Options

Everyone cancel your subscription and stop buying gold time to stand up for fairness!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hyroler777 wrote: »
    This post was written to ban together all the honest players in effort to get glu to ban all the gold hackers.If you have problem with that to bad.The way event prizes are setup now only gold hackers can win.I sure that sounds great to you but the honest players shouldnt have to waste money trying to compete with cheaters.Clans like sharpshooters,zwift and Redss are the worst of cheaters that is a fact.

Maybe it's me but I don't see how or what 10 players (out of 10,000) are doing is of any concern to anyone since only the TOP 10 in the Global will get a weapon. As of today, crafting weapons from parts is impossible (if not impractical) for EVERYONE and that includes high-rollers, cheats, hackers and average players alike.

Nobody but a fool (or a lunatic :) ) will fight 1,000s of PvP Battles every week for a weapon that's only good long enough until the next time, regardless of how they pay for their battles.

You always have the VIP Events (for now) and if planned properly, you should be able to get by with 4-5 VIP "buy-ins" a year ... with more than enough time between events to use mostly free GOLD.

This version of the game is missing a vital component and if you want to boycott (I've already started) by demanding an explanation and fix from GLU, then I'm all in ... but this finger pointing at each other to vent your frustrations should stop; it serves no purpose whatsoever.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Maybe it's me but I don't see how or what 10 players (out of 10,000) are doing is of any concern to anyone since only the TOP 10 in the Global will get a weapon. As of today, crafting weapons from parts is impossible (if not impractical) for EVERYONE and that includes high-rollers, cheats, hackers and average players alike.

Nobody but a fool (or a lunatic :) ) will fight 1,000s of PvP Battles every week for a weapon that's only good long enough until the next time, regardless of how they pay for their battles.

You always have the VIP Events (for now) and if planned properly, you should be able to get by with 4-5 VIP "buy-ins" a year ... with more than enough time between events to use mostly free GOLD.

This version of the game is missing a vital component and if you want to boycott (I've already started) by demanding an explanation and fix from GLU, them I'm all in ... but this finger pointing at each other to vent your frustrations should stop; it serves no purpose whatsoever.

That's very true Scorpion. I'm also tired of talking for nonsense debate with a barking kid who is writing same repeatedly statements in different manners. I think wise people should not answer to person by knowing he is really fool and dump to understand any fact. ;)

Real matter is different. I also emailed to Glu about their stupid strategy this time for weapons. I posted the same in your last global post also. Players who are out of top 90, its impossible for them to craft weapon. So Glu really wants only 90 players to equip latest weapons? They really thinks all players now will buy golds from them to get silly weapons which is useless in 3 weeks max? Very surprised update from Glu this time.

Btw, anyone has figured out what to use new coins now and how to use them? Update said, we can get more AP using new coins but how and where?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Mr.NooneMr.Noone Registered Users 3 Posts
    I dont think we should make war here, moreover it is not necessary to fight... I agree now it is harder to take weapons, but the rules are one and same for all players. Yes these players with more gold will take the gun more easily, but at least it is not necessary, if you are in silver league and want to play to keep 2nd place for parts....
    Yes Glu wants all of us to buy gold (thats their profit actually) and they can make whatever they want in this direction.
    HOWEVER it is stupid to say somebody hacks the gold.... Glu will no more allow that (otherwise you pick their pockets) or find a way to earn money to buy gold.....
    If you dont like it.... well stop your subscription, dont buy gold and leave the game forever!!! As you like it (Shakespear)
    But hyroller stop post stupid things and to blame on others.... read your dream i posted few days ago and ask glu to fulfill it. Dont lie the people, reading this forum you are the best honest one..... cuase you are not (of course you cant
    Iie those who now you...)!!!! You are more black than Satan and dont explain us how you are HONEST, cause you only know the meaning of this word but not what stays behind it. The revelation is a good thing, put a hand over your hearth and explain to all others about all these things which warrior and juilli explain about you.... (I'm not sure you can...)
    After you do that then you can speak.... until then KEEP SILENCE! !!! It is better just to watch and observe with scientific outfit, than to say few words and discover yourself!!!!
  • Options
    Hyroler777Hyroler777 Registered Users 22 Posts
    NABEEL707 wrote: »
    Hello hydroller :-
    What's your problem with zwift ? , What's wrong with your brainless head which always forces to be abusive to other and blaming others for the "cheats and mod " you are crying . It seems that you're messed up with yourself after last update because you looks out of any mod and now you can't do anything .
    I don't want to see you anywhere now on global
    And freaking out the **** out of your mouth
    So kindly stop making nonsense about zwift and sharpshooters ....

R.I.P. For your meaningless theory !!!

Im not making unproven statements about zwift i joined zwift using name thunderkok and witnessed cheating firsthand.i watch members contributing millions in gold to build clan base and level 4 person named swashbuckler (who is now banned) spin millions in gold till clan had every map.all this done in 1st 24hours clan was started.i have plenty of screen shots that prove this so there is nothing tou can say to excuse this.
  • Options
    73AA73AA Registered Users 14 Posts
    My goodness...the the things we learn in forum....
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who participated in subscription strike its seems to have worked.Many cheaters have been banned.To those people who were upset I mentioned Sharpshooters and Zwift as some of clans full of cheaters.Looks like I was right almost everyone from both clans banned.
  • Options
    GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hi Hyroler, how are you? Some questions or queries.??? .... Ask what you want...... Ok? :-)))))) bye Robert and have a nice day..... Ps: Will meet you again in clan wars, probably ...... Ciao bello
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Options
    Hi Hyroler, how are you? Some questions or queries.??? .... Ask what you want...... Ok? :-)))))) bye Robert and have a nice day..... Ps: Will meet you again in clan wars, probably ...... Ciao bello

Hey STALLION ... I see the news of your demise was greatly exaggerated :) Have you guys busted BSONI out of jail yet?
  • Options
    Yes Scorpion, it was exaggerated....i'm back from the grave :-))) btw. which was the name of the clan you joined after you left Russasila???.....i'm unemployed....lol
    PS: it's always beautiful to read your posts....
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Options
    Yes Scorpion, it was exaggerated....i'm back from the grave :-))) btw. which was the name of the clan you joined after you left Russasila???.....i'm unemployed....lol
    PS: it's always beautiful to read your posts....

It was first ONEWORLD ... the clan is currently V2FORCEOFONE. Why unemployed? Is it time for a change of scenery?
  • Options
    Yes, I'm a free spirit....I will take over again my clan that i created some months ago.....only inactive players....lol.....Clan: thestallions.........me and 3 inactive players...LMAO....but hey.....most important thing is to have fun, and I have fun! ;-)
    BTW: your clanleader Kane hates me........lol......why? I don't know.....
    Have a nice day Scorpion...

Giulistallion (the spaghetti-eater)
  • Options
    You guys get way too personal for playing a game. :)

Well if our leader "hates" you, that pretty much seals your fate. :(
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Giuli, just post on YouTube a video of your doing a couple sets of PVP's 3 per minute, and I'll believe you are not a liar and a cheat.

I think there's justification for the lack of respect from K4NE.
  • Options
    I always said.... 45/50 seconds for each pvp ..... 3 pvp's per minute? Who said that? Impossible bro...so, Mr. Try again...... You posts first a video where I can see 3 pvp in a minute or Kane post a video where I can see 2 seconds for each pvp....ok? Kane said that i play every 2 seconds 1 pvp.(post a video or Screenshots where we can see that I'm flash gordon, send videos of global event leaderboard where I play like flash Gordon, ok? ) .... Cmon guys be serious..... Don't talk nonsense!!! Like Scorpion said.... Its a game, .... LET's play and have fun.
  • Options
    I seem to recall several instances where players scored 60+, 70+ even 80 PvP victories per hour (once), over the course of many contiguous hours (usually 10-20 hours) ...
    ... so obviously it's not "impossible" ...
    ... how they accomplished that feat (with no rest) and without "help" is anyone's guess. :cool:

The SCORPION's radar is always functioning ...
  • Options
    For me its possible to do 60/70 victories (pvp) per hour. Obviously i have to sleep....:-)...I dont know who is able to play without sleeping or working for 20 hours....I dont care, not my problem.......if you checked me Scorpion....if i remember the maximum i've played is for 6 or 7 hours in a row....yes...this is possible and i did it!!! So again, what other players do its not my problem, what i know is that im fast, that i can play 45/50 seconds per pvp, that if i want i can play for 6 or 7 hours. That's it.
    By the way dear Scorpion, some months ago i asked Glu how it could be possible that some players could play in 30/35 seconds per pvp (before the arrival of robots) and you know what (i can send you screenshot) Glu answered me: Dear Giulistallion, are you asking if 35 seconds are possible? Yes absolutely!!!!!! Because CKS are playing many many hardcore players using 5-6 rpg for each pvp,so again yes, it is possible!!!! That was the answer of GLU!!!!!!!!!!! So please, i'm really sick.....jealous players wanna stop me? No problem i have other funny games.......I spent many thousand of Euro in this game....many thousands!!!!!!! Wanna have the snaps???? I will send it .....i have nothing to hide......ok? I'm really sick and tired, really.....sick and tired!! If Glu doesn't want my money....I will stop purchase gold and will purchase it in other games.....
  • Options
    Please don't call me dear... It's starting to get weird. :)

Be advised that I only track and report statistics... Players can draw their own conclusions.

If you state you can keep up that pace for 8 hours then I'll take you at your word, I really could care less but you do sound "defensive".

Several players say they have nothing to explain but it seems to me that's all they do.

So explain this one and we can call it a draw ...
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?232672-12-08-TESLA-GLOBAL-(New-Beginnings)&p=527759&viewfull=1#post527759

Now 1 PvP Victory per minute is well within the parameters (if you played for 10 hours straight) ...
    ... if you subtract 2-3 hours (as you indicated), things become a little "blurred". :cool:

But, as I said ... all I do is report the statistics; since I essentially take snapshots at predetermined intervals, I can only report the "delta" from the previous snapshot.
  • Options
    600 pvp's in 10 hours caught on Scorpion's camera.
    It's unreal that someone can pick a match from GLU's server, load up the play field, go through the opening battle, open up the main door, finish the boss, and click the 3 post screens while waiting for the Find Match screen again.

Continuously for 10 hours straight. No breaks for anything?

Wish I could see 5 minutes of video of that being done!
  • Options
    Yes try again....you have always to say something...but fortunately its only YOUR opinion. Btw. next time answer my questions first then ask new questions....thank you.
    Dear Scorpion (lol), ok you are right....those 10 hours were a kind of (ecception).... but now back to the math!
    1 hour = 3600 seconds.....10 hours 36000 seconds...right? I need 45/50 seconds per pve right? So you have to deduct 1/4 from those 10 hours, right? So, i played about 7/8 hours maximum.....and btw....yesssss mr. again, im able to play 8 hours...im a hardcore player....i'm one of the strongest players! PS: 1 day 11 hours remaining...right (look at link of Scorpion)? What does it mean? I played from saturday to sunday.....I work from monday to friday. I'm off during the weekends so i have time.......
    Scorpion i know....its ok....I like you, you report statistics, thats fine.
    Try_again.....before asking new questions or accusings...please answer my questions....ok dear try_again?
    I'm Giulistallion, my real name is Giuliano, I have nothing to hide.....what's your name try_again? Show you......or do you have somthing to hide??????........................

Have a nice day.....I'm here for any further questions.....;-))
  • Options
    Yes try again....you have always to say something...but fortunately its only YOUR opinion. Btw. next time answer my questions first then ask new questions....thank you.
    Dear Scorpion (lol), ok you are right....those 10 hours were a kind of (ecception).... but now back to the math!
    1 hour = 3600 seconds.....10 hours 36000 seconds...right? I need 45/50 seconds per pve right? So you have to deduct 1/4 from those 10 hours, right? So, i played about 7/8 hours maximum.....and btw....yesssss mr. again, im able to play 8 hours...im a hardcore player....i'm one of the strongest players! PS: 1 day 11 hours remaining...right (look at link of Scorpion)? What does it mean? I played from saturday to sunday.....I work from monday to friday. I'm off during the weekends so i have time.......
    Scorpion i know....its ok....I like you, you report statistics, thats fine.
    Try_again.....before asking new questions or accusings...please answer my questions....ok dear try_again?
    I'm Giulistallion, my real name is Giuliano, I have nothing to hide.....what's your name try_again? Show you......or do you have somthing to hide??????........................

Have a nice day.....I'm here for any further questions.....;-))
    I promise he will never make video showing he is not cheating.That would not be possible because he is cheating.
  • Options
    Hyroler777 wrote: »
    I promise he will never make video showing he is not cheating.That would not be possible because he is cheating.

This is VERY true! I believe his cheat involves loosing each battle, and it gets reported to the servers as a win. Takes a lot less time to lose a battle than win one.

A proud, honest person would post a video. If true, the community would benefit. A cheat would hide behind their lies and brag about it. GLU needs to investigate this new hack.
  • Options
    Since grenades and rockets dont kill Robots anymore its pretty much impossible to average more than 1 pvp fight per minute especially with 3 Robots.If omega activates you have to take cover for 5 secs each time and with Sherman you have to kill everyone before killing him.sometimes you have to wait for enemy to come out from behind cover.With these extra delays its just not possible