Glu-Where-Are-You&p=523337&viewfull=1#post523337

Try contacting him directly, maybe he can help !!!
    Good Morning Agents ...

Opponent SHIELD POWER: 1,776 so the OMEGA-5 was expected before engaging the enemy.

Screenshot_20161203-155626.png?psid=1

The hardest part of this particular battle was taking out 2 x SENTRIES and MCU "RUSTY" using my HEAVY WEAPON; "hardest" is a bad choice of words (if you'll notice my HEALTH) better described as "time consuming".

Once the "lights were turned on", I simply ducked and waited for a few seconds, took out a foot soldier while the drone killed another, moved forward and then across ...
    ... that positioned me right in front of the OMEGA-5 (lower level, far right-hand corner) in the back.

A knife throw and the OMEGA-5 was history and before I could pop back up to take aim at the spook, LITTLE ME had already acquired the target and the battle was won. :cool:

So it's time for a reality check ...

The toughest resistance was from the SENTRIES and I never had any reason at all to attack the JUGG.

It took, I don't know, 100-150 HEAVY rounds to eliminate "RUSTY" and another 100 to dispatch the SENTRIES ...
    ... with gun barrel red hot and starting to melt, all I had to do was throw a knife to win the battle.

I'll let the players form their own opinions as to "What's wrong with this picture?".

More importantly, GLU is expecting us to spend a fortune on developing these and Lord knows how many hours ...
    ... time better spent (obviously) increasing TECH POWER; Got any spare NANOCRYSTALS I can borrow?

I expect the same battle tactic to work when "CLANK" makes his appearance on the battlefield ...
    ... only better since you'll be able to easily absorb enemy weapons' fire ...

Guess what happens when the shields drop? LIGHTS OUT.

Also remember this, we're currently at the bottom of the effectiveness cycle for battle equipment ...
    ... it will rise again sharply, very soon. :)

After I took out the 2 x SENTRIES, all hell was about to break loose ... or so I thought.

As expected, CLANK is no more of a threat than OMEGA-5 ... in fact, other than the fact that there were so many targets to choose from (a "target rich environment", if you will) ...
    ... this battle was easier than expected.

There was a strange twist near the end ... RUSTY made his appearance AFTER The CLANK was destroyed, and boy was he stubborn. :cool:
    ... with ME and LITTLE ME acting as a tag team, he too was headed to the s.c.r.a.p heap in short order.

As usual, LITTLE ME took the "kill shot" ... way to go LITTLE Buddy.

Screenshot_20161204-145701.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161204-145836.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161204-150012.png?psid=1

From now on I'll just call these "Mechanical Units" (maybe ATMs) ... they do payout great !!!

What's truly remarkable is that my health barely nudged, except when pausing to get this screen shot(s) for your viewing pleasure.

2 x grenades were used ONLY because my "inner clock" was telling me to step it up. :)

New Record High Vault Take: 221.35M Diamonds.

Ooh Rah !!!
    Good Morning Agents ...

Since most everyone should have experienced some level of battle against this initial wave of
    Mechanical Combat Units ...
    ... RUSTY, OMEGA-5 and CLANK ... it's time for an assessment.

I'll rate the 1st three (from a total of six) MDUs: "C".

PROS: Extremely "hard" to kill (using conventional weapons), superb battle field companion, enhances the effectiveness of "normal" troops.

CONS: Extremely "easy" to kill (a knife throw will suffice most times), lacks any real firepower.

What to expect from the remaining (yet to be introduced) MCUs ...

ASIMOV: armed with an Electromagnetic Pulse weapon with a singular purpose ... disabling your drone.
    (Similar to the "Drone Jammer" Clan Wars trap).

1010010:
    I'll just call him "52" from now on, appears to be quite a potential threat. The main question here is how much damage his rocket can inflict if you're hunkered down behind a barrier; a Long Range threat.

SHERMAN:
    Since he is invincible until everyone else is dead (similar to my preferred tactic against OMEGA-5) and because of the incredible SHIELD STRENGTH it possesses, the elapsed time required to kill this MDU is the unknown element ...
    ... unlike the MCUs we've experience thus far, SHERMAN offers no enhancements to other combatants' capabilities ... as his name might suggest, total and complete destruction comes to mind.

A big SHERMAN unknown: is it the 1st OR last line of defense?

I expect that the PvP Battles themselves will be entertaining and possibly quite challenging. How much of a "defensive" asset these will be, is anyone's guess.

Everything MCU Development all boils down to "52" and SHERMAN.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    An excellent summary, Scorpion, though I must confess that I am much more afraid of the Omega than you are. When it appears, killing it with a Grenade or Rocket is my top priority.

One other tip that is important: A fully charged Tesla does little more than make the MDU cranky, but a pulsed Tesla (pressing fire button as rapidly as possible without allowing the Tesla to charge) kills it easily.
    Hey Brad ... I must have missed this post. :)

Oh yeah Bud, if I get the chance to take out OMEGA-5 early on, then he's toast; especially when he makes his appearance in Long Range Battles.

There are times in Short Range Battles where he's out of reach of a knife OR grenade; perched up on the balcony or positioned way in the back ...
    ... in this scenario, I really have no choice but to ignore him and hunt down the others; trying to take down OMEGA-5 with my HEAVY while there are other troops attacking would be mindless suicide.

All-in-all, I must say that these new opponents have brought some interest and motivation back to a game that was quickly starting to put me to sleep ... NOW I can continue my gameplay and prepare to fight against "52" and SHERMAN. Couple these two along with OMEGA-5 and we're in for a real battle.

Imagine "52" (already armed with a seemingly superior rocket) getting a boost from OMEGA-5 while SHERMAN is patrolling the battlefield?
    ... running might be my initial reaction, for standing there would mean certain death. :(

Then there's LITTLE ME ... loyal to the very end and quite lethal ...
    ... both hunter and healer, I don't know what might happen against the "big boys" without him. :cool:

CKS is "evolving" into a masterpiece. For those who would "run up the score", get off that caffeine ...
    ... stop and smell the roses every so often. LMAO
    Now when this particular battle started, I was immediately suspicious by the lack of "activity". :)

Screenshot_20161211-114621.png?psid=1

Then OMEGA-5 appeared and took a shot at The SCORPION ...

Screenshot_20161211-114639.png?psid=1

RUSTY (along with the recruits), "spit the bit" rather quickly; finally CLANK tossed his hat into the ring ...

Screenshot_20161211-114733.png?psid=1

A few items to note ...

(1) The battlefield appeared to be strangely "sanitized" to me; add "cleaner" to LITTLE ME's resume.

(2) To those who have deployed these MDUs in full force, I suggest you start to empty your vaults ...
    ... no diamond is safe from The SCORPION "raiders". :cool:

(3) Since I'm using 33.5s all-around, it's fairly obvious to me that weapons' "power and ratings", in the traditional sense, no longer serve a "tactical" purpose in battle. Strategically, with regards to raiding the largest vaults possible? ... maybe ... I'm still pondering this one ... Hmmm.

Good luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • bysbysbysbys Registered Users 19 Posts
    Isn't it a bit strange that you can kill the MDU with a knife?
    Well, at least I now have some use for my bunch of knifes...
    This will be my final post on this topic until "52" and SHERMAN make their appearance on the battlefield.

The following battle represents what I've found to be the most "difficult" (time consuming) to date and suspect that these MDUs were close to being fully developed.

ASIMOV will be the first MCU that doesn't pack any real offensive capabilities but that is directed at disabling the support drone ... so, that battle tactic should be ...
    ... kill ASIMOV before he disables your drone. :cool:

The lack of activity from the start usually signals a "challenging" battle against the MDUs will ensue.
    Screenshot_20161214-143633.png?psid=1

First up was CLANK ...
    Screenshot_20161214-143708.png?psid=1

Next up, OMEGA-5 ...
    Screenshot_20161214-143746.png?psid=1

Finally, a fully developed RUSTY along with the "big boy on the block" ...
    ... the dreaded JUGGERNAUT ...

Screenshot_20161214-143900.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161214-144009.png?psid=1

This PvP Battle occurred several days past, but I've encountered no other battles since that were as "difficult", so this marks the final phase of the initial MCU Invasion.

I've also come to the conclusion that most players who have invested in MCU Development have neglected Drone Development ... bad decision, I'm afraid to say.

Good Afternoon Agents,

It occurs to me that ASIMOV should have arrived by now ...
    ... since I haven't come across him in battle, I thought I would ask if anyone has deployed one of these? If so, could you rate it's effectiveness in battle?

Does disabling the enemy's drone using an EMP Blast help you in battle in any way? ...
    ... not that anyone would be losing "defensive" battles these days, but it might help in Clan Wars in the absence of any "Drone Jammer" traps (admittedly, most likely a newer player question).

Inquiring minds would like to know. :cool:
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Asimov is not available, at least on the IOS platform. I do not anticipate the release of Asimov at least until the release of the next Elite campaign, two weeks from tomorrow.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Asimov is not available, at least on the IOS platform. I do not anticipate the release of Asimov at least until the release of the next Elite campaign, two weeks from tomorrow.

You're probably right. I remembered seeing a popup notification at sometime stating that a new Elite Region had been released. Then again, I'm so bored and have been waiting for TIER 35 for 2 weeks ...
    ... so it could have been a mirage. LOL
    It's been about a month since the last post to this thread and this will most likely be the last.

SHERMAN has made his debut on both the PvP Battlefield and in Clan Wars ...
    ... as well as the newly introduced CYBORG BASES.

After careful measurement and consideration, I am pronouncing OMEGA-5 the Top Dog MDU.

My reasons are rather simple ...
    ... SHERMAN is nothing more than an "underpowered" (today) JUGGERNAUT with shields.
    ... SHERMAN does nothing to enhance the opponent's "attack power".
    ... OMEGA-5 makes even the weakest infantry a force to be considered, that can kill with a single shot.
    ... BOTH require taking out all other opponents BEFORE attacking the primary MDU.

Because OMEGA-5 effectively increases the "firepower" of our opponents and SHERMAN brings essentially nothing to the table ...
    ... in my "Rules of Engagement" handbook, the OMEGA-5 wins this debate hands down. :cool:

So the best the MDUs had to offer were realized a couple of months past.

It is still my recommendation that a full complement include BOTH OMEGA-5 and SHERMAN ...
    ... CLANK (shields) can fill the 3rd slot, based on your preferences.

That is all ... for now.

• ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Voilaa .. MDU cant be killed by one swipe of the knife . Instead you need to take down their shield first . Let it really depleted and weakened best done by Heavy gun or Assault.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Voilaa .. MDU cant be killed by one swipe of the knife . Instead you need to take down their shield first . Let it really depleted and weakened best done by Heavy gun or Assault.

Yes but shields can't be destroyed easily with knife or bomb or rocket. So we have to fire lots of bullets to kill them first then killing robot would be easy with one knife or tesla too.

@Scorpion, As per your measurements for positioning of robots, I agree with you about sherman. So I think best is to use first 3 robots with full power instead of using sherman. At least they can heal, increase power and provide shields to all guards rather than doing nothing by sherman. But yes, sherman's weapon power is good and we need to kill all others to kill sherman. It becomes very hard to kill all shields and fully upgraded robots players specially in short range. So I prefer long range to play better. At least you don't need to kill 3rd robot and you can easily kill boss in long range. In short range also, you can kill boss directly without killing last robot but its not easy from so much distance. So its forcing to kill all 3 robots.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Since the introduction of Mechanized Combat Units, it was widely accepted that these new combatants served a defensive purpose only.

It was also realized early on that by deploying MDUs of your own, this would result in battling stronger MDUs in PvP as opponents.

This was (until recently) remedied by increasing your TECH POWER in order to defeat the Invaders' advanced SHIELDS ...
    ... well, this no longer appears to be the case. In has been determined that increasing TECH POWER past a certain threshold will actually increase the opposing MDU defense (resilience) to your attacks.

As I warned months ago, MDUs serve ONLY to make our collective lives more difficult and line GLU's pockets with our money in the process ...
    ... these offer NOTHING in return that can offset the investment in time, effort, and expense ...
    ... not to mention the lost PvP Battles, raiding the new CYBORG BASES and acquiring better weapons.

If there's an upside to all of this, I have failed to determine what it is. :(

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse? :cool:

We've now experienced and fought our way through 3 x Global Invasion Events ...
    ... so let me take a stock inventory first.

(1) The ONLY MDU I have deployed thus far is "RUSTY" and I haven't burned a single "BLUE CHIP" upgrading him. (Had I known what I now know, when I started; I would not have deployed him at all).

(2) As a result of #1 above, the once rare and precious NANOCRYSTALS are near worthless to me, consequently I have 284 of them stockpiled.

(3) My highest rating of 200 TECH POWER has been "artificially" reduced by GLU to 129 TP ...
    ... so low it no longer registers on the Tech Power Scale at all.

(4) In 3 x Global Invasion Events, I have yet to lose a single Invader Base Raid.

(5) In PvP I now refer to MDUs as "tin cans" simply waiting to be crushed by The SCORPION and dispatched to the s.c.r.a.p heap.

(6) I've never lost a Clan Wars Battle of any kind, let alone one against the strongest MDUs the game has to offer. I am running into game glitches such as controls freezing, map loading errors, etc. ...
    ... at a rate of less than 1 in every 100 battles.

To Sum It All Up ... MDU Development and Deployment is nothing more than the latest iteration of GLU's idea of "busy work" (similar to Defense Base upgrades) ...
    ... and not unlike the early days of Drone Development, it's designed simply, to keep you engaged in
    "The Game" and coax you into expending valuable resources in a futile attempt to increase profits ...
    ... nothing more. :cool:

So while my success rate in killing these "mech heads" is near 100% (even without the benefit of TP) ...
    ... my Clan Wars' "defense rate" is roughly 35% ...
    (consistent with ANY type of CW "defensive" capability or strategy) ...
    ... my honest and partial recommendation remains unchanged since the initial release of these MCUs.

We are rapidly closing in on the One Year Anniversary of the introduction of Mechanized Defense Units.

My thoughts can be summarized: https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=625137&viewfull=1#post625137

If you have any thoughts of your own, please share them here.

One solid year of "nothing special". *ugh* If anyone has developed an effective MDU defense ...
    ... anyone at all; I would absolutely LOVE to hear about it. :cool:

Hard to believe we've been developing AND battling these cans for almost a year. :(