Options

TIER 33 Has Been Released

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Cost to Increase TIER 33 All Stats: 5.87B Diamonds.

New Defense Base is named: "ALPHA-HOTEL" and the upgrade cost has risen substantially.

My customary Projected Costs Structure Report: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=519014&viewfull=1#post519014

With a projected upgrade cost of 126,070.00M Diamonds (a 68.52% increase over TIER 32) ...
... my jaw just hit the floor ... WOW ... and this is a conservative estimate. :cool:

This represents and translates into roughly 850 PvP Victories based on the current "baseline".

My previous (current) High Vault Take of 149.88M Diamonds was the very first payout, and now ...
... the "baseline" (minimum) raided vault size for TIER 33.

The newest region, "VIGORE VIII" will be available @ 02:00 AM EST.

The battle difficulty has increased significantly and with just over 10.5 Hours until we can start to increase player heath ...
... PLEASE BE CAREFUL !!!

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    Screenshot_20161115-155254.png?psid=1
  • Options
    Well Agents ..
    127B Diamonds is a HUGE nut to crack and I wouldn't blame anyone who exited, "Stage Left" ...
    ... The SCORPION is in it for the duration however and wherever that leads us.

I am honestly looking forward to the Inaugural Global Event this Thursday and hopefully a shot at acquiring my beloved ...
    ... 33.5 ASSAULT WEAPON. :cool:

Ooh Rah !!!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I have a theory why Amazon has not received the Tier 33 update; since it includes a new elite region [?] and other mech stuff, Glu will wait to ready ver 6 first before Tier 33.

At least they fixed the sniper skins yesterday. Hardly a peep from stiffed players, guess we are so use to crud thrown at (or kept from) us.
  • Options
    TRY_AGAIN ...

As far as I know, there are still only 5 Elite Regions ... you're not missing anything in that regard believe me ... I completed the 1st Region and that was enough for me.

As bad as that may seem, I think you're ignoring the obvious ...

(1) CKS v5.1.1 with no subscriptions.
    (2) CKS v6.0.1 never released.
    (3) TIER 33 MIA

I hope I'm wrong, but it appears to me anyways, that the Amazon platform is finally DOA.

Been hoarding GOLD? Start burning it and salvage some enjoyment while you still can ...
    ... sorry Bro :(

With battle equipment on the downslide of it's effectiveness cycle, you would probably be miserable.

No new events, no new weapons, no new battles you probably couldn't win anyway ...
    ... the future looks pretty dim, so I would definitely plan an exit strategy to minimize losses.

So sad, but the warning signs were there.
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 217.90M Diamonds. :cool:

Raided Vault Baseline (average): 160.00M Diamonds.
    Minimum Raided Vault Payout: 155.00M Diamonds.

We're still looking at roughly 800 PvP Victories (give or take) to completely upgrade the TIER 33 Defense Base ...
    ... quite reasonable, but we'll have a better projection when the 1st TIER 33 Global Event kicks off.

• Options
    ROUND #1 of the TIER 33 Battle Cycle is underway ...
    ... the following range of payouts are roughly what can be expected.

Screenshot_20161118-010757.png?psid=1

• Options
    The TIER 33 Upgrade Costs are final and that means that the TIER 32 "give back" was only temporary as upgrade costs are again outpacing payouts.

Please refer to the following for the details:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=519014&viewfull=1#post519014

• Options
    This PvP Battle was SHORT RANGE:

Screenshot_20161120-085842.png?psid=1

This PvP Battle was LONG RANGE:

Screenshot_20161120-090117.png?psid=1

There were some interesting developments in this morning's PvP Battles ...

(1) Both SR and LR battles broke though the 200.0M+ payout barrier.
    (2) Both SR and LR battles featured opponents with both "RUSTY" and "OMEGA-5" MDUs deployed.
    (3) Once the MDUs were "taken out", LITTLE ME was able to kill the "spook" (and his drone).

In short, my primary job was to dispatch the MDUs; after that was accomplished, my support drone finished the job. It was quite an experience to see ALL aspects of the game come together ...
    ... "balance" at it's best.

These battles were, shall we say, exhilarating ... and coming from someone who has played this game for as long as I have ... that's saying something. :cool:

My Weapons Used in Battle:
    32.5 PURGATORY MKII HEAVY @ 100% of Rated Power.
    33.5 WHIRLPOOL MKII TESLA @ 0% of Rated Power.
    A single grenade was used in the SR Battle; I do love to throw a grenade. :)

New Record High Vault Take: 217.90M Diamonds. Ooh Rah.

• Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

We're just past the halfway point in the TIER 33 Battle Cycle and I wanted to share some statistics that may be of interest to the vast majority of those playing CKS 6.0.

The initial "baseline" raided vault payout of 160.0M Diamonds has remained unchanged since DAY #1 of the TIER 33 Battle Cycle ...
    ... with an effective increase in DEFENSE BASE upgrade costs of nearly 70% over that of TIER 32, this is worth noting (if not disturbing).

Although I was able to raid 2 x 200.0M+ vaults relatively early on, I haven't come close to that since; in fact it has more or less remained "static" in the 160.0M-170.0M range. To put that in perspective, usually after 2 x Global Events, I would have raised the "baseline" expected payout at least once and probably twice by now.

Couple that with the absence of any FREE GOLD offers since CKS 6.0 was released, as well as the diminishing number of FREE GOLD videos, all of this conspires to make CKS more expensive to play.

It has been a gradual increase, that may have flown "under the radar" for most players ...
    ... The SCORPION did take notice however.

The release of TIER 34 will tell a more complete story. :cool:

Another development worth noting is that battle equipment (rockets, grenades and knives) are nearing the lowest "point of effectiveness" in it's cycle ... that's the bad news ...
    ... the good news is it should start moving upwards again when TIER 34 is released.