Options

Guns for Elite Missions

MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi,

Can I use X.5 type weapons on Elite missions (9.5 10.5, etc. after evolving, of course) ???

Or just those finished in .0 (9,0 12,0 , etc.)?

My X.5 guns are usually more "advanced" or "up-to-date"... rsrsrs

Sorry my bad english...

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The obvious simple answer is if it can be "evolved" then you can use it.

Try to think of these weapons as TIER specific and disposable once a given TIER is completed.

The TECH POWER upgrades apply to all weapons in a given class, so that is NOT a total loss; but so far in my experience, the weapons themselves have limited usefulness beyond the current campaign missions.

If you're a veteran player, then obviously you already own these weapons and all you need to do is collect enough NANOCRYSTALS to "evolve" (easier said than done). :(

If you're just starting out, then you'll be forced to acquire, upgrade and "evolve" each weapon at each TIER; an extremely slow process.

Thus far I have not seen any indications that more powerful weapons can be used in earlier TIERS ...
    ... that would be too easy I guess.

I'm just starting out so I can't definitively give you a direct answer to your question, other than if you can EVOLVE it then you can USE it. :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The obvious simple answer is if it can be "evolved" then you can use it.

Try to think of these weapons as TIER specific and disposable once a given TIER is completed.

The TECH POWER upgrades apply to all weapons in a given class, so that is NOT a total loss; but so far in my experience, the weapons themselves have limited usefulness beyond the current campaign missions.

If you're a veteran player, then obviously you already own these weapons and all you need to do is collect enough NANOCRYSTALS to "evolve" (easier said than done). :(

If you're just starting out, then you'll be forced to acquire, upgrade and "evolve" each weapon at each TIER; an extremely slow process.

Thus far I have not seen any indications that more powerful weapons can be used in earlier TIERS ...
    ... that would be too easy I guess.

I'm just starting out so I can't definitively give you a direct answer to your question, other than if you can EVOLVE it then you can USE it. :)

Thankyou Amsoft2000

It seems to be exactly this but I wanted to be sure before wasting the "almost impossible" nanocrystals ...:)
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Hi Midasking,

You can evolve x.5 weapons but they will cost you 1 or 2 nanocrystal more. The benefits of evolving them is you don't need many blue chips to clear elite regions. You can play upto 3 intels easily without any tech upgrade. But important thing is nanocrystal. Do we really have 2 extra nanocrystal to evolve x.5 weapons? Lol.

You can evolve weapons smartly according to your nanocrystal and blue chips balance.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.