VETERANS - We, the NEWBIES need HELP...

MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
HI,

Since the FAQ session does not help anything, veterans could help uu. Right?

1) I played all the ELITE missions and, now, it does not more mission appear ... It ended up in the 6th ???

2) How do I enter a VIP EVENT? It appears the event, rules, awards, etc ... but I can not enter the event ...

3) TORRE TIRREL: I recruited Milla, I entered the Tower and I was killing who appeared ahead.
I got to the 30th floor (+/-) but did not see anything swell in my stock (grenades, rockets, diamonds, etc).
Everything continued on the same level as when I entered the Tower. What happens?

4) What is the best way to upgrade the DRONE?
That is, at what level can certain weapons be used?
To use Machine Gum X10, Rocket Launcher X13, etc., for example, what DRONE LEVEL needed (80, 100,...) and so on... .

Thanks in advance,

(sorry my bad english, please...)

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Only 6 campaigns are currently available, World on Fire is the most recent.

VIP events are awards given for spending Gold during the event. If you spend Gold on Energy, weapons or upgrades, you receive the award for that level.

As to the Tower, you should receive the prizes, You may want to reboot to see if they appear.

Upgrade the Drone as a low priority, do not upgrade Drone weapons beyond Level 2. It is much cheaper to upgrade the Drone and change to bigger Drone weapons in inventory than to upgrade current weapons.

Hope that helps.
  • MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Only 6 campaigns are currently available, World on Fire is the most recent.

VIP events are awards given for spending Gold during the event. If you spend Gold on Energy, weapons or upgrades, you receive the award for that level.

As to the Tower, you should receive the prizes, You may want to reboot to see if they appear.

Upgrade the Drone as a low priority, do not upgrade Drone weapons beyond Level 2. It is much cheaper to upgrade the Drone and change to bigger Drone weapons in inventory than to upgrade current weapons.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for the answers, bradr752 ...

I'll test the TIRRELL tower again to confirm ...

The help was perfect !!! Thanks again icon10.pngicon10.pngicon10.pngicon10.png
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Perfect answers by Brand.

Btw, we don't need to restart to get tyrell tower. You must have to check again for rewards which you got for your score. Check your wouding traps count before playing tower and after which will give you perfect idea whether you got rewards or not. I'm sure you always got rewards but may be you didn't notice at correct place.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    bradr752 wrote: »

Hi bradr752 and other Veterans,

I have a question regarding the best use of DRONE SUPPORT that, I believe, you can help me ...

At the moment the power of my drone is at 24.9K and is equipped with smaller weapons (all X 7.0) -

Figure 1
    29xazys.jpg

In my inventory there are a lot of smaller weapons (power 1000 up to 8000 - X 7.0) -

Figure 2
    m81fkj.jpg

- in addition to other more powerful (Power 51K and 64K - X 10.0) -

Figure 3
    21m6sz8.jpg

For a better cost / benefit ratio of my drone, my questions, divided into three:

1) I should use only the smallest weapons (up to x 7.0) as far as the power of the drone can withstand (DRONE POWER = 24,9K = ARMS X7,0);

2) to make improvement of each weapon (using both X 7,0 and X 10,0) according to the possibilities; OR,

3) Should I CHANGE Drone weapons for the most powerful I already have in my inventory (power 51k and 64k = X10,0)?

I do not know if I understand myself because my English is very, very poor ...

Thanks in advance,
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Simply put ...

You push the upgrades on your SUPPORT DRONE (Using XP Modules) to the highest level possible until you have run out of fuses.

Then you "strap on" (mount) the highest powered weapons (for that level) that you can.

Upgrade those weapons to Level 2.

Resume upgrading your support drone.

Along the way and since "mounting" new weapons costs absolutely nothing, you may choose to periodically mount better weapons ... that's fine also.

If you run out of XP Modules, start playing the region replay missions to collect more fuses.

The above is proven AND cost effective.

That said, to date I have used every XP Module and drone weapons part ever won (other than the latest generation of drone weapons parts).

When I strap on stronger weapons, I recycle the older weapons so my drone has the DNA of everything drone development for close to 2 years ...
    ... I am in an extremely small minority in that regard and ONLY do so when I have nothing else to spend my diamonds on. :cool:

How quickly you progress depends on how many PvP Battles you're willing to fight.

BENCHMARK for "average" gameplay is Level 300 on support drone w/96.64B Powered weapons after roughly 1 year of development; average gameplay is at least 50 PvP Victories per day ...
    ... 100 PvP Victories per day gets you down to 6 months ... so forth and so on.

It's a long term activity, no doubt about that, but it's an asset forever (as long as you play the game) :)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Thanks amsoft2000...

Well...

Good hunting then ... rsrsr

And good luck, because I'm going to need it...icon7.pngicon7.pngicon7.pngicon14.png
    Hi amsoft2000,

Once again, abusing your patience icon11.pngicon11.pngicon11.png...

I spent a lot of diamonds and still can not upgrade my drone weapons to X10.

Would you tell me what power drone or drone level needed to receive X10 weappons?

Thanks in advance...
    Off the top of my head, the support drone needs to be @ 2.95M for x13 weapons. I only remember that because it was a drone development milestone.

I'll check for the x10 out of a courtesy to an interested and devoted player. :)

I would say Level 100 sounds about right for x10 weapons ... what level are you at now?

BTW the 51K weapons are huge step up in the right direction ... you'll notice quite a difference.

Going through the archives:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=346424&viewfull=1#post346424

Here's your answer ... Level 91 gets you to 51K x10 weapons.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=331746&viewfull=1#post331746

That thread is where you'll find most drone related information ... start at the beginning though and work your way forward. :) **** July 2015 ... seems like an eternity. LOL
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, the support drone needs to be @ 2.95M for x13 weapons. I only remember that because it was a drone development milestone.

I'll check for the x10 out of a courtesy to an interested and devoted player. :)

Wow !!! I would greatly appreciate it :o...
    I would say Level 100 sounds about right for x10 weapons ... what level are you at now?

I'm at level 90 ... but the level goes up very slowly:mad: ...
    BTW the 51K weapons are huge step up in the right direction ... you'll notice quite a difference.

I hope so ... this is what I'm waiting for ...;););)
    MidasKing wrote: »
    Wow !!! I would greatly appreciate it :o...

I'm at level 90 ... but the level goes up very slowly:mad: ...

I hope so ... this is what I'm waiting for ...;););)

Level 91 ... you're right there !!! LMAO If think we were all @ TIER 13 at the time, so I think you're right on schedule. Also, after you reach 2.95M things really start picking up.

Here's your answer ... Level 91 gets you to 51K x10 weapons.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=331746&viewfull=1#post331746
    OK!!! Thank you very much ...

Let's look for level 91 then ... rsrsrsr

Thanks again...