11/17 HEAVY GLOBAL (MCU Global Round #1)

2Next

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    RAJAJABBAR1, TERMINAT3R, SH3LLSHOCK, ANGELOFDEATH, etc. actually the entire ZWIFT CLAN has been banned.

BSONI (BSONIFRUSTRATED), GENERALSTURN and the rest of the "SHARPSHOOTERS" have also been banned.

I can't remember when GLU effectively "banned" entire CLANS like this ...
    ... guilty by association perhaps? Could they all be using hacks?

C'est Le Vie

Live And Let Die ...

Hi Scorpion,

What glu is saying about this action, this is automated system banning process in which if they found any golds except their purchase or actual reward are banned. But they might unban some of accounts after detail review. I made it very clear myself in last week that Glu already took all golds back from all accounts which we earned from store and video along with our purchased golds also. Although they run banning process and all are affected 18 Sharpshooters, 17 zwift, half Gokil, 3 FriendsOfDestiny, RoyalDestiny, Shinners, SuperFelony and many more clans are affected their automated process.

Let me make it very clear what happened since last few 3 versions. First glu gave us opportunity to get golds using clan coins and we got some golds/energies. Then Glu released recent latest version with bug in their system by which if you spin special elite mystery box with 30 golds then it will give you 10 rewards instead of 1 like you spin with 270 golds. Those who come to know about this bug of glu, obviously took advantage and got some more golds by spending 30 golds for each spin. Then finally glu realize their glitch and took away all golds from accounts instead of just spin golds which was actually their developer mistake so why the hell we should suffer for that? That is also mystry but Glu didn't listen anything. I'm making myself clear again that there is no HACK in CKS since version 5.0 for golds or anything. There is NO MOD available on internet at all since version 5.0. So obviously all players have to play fair game with their stock of energies and sometimes we are getting opportunities to take advantage of glu developers glitches like above. That's all we were doing and playing fair game. The difference is PC users can play much more faster which is very obviously if you play with 16 GM RAM computer or 2 GB phone/tablet. Loading time is much more reduced in pc and that's how we can score little bit faster than mobile users.

Now noone can use any of hack for CKS game because of all security. Then what's meaning of this mass banning process, still out of scope and not good at all for Glu users. This is just for information to all players that Noone can have any hack, some of our players just have some energies which they can burn and buying some of packs at some interval to stock it again. This is fact and so I come here publicly to declare all what we have. I don't know about others clans but I gave all information which I know. It is really bad action/decision of Glu and we're expecting some sort of solution soon from Glu for all players whether from our clan or other clans. Many players who didn't take advantage of store or any other things from our clan and other clans are also banned for no reason. They didn't have any gold/energy or anything but still banned. Really SUSPICIOUS activity of GLU.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    While I can empathize with those who were wrongfully "banned", and if that is the case then proving your case should be a relatively simple thing to do ...
    ... gather up your receipts and credit card statements and submit them for an easy resolution.

If GOLD was acquired from a "GLU Glitch", then it's gone ... period ...
    ... GLU is well within their right(s) to take it back.

If you spent the GOLD (which might have appeared to be the smart thing to do) and since GLU cannot "undo" a fully upgraded base or drone, for example ... then I guess the banning process kicks in.

I'm not privy to the "logic" employed, but if I were writing this software it would be quite simple ...
    ... VP, achievements, record of purchases, account of winnings ... in that order ...
    If it doesn't add up? Then you're banned ... end of story.

Now if players cannot "prove" they actually purchased the GOLD in question, then all I can say is ...
    ... "Live and Learn" ... keep receipts for EVERYTHING, not just in-game purchases.

Now I don't judge anyone's behavior or gameplay, but if these players are "legit", then demonstrating this should be quite painless and I'm sure GLU will compensate you "for your inconvenience".

Posting your comments on the game and it's features is reasonable and expected, but this issue is purely a "pay to play" type deal and is strictly between the player and GLU's Billing Department.

Good Luck and if I can assist in ANY way, please let me know !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    While I can empathize with those who were wrongfully "banned", and if that is the case then proving your case should be a relatively simple thing to do ...
    ... gather up your receipts and credit card statements and submit them for an easy resolution.

If GOLD was acquired from a "GLU Glitch", then it's gone ... period ...
    ... GLU is within their right(s) to take it back.

If you spent the GOLD (which might have appeared to be the smart thing to do) and since GLU cannot "undo" a fully upgraded base or drone, for example ... then I guess the banning process kicks in.

I'm not privy to the "logic" employed, but if I were writing this software it would be quite simple ...
    ... VP, achievements, record of purchases, account of winnings ... in that order ...
    If it doesn't add up? Then you're banned ... end of story.

Now if players cannot "prove" they actually purchased the GOLD in question, then all I can say is ...
    ... "Live and Learn" ... keep receipts for EVERYTHING, not just in-game purchases.

Now I don't judge anyone's behavior or gameplay, but if these players are "legit", then demonstrating that should be quite painless and I'm sure GLU will compensate you "for your inconvenience".

Posting your comments on the game and it's features is reasonable and expected, but this issue is purely a "pay to play" type deal and is strictly between the player and GLU's Billing Department.

Good Luck !!!

Yes some of our fair players have some positive response from glu and they are investigating in detail for our presentations and receipts. Let's see outcome in near days. We hope glu will do all good to real fair players.

FYI: We never used golds for base/drone upgrades. If you see my score, then I'm earning enough diamonds to upgrade my base/drone. I don't need to waste golds for such things. I have lots of unnecessary diamonds after upgrading all base,drone and weapons also. I just bought platinum subscription to get instant upgrade and finish all quickly. Same is done by our most of players to achieve it.
    Finally all unbanned except few real hackers. This proves what I meant to say till now. Happy for all fair players from all clans to get unbanned. Happy for glu service also.
    Sometimes you need to cast a "wide net" in order to catch the culprits ...
    ... happy everything worked out fine. :)
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'm guessing the final nail just went into the Amazon version of CKS?

No global event this morning. Add that to no version 6, No Tier 33 released nor region nor level 320. There are some level 330 defensive PVP's as bots, just to make the new heavy have a bit of a challenge - but even that is hardly a challenge.

I have so many expletives rolling out of my mouth right now. All that work, down the tubes. Just like MIRN, now dead over 4 months.

GLU, Happy Thanksgiving, you <fill in the many, many blanks here>.
    try_again wrote: »
    I'm guessing the final nail just went into the Amazon version of CKS?

No global event this morning. Add that to no version 6, No Tier 33 released nor region nor level 320. There are some level 330 defensive PVP's as bots, just to make the new heavy have a bit of a challenge - but even that is hardly a challenge.

I have so many expletives rolling out of my mouth right now. All that work, down the tubes. Just like MIRN, now dead over 4 months.

GLU, Happy Thanksgiving, you <fill in the many, many blanks here>.

If it's any consolation at all ... nothing achieved in this game has a shelf life of much more than 3-4 weeks (drone and MDUs aside) ... I've long advocated that upgrading the defense base was useless anyways.

It's a game and be happy you haven't invested any money ... roughly 2 years was a good run, hell I doubt I'll reach that milestone for it's only a matter of time.
    (Rather a matter of energy that needs to be depleted first). :cool:

Come on over to "The Dark Side" ... we would love to have you !!!

TRY_AGAIN ... start again, for you may ultimately become an "ELITE".