Everyone cancel your subscription and stop buying gold time to stand up for fairness!

Hyroler777Hyroler777 Registered Users 22 Posts
Listen glu has setup global events so only gold hackers can win guns.Nobody can deny there are gold hacker's ruining this game ..Glu.knows hacking is going on and knows who hackers are? 2 months ago they banned all the gold hackers for about half a day.Then they let them back in.The least they could of done was reset there profiles back to newbie and remove all there clan base upgrades since everything was purchased with hacked gold.Instead then took there hacked gold and sent them email not to do it again.Well that didnt work they are right back at it scoring 60000 + ap in global event.Why should the honest player spend there time and money just to get dominated by cheaters.Glu is hoping honest players will spend extra cash trying to keep up with cheaters.Time to show Glu we arent going to stand for Clans like Zwift,Sharpshooters,Redss etc.... Time for honest players to standup for ourselves and put stop to this ****.Everyone cancel your Subscriptions and stop buying gold until Glu takes action against hackers.
Prev1

Comments

• NFS58NFS58 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi Iam a new at this , but have put a few hours , months lol on this game and you are right , these cheaters make it very difficult to compete with , as a lover of all games this happens in a lot of other games , it's a shame but that's what we are up against..
  • Hyroler777Hyroler777 Registered Users 22 Posts
    The only way to stop cheaters is if all honest players ban together and stop spending money. Then Glu might take action. Im cancelling my subscription immediately
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In my opinion, to add to your boycott, since GLU has revised the prize structure for Rank 11 on only getting 20 or less parts, unless the prize structure for league events has changed, it will be near impossible for most now to craft a weapon.

For me, I will be canceling my gold subscription the end of this Assault event. If there's no possibility to compete and win a prize, why compete at all? For the purpose of upgrading Base and Drone? I think not. This dog race without a rabbit to catch is now purposeless.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning Agents ...

I've been down this road more times than I would like to admit, but there is one thing I've determined over the years ...
    ... the so-called "high rollers" (those that actually support the development of this game) will NEVER stop spending. :(

It has always been that way.

Consider this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?234714-TIER-35-Has-Been-Released&p=533671&viewfull=1#post533671

Now I've been personally waging a private little war against these lunatics and have had open dialogs with members of clans that appear to be "getting help":
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?234189-12-22-HEAVY-GLOBAL-(Merry-Christmas)&p=531675&viewfull=1#post531675

I've been tracking this game for close to 1.5 years now and I know very well who is cheating and who is not ...
    ... I've documented this and forwarded my findings to GLU (this resulted in that 1-day ban y'all mentioned), but as you also noted, that didn't last very long and as far as I know only ONE remains "banned" to this day. :(

Moving on ... only the Global TOP 10 finishers will receive a "crafted" weapon for their efforts. We don't care about that since we would never have won that prize anyway ... it's the new weapons parts awards structure that's the problem right?

You're getting ahead of yourselves since we have 3-days until the league events (if they even exist) will take place ...
    ... in my opinion, THAT IS WHEN you should make your decision as to how to proceed. You've made a fatal assumption that GLU will NEVER provide you with a means to craft a weapon and by cancelling your subscription after only 12 hours of CKS v6.1.1, you've pretty much ensured that you will NEVER win anything going forward.

My advice is to wait and see how this plays out ... if you've been playing for awhile, then what's another few days.

If you're new to this game ... no harm done. :)

The one thing I've learned during my time here is that patience has NEVER been a player attribute, but I think in this instance it may be worth it to take a deep breath and look at this again next week.

What do you have to lose? You've already thrown in the towel. :cool:

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Im sorry to say your highroller theory is not going to fly.Gold hackers are real Glu knows exactly who they are .Just a couple months ago all these cheaters were banned and sent email .Glu decided to unban them less than 24 hours later.Ive seen email and talked to some of people who were banned.So stick that in your pipe and smoke it you are probably one of cheaters.
    Scorpion do everyone favor and save your ******** for some other post.only research you need to do is figuring out why your peepee is so small.
    SMH-LMAO ... as they say, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished".

Hopefully you'll get over it and move on.

Before you go don't forget to attack a CYBORG BASE for vast amounts of Assassination Points.

Good Luck.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    How to attack cyborg base? how to get more assassin points?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    How to attack cyborg base? how to get more assassin points?

That is the elusive answer to a persistent question ...
    ... I haven't got a clue, but I suspect we will learn all about it next week. :)
    Right. Seems glu want us to collect those new coins from event and we can have some more coins from store also if you have robo tokens. Then glu may give new cyborg base event to earn more ap in next week.
    You dont seem to understand issue.why should we pay for subscription or buy gold to compete against known cheaters.the fact that Glu has caught and done nothing about gold hackers is the reason everyone needs stop spending money on gold.Glu knowing and allowing gold hackers to flourish in game sends only one message (They think honest players are stupid )Please everyone stand up for yourself and demand Glu take action.
    Is anyone bothered by the fact that every single person in global event top 30 was also part glu's 1 day ban last month.They will all be rewarded with new gun at end of event while the rest of us get screwed
    Hi Robert (Hyroler),

I would like to share my opinion here. I like what you are doing to stop cheaters but honestly I dont care about others. I'm just focusing on my game. Why we should worry about others? How does it matter to us if someone wants to enjoy game in different way and wants to be banned by Glu for cheating? Ultimately they will loose their progress, money (whatever spent for game) and everything in game whenever Glu will find suspicious things in their account.

Moreover you don't know me but I know you very well. I know you were playing overkill 3 for many months and other online games also with lots of cheats and hacks in that. You were banned in all those 2 to 3 games for your cheating and hacks used in that. Now you might not have any mod or hack for cks so why you are pointing to others? I'm sure if any hack is available for cks then you will be first to use it.

Also you are mentioning some clans name for cheating then why you forget shiners name? All knows that Majorkhan was banned 3 times by Glu for his cheating and hacking. He was biggest hacker and lier person (who always said he bought golds from glu but people are not full. He has bigger level weapons also which were not in VIP or store either. All knows that and people have snaps also for all his cheating/hacking) whom Glu didn't unban at all when Glu unbanned others with email which you are referring. That simply indicates he was using real hacks and others are just doubtful persons who were unbanned by Glu easily because they did't find such suspicious things in their account like Glu found in majorkhan's account. Then MrAtom came after majorkhan in your SHINERS clan who was making more than 700 VP per day and he had very low base/level although he was winning all PVP. Do you think these guys were fair players and people/Glu is fool who banned them. If so then you must be fool, not others. That simply indicates you were happy to have such hackers like atom and major in your clan and you guys must have more or less some hacks also. Still you jealous with others.

So just focus on cleaning your clan first from BIGGEST hackers than any other clan who are already found clean by GLU. Or let people enjoy on their way rather than pointing anyone (for whom, you don't know anything) and let Glu do their job.

I understand, Glu blocked amost all hacks/cheats and you must not be able to enjoy game like you were enjoying with your hacks. So you want all to be banned except you by thinking all others are hackers who can do score more than you. LMAO.

You must be thinking Glu is stupid then NO. They did their job very well and banned real hackers like major, atom, raja, Gariktv, trumpster and some other clans guys also who used hacks. All clean profiles guys are having active profile now.

All names I mentioned are from different clans so my intention is not to pointing only shiners. I just pointed all real hackers which are really banned. I just had to answer your post because you are trying to show that you have clean profile and your clan is clean then its not fact. If you want world to know hackers then they should know you all also.

If you think, glu is stupid and by doing this, you can create your army against glu. Then you are wrong man. People are not fool, why they should listen you (who loves hacks)? Lol.

I just agree on one thing that Glu is now giving weapon to only top 10 players instead of top 30 which is definitely not good. But for that, we can't stop subscription. We can just advise Glu to change this rewards things again and we can wait what & how they offers weapon parts in leagues now.

Lastly, just enjoy your game. Don't interrupt in others persons enjoyment. Let Glu do their job. This silly games are just to make intentional friends, not to make enemies in game. You were always making enemies whether its cks or overkill 3 or any others. Make friends and good relations man. Come out of your negative mentality. God bless you. :)
  • TheplayerTheplayer Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wow....warrior202 aka guilistallion is giving a lecture on hackers and cheaters. Its like a mafia don picking on pick pockets. When you point a finger at others four fingers r pointing towards you. Guess all know who is who. Some people never learn....guili....I wish I could post ur gold purchase deals from dealers here...but dont wana b a bigger douchbag than u. Keep barking pupp. Dont miss ur father much..he is always ahead of u
    Hyroler is nothing but an an "Attention Hog" that preys on newbies to follow his hate club. If u notice...he only does it when he's lost his hack...in a week or so he will have another....mouth will be zipped for a few more mos.

When you don't have hack then why don't you run along to mummy or daddy and cry to them for more pocket money? LOL

Stop crying like baby man and enjoy game and let other enjoy too. Dont force others to stop subscription for your selfishness.
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hey Robert sup? I don't have to hide, I'm here. Everyone know you....you accuse people, always! But the only one who tried to cheat in every game, it's you, dear Robert. From Nova 3 to Overkill 3 and also in CKS for sure. Would be nice if Glu could call the developer of Overkill 3 (Crane*****, ask for Daniel or David) ask them how many times Robert (alias Hyroler777), alias Hyroler 7777, alias Tunnelrat, alias etc. etc etc. the man with 100 accounts, was banned? Glu knows my account exactly they know how much time and money I invest and invested in this game. So, i have nothing to prove. I dont have to hide with 100 accounts like you hyroler, i have only one account: Giulistallion! So stop crying like a little baby, play your game and stop to offend all players of this beautiful game and stop also to offend GLU! Glu knows exactly what they have to do, they dont need you, I'm sorry for you.
    PS: Hyroler (Robert) you have to understand that you cannot always win and that there is always someone stronger than you like me for example :-) I will always be stronger than you. Learn to lose sister, and learn to win because you've never won in any type of game, sad but true. Wish you a nice day and please smile to life, life is so beatiful. Giulistallion
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Mr.NooneMr.Noone Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hyroller if stop crying like ****oo baby. If you need hack just say you need hack. Dont explain how glu is guilty making an update and you dont have hack. Can make you hack. Just specify the game, what hack should do and how much gold (real gold) you will pay for the services...
    And if you are honest player.....well then i am Jesus Christ!!!
    Very true giuli. Hyroler has many accounts in cks also. He is doing spy work in many clans with his other accounts. He is moving here and there in different clans to find hacks and golds. When he didnt get any luck then becomes frustrated and behaving like kid and crying to play alone by banning others. Also trying to expose other clans when he didnt get anything from them. Be careful guys. Lol.

Hyroler, Why dont you join glu and ban all and close this game if you are so jealous and cant digest others victory on you. LMAO

I have all logs for his cheats in game. He tried to hack clan war also. If you guys remembers shiners won many clan wars when glu didnt change clan war timings and fixed it. It was hyroler who taught everything to his leader shuja how to cheat in clan war and how to play 4 wars per day. Now he is explaining that he is fair player. Very stupid guy. Dont force me to post all your hacks and cheats snap. I can expose you very well. I said already you dont know me but i know everything about you. All chats you did with all your clans shiners, tested, etc. Lol

You should thankful that we are not like you otherwise we could expose you long time ago. Glu could easily banned you based on your hacks and cheat logs with us. But as i said, we dont care about hackers like you and we dont want to harm anyone in game. We just want to enjoy our game and let other people enjoy too. Glu will also do their job. They dont need kid like you to explain them what to do. Hahaha. Lol.
  • Mr.NooneMr.Noone Registered Users 3 Posts
    Probably glu should think about making cks version for hyroller. Hiroller and 8 other low level players. This way he will always win the gun, even not playing and if he playing probably he will be alone in gold or silver league.... always first without playing. Of course low level players should not be able to develop... at some point they can accidently kill hyroller... and of course in clan wars hyroller's clan will be never attacked, but regardless that he will be able to play up to 6 wars per day... if he is available of course (the other bot clans will play max 1 war per day if hyroller allow that of course).....
    Hyroller you can dream and imagine whatever you want, but dont post stupid things and dont lie the others!!!!
    HAHAHA....well said warrior202 and Mr.Noone....Lmao
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • DoubleowsevenDoubleowseven Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you all totally! This new update on CKS sure makes earning the weapon super hard! Only the ones with lots of gold can compete to win the new Gun! :(
    Hi Robert (Hyroler),

I would like to share my opinion here. I like what you are doing to stop cheaters but honestly I dont care about others. I'm just focusing on my game. Why we should worry about others? How does it matter to us if someone wants to enjoy game in different way and wants to be banned by Glu for cheating? Ultimately they will loose their progress, money (whatever spent for game) and everything in game whenever Glu will find suspicious things in their account.

Moreover you don't know me but I know you very well. I know you were playing overkill 3 for many months and other online games also with lots of cheats and hacks in that. You were banned in all those 2 to 3 games for your cheating and hacks used in that. Now you might not have any mod or hack for cks so why you are pointing to others? I'm sure if any hack is available for cks then you will be first to use it.

Also you are mentioning some clans name for cheating then why you forget shiners name? All knows that Majorkhan was banned 3 times by Glu for his cheating and hacking. He was biggest hacker and lier person (who always said he bought golds from glu but people are not full. He has bigger level weapons also which were not in VIP or store either. All knows that and people have snaps also for all his cheating/hacking) whom Glu didn't unban at all when Glu unbanned others with email which you are referring. That simply indicates he was using real hacks and others are just doubtful persons who were unbanned by Glu easily because they did't find such suspicious things in their account like Glu found in majorkhan's account. Then MrAtom came after majorkhan in your SHINERS clan who was making more than 700 VP per day and he had very low base/level although he was winning all PVP. Do you think these guys were fair players and people/Glu is fool who banned them. If so then you must be fool, not others. That simply indicates you were happy to have such hackers like atom and major in your clan and you guys must have more or less some hacks also. Still you jealous with others.

So just focus on cleaning your clan first from BIGGEST hackers than any other clan who are already found clean by GLU. Or let people enjoy on their way rather than pointing anyone (for whom, you don't know anything) and let Glu do their job.

I understand, Glu blocked amost all hacks/cheats and you must not be able to enjoy game like you were enjoying with your hacks. So you want all to be banned except you by thinking all others are hackers who can do score more than you. LMAO.

You must be thinking Glu is stupid then NO. They did their job very well and banned real hackers like major, atom, raja, Gariktv, trumpster and some other clans guys also who used hacks. All clean profiles guys
    All names I mentioned are from different clans so my intention is not to pointing only shiners. I just pointed all real hackers which are really banned. I just had to answer your post because you are trying to show that you have clean profile and your clan is clean then its not fact. If you want world to know hackers then they should know you all also.

If you think, glu is stupid and by doing this, you can create your army against glu. Then you are wrong man. People are not fool, why they should listen you (who loves hacks)? Lol.

I just agree on one thing that Glu is now giving weapon to only top 10 players instead of top 30 which is definitely not good. But for that, we can't stop subscription. We can just advise Glu to change this rewards things again and we can wait what & how they offers weapon parts in leagues now.

Lastly, just enjoy your game. Don't interrupt in others persons enjoyment. Let Glu do their job. This silly games are just to make intentional friends, not to make enemies in game. You were always making enemies whether its cks or overkill 3 or any others. Make friends and good relations man. Come out of your negative mentality. God bless you. :)
    Im not to sure what or who you are talking about in your post but Its obvious you must be one of gold hackers!!!!!!
    Typical cheaters try to blame someone else.If you are not one of hackers dont worry about this post but its pretty obviious you are and it bothers you when your called out on it.All i can say is that I feel sorry for you if the only way tou can have fun playing game is by cheating.Goodluck in life sooner or later cheating will catch up with you.loser
    Hyroler777 wrote: »
    Typical cheaters try to blame someone else.If you are not one of hackers dont worry about this post but its pretty obviious you are and it bothers you when your called out on it.All i can say is that I feel sorry for you if the only way tou can have fun playing game is by cheating.Goodluck in life sooner or later cheating will catch up with you.loser

Thats exactly we are saying. You are big hacker in all games and now blaming others. World knows big hackers of shiners major, atom and some more. You are safe because Noone exposed you yet. Seems you love your clan hackers too much and thinking if others score more than your clan hackers then they must be hacker too. Very stupid thinking. I have all snaps and logs of your clan war cheats and your hackers logs too. I can post all here if you force me but as i said i am not like you who tries to destroy other to win. Ask pocket money and invest in game to win like us man. Oh I forgot, you are crying in investing $5 in game and asking others to stop too then how can you invest for golds? My bad. Lol. Dont cry like baby for others victory on your clan real hackers. Again come out of your negative mentality man. God bless you.
    As I've stated before, I've been down this rabbit hole many times. It all starts with some player (usually a beginner, but not always) unable to keep pace with more established players ...
    ... for some reason they conclude that if, "I can't do what they are doing, then someone is cheating and making it unfair for ME to win".

All cry baby stuff really. :(

In this case however ...
    ... I do find it interesting that all of you know each other well, even by first name. LMAO There may be one person in all of the years I've been playing video games, that knows The SCORPION's name. :cool:

So let's diffuse this "bad blood" and move forward ...

Those that spend large sums on this game will NEVER stop ...
    ... those that spend nothing will NEVER spend ... boycotts do not work for a very simple reason ...

99% of all PvP Battles fought and won are registered by the TOP 50 players ...
    (less than 1% of all players actively playing), so in a very real sense, this game belongs to them.

Most get preoccupied with GOLD (and for very good reason), but the real threat to our enjoyment aren't the guys who have "deep pockets", it's the player who registers a PvP Victory every 30-40 seconds ... every hour, every day ... week in, week out ... sometimes they come and go.

So ... like it OR not, unfair OR otherwise ...
    ... we're all in this boondoggle together.

Enjoy yourself and if you can't do THAT ... then step off !!!
    Well said scorpion. Exactly what i meant. I didnt answer for 2 days for his stupidity but he didnt stop and forced me to answer him and exposed him. Lol.

He even didnt read our conversation link which u posted already and barking unnecessarily. If he read that then he could understood that how sharpshooters players can score with high tech computer of 32 gb ram. That stupid 2 gb ram tablet guy cant understand it. I answered all to smart people like you in that post but i didnt want to explain all those stuffs to idiot hacker like hyroller who thinks all players are using cheat whom he cant beat.

Anyway, i want to clear one more thing. We have only 1 clan sharpshooters. Redss, sharpshooters1 or such other similar clans are not part of sharpshooters team at all. We dont know how they are playing and scoring. As i said in my post of scorpion, old leaders and players had made ss name bad but general took command and started cleaning. He kicked out all players who didnt follow clan rules. Some of those players have started redss and other clans which are not part of our team at all. Sharpshooter has started earning good reputation with their fair game and Glu has verified all our accounts too and gave green signal to us. They banned only real hackers like major, atom, etc. as i said earlier. That proves everything. No more words for fool people.
    Dear Robert (Hyroler777),
    Hhhmmm......very very weird and suspicious.......for over one month the banned guy Majorkhan from Shiners was still in Clan Shiners (probably all hoped he would be unbanned soon, lol). Now, since last accuses and barkings in the last few days from Mr. Hyroler777, the banned player Majorkhan was unexpectedly kicked from the clan! (probably he was afraid because of what many players wrote in this forum, lmao). Same thing was done when many players discovered that Majorkhan had strangely very strong weapons that still couldn't be available whether in store nor in VIP.
    Hyroler777, what do you think that we all are stupid?? That was really a bad, stupid and predicted move that only proves that you have accused many clans and players, but finally it reveals that exactly people like you have things to hide......think about it......and be smarter next time, lol :-)
    Many greetings from Giulistallion and from the beautiful country ITALY. Ciao bello
    Why would you be against this post if you werent one of gold hackers.The reason it upsets you so much is your guilty.warrior202 aka giuli you are k own hack anyone doesnt believe just look up giuli-coppi or giulicoppi you will see he has been banned several times.You must be pretty pathetic if the only way you can play game is cheating how can you get any satisfaction from that?Maybe you just lie to yourself.
    Hyroler777 wrote: »
    Why would you be against this post if you werent one of gold hackers.The reason it upsets you so much is your guilty.warrior202 aka giuli you are k own hack anyone doesnt believe just look up giuli-coppi or giulicoppi you will see he has been banned several times.You must be pretty pathetic if the only way you can play game is cheating how can you get any satisfaction from that?Maybe you just lie to yourself.

Well, here are my answers for you.

1. I'm not guili. He is different guy.

2. I'm not against this post. I mentioned in my first line that I like your intention of doing something against hackers.

3. To stop hackers, cancelling subscription is stupidity. Nobody will do that and you can see that obviously. If you think people follow you on such stupidity then ask all just not to play for 1 week. If I see that none of player is playing game except maximum 50 players then we can understand people really follow you. You can't create your army for your foolishness.

4. The problem is you wrote Sharpshooters clan name in hacker category which is wrong. Past sharpshooters leaders and players are not in our clan at all now. So we need to forget past when all players were using gold hack mod when golds were saved locally instead of server. At that time, all players can easily used hacked golds. But now Glu stopped all hacks and all have to play fair game. Then how can you use such stupid statements without any proof against Sharpshooters clan. (I am defending only sharpshooters clan, I don't know anything about others clans like redss, sharpshooters1, etc.). That's why I'm writing against your those statements otherwise if you mention only hackers word without our clan name than I don't care and as I said, I didn't want to expose you or shiners clan. Btw, if you really cares about hackers then why you still didn't reply about your clan hackers whom you love too much like majorkhan, atom, etc.? You close your lips when I mentioned those famous hackers name, your (Hyroller) clan war hack and just talking about bullshiits because of your personal enemy (giulistallion). I know he is your personal enemy which is not our problem. He recently joined us and so far we come to know he is not hacker and never BANNED by glu at all since he started cks game and that's why he is in our clans. He was in tested clan before. Ask tested leader (whom you know very well) that was giuli banned ever? Stop dreaming man. For your personal enemy, you can't blame whole clan and write such wrong statements. Better you just focus on your game and improving your clan rank, if you don't know real facts about sharpshooters clan after general leading.

5. I don't have single enemy in CKS world. I made lots of friends because of this game and that's why I love this game who gave chance us to be friends whom we really don't know and may be never gonna meet. I'm not against you, I was just against your wrong statements. I have no problem with you also man although I know you used lots of hacks in game and clan wars. I don't care about your hacks. That's Glu job to identify hackers and take action against them. Glu is not paying us to find it and work for them. Lol.

Be a friend man and forget all foolish things and stop your stupidity. Again (3rd time), come out of your negative mentality man. Make friends instead of enemies in all games. God bless you.
    Well, here are my answers for you.

1. I'm not guili. He is different guy.

2. I'm not against this post. I mentioned in my first line that I like your intention of doing something against hackers.

3. To stop hackers, cancelling subscription is stupidity. Nobody will do that and you can see that obviously. If you think people follow you on such stupidity then ask all just not to play for 1 week. If I see that none of player is playing game except maximum 50 players then we can understand people really follow you. You can't create your army for your foolishness.

4. The problem is you wrote Sharpshooters clan name in hacker category which is wrong. Past sharpshooters leaders and players are not in our clan at all now. So we need to forget past when all players were using gold hack mod when golds were saved locally instead of server. At that time, all players can easily used hacked golds. But now Glu stopped all hacks and all have to play fair game. Then how can you use such stupid statements without any proof against Sharpshooters clan. (I am defending only sharpshooters clan, I don't know anything about others clans like redss, sharpshooters1, etc.). That's why I'm writing against your those statements otherwise if you mention only hackers word without our clan name than I don't care and as I said, I didn't want to expose you or shiners clan. Btw, if you really cares about hackers then why you still didn't reply about your clan hackers whom you love too much like majorkhan, atom, etc.? You close your lips when I mentioned those famous hackers name, your (Hyroller) clan war hack and just talking about bullshiits because of your personal enemy (giulistallion). I know he is your personal enemy which is not our problem. He recently joined us and so far we come to know he is not hacker and never BANNED by glu at all since he started cks game and that's why he is in our clans. He was in tested clan before. Ask tested leader (whom you know very well) that was giuli banned ever? Stop dreaming man. For your personal enemy, you can't blame whole clan and write such wrong statements. Better you just focus on your game and improving your clan rank, if you don't know real facts about sharpshooters clan after general leading.

5. I don't have single enemy in CKS world. I made lots of friends because of this game and that's why I love this game who gave chance us to be friends whom we really don't know and may be never gonna meet. I'm not against you, I was just against your wrong statements. I have no problem with you also man although I know you used lots of hacks in game and clan wars. I don't care about your hacks. That's Glu job to identify hackers and take action against them. Glu is not paying us to find it and work for them. Lol.

Be a friend man and forget all foolish things and stop your stupidity. Again (3rd time), come out of your negative mentality man. Make friends instead of enemies in all games. God bless you.
    This post was written to ban together all the honest players in effort to get glu to ban all the gold hackers.If you have problem with that to bad.The way event prizes are setup now only gold hackers can win.I sure that sounds great to you but the honest players shouldnt have to waste money trying to compete with cheaters.Clans like sharpshooters,zwift and Redss are the worst of cheaters that is a fact.