01/26 TESLA GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (The Invaders Have Arrived)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Good Morning and Welcome to the Inaugural Global Invasion Event. :cool:

Today we have a complete line of "sizzle-sticks" for you to compete for ...
... they may all share the same name, but they are definitely NOT the same weapon.

The Shock Rod Du Jour is the KRASNOLUDEK ...
... a Polish mythological type of gnome or dwarf, common in many Polish folk tales.
(no connection that I can discern).

RANK #01: 40.5 ... 140.18T-222.65T - Greatest
RANK #02: 39.5 ... 70.09T-111.33T - Greater
RANK #03: 38.5 ... 35.05T-55.66T - Great

RANK #04-#10: 25 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #11-#30: 20 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #31-#90: 15 Weapon Parts (38.5)

The VIP Event Lineup:

@7,000 GOLD: 37.5 CHEETAH MKII SNIPER - 8.59T-15.46T.
@5,750 GOLD: 37.0 SUN MKII TESLA - 10.31T-20.62T.
@3,500 GOLD: 36.5 NINJA MKII SNIPER - 5.15T-8.59T.

@PARTS: 37.0 PUMA MKII SNIPER - 6.87T-13.74T - "TIER 37 LR Standard Bearer".

There are no sales specialty items currently available in The Store.

The "magic" number for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 6,184.96B (6.2T).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 6.18T (ALPHA-KILO @ 100%); LEVEL: 350; CASH: 6.5T+; HIGH VAULT: 603.31M.
    DRONE: 446.62B (Power) - 322/360 (Level) - 2/3175 (XP) - 2.36T (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (270.2B-L2), RL (270.2B-L2), HR (270.2B-L2), SG (270.2B-L2)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: (219.93B,193.27B))
    ..... 096.64B: MG (990); HR (990); RL (980); SG (980)
    ..... 107.37B: MG (911); HR (936); RL (915); SG (915)
    ..... 120.80B: MG (626); HR (628); RL (629); SG (627)
    ..... 134.22B: MG (442); HR (399); RL (419); SG (433)

FUSES:
    060 x TIER 32 (XP-56); 060 x TIER 33 (XP-58); 060 x TIER 20 (XP-39); 055 x TIER 21 (XP-41);

FUSING: 030 x TIER 33 (XP-65); 018 x TIER 34 (XP-67); 010 x TIER 36 (XP-108)

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 35.5 VOULGE MKII (acquired 01/17) @ 100% (3.52T).
    TESLA: 37.5 ARCTURUS MKII (acquired 01/19) @ 100%(23.71T/25.77T).
    ASSAULT: 37.0 ROSE MKII (acquired 01/19) @ 100% (12.47T/13.74T).
    HEAVY: 33.5 TOLLENO MKII (acquired 11/22) @ 100% (1.32T).

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Two weeks ago, Top 30 got weapons. Last week Top 10 got weapons. This week Top 3 get weapons. This really makes me excited to see what Glu will give us next week.
    ROTF-LMAO ...

No more weapons in Global ... sort of ironic when you think about it.

VIP Events are now the basic, bare bones collection of minimum rated weapons and Global Events offer the strongest weapons possible to the TOP 3 finishers. I suppose they will need to change the name from VIP ... there's nothing VIP about it.

Of course, I've noted in the past that weapons power was an illusion anyway and that their relative strength was moving towards parity ... well, what can I say?

As far as I can tell, you can't even buy a good weapon anymore ... time will tell, I guess.

Good Luck !!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    There's still the question of what the League Events payout structure is going to be, unless we just saw it this week.

If so, I think GLU will get a shock in the amount of revenue this game gives them, unless we are completely taken over by the lunatic asylum.
  • Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    Sorry GLU, I am losing interest fast.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Since I'm on a music theme:

I carried it around with me for days and days..
    Playing little games
    Like not looking at it for a whole day
    And then... looking at it.

To see if I still liked it.
    I did!

King Crimson - Indisciplne
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvA7oWGb40
    MJ
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    3 more elite regions appeared. After finishing all 3 (total 10 so far), sherman robot is unlocked. As we know, sherman is best robot which can't be defeated until all guards are killed and tanks are destroyed. To equip sherman, you need to say good bye to one of your robot (Rusty, Omega or Clank).

Also robot powers are increased from 1100 to 1700 now.

Good luck buddies.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Screenshot_20170128-020347.png?psid=1

At the start of DAY #3, the TOP 3 are inching toward 100,000 AP ...
    ... (currently averaging 80,000 AP between the three of them).

The TERMINAT3R is leading the way. :cool:

A relative newcomer ... CALIFAX ... is hanging around for 3rd Place ... KUDOS.

Good Morning Agents ...

We're approaching this, the final stretch run (DAY #4) for the 1st Global Invasion Event.

Screenshot_20170129-060031.png?psid=1

Nothing much has changed as the TOP Prize Contestants have remained consistent throughout.

The remaining leaderboard is ranging from 77,126 AP (BSONI) @ RANK #5 (KUDOS) to ...
    ... 43,321 AP (CHAMPION) @ RANK #30.

An impressive showing to say the least but it does reaffirm that The TERMINAT3R is the one to beat.

To those valiant gladiators who have dared to compete for leaderboard immortality ...
    ... we salute (and curse) you !!! :cool:

Screenshot_20170129-184026.png?psid=1

As GIULISTALLION puts a neck in front ...
    ... the TOP 2 are preparing for what promises to be a fantastic finish for the record books. :cool:

As predicted several days ago, RANK #1 is expected to score (if not exceed) 200,000 AP ...
    ... problem is most everyone else (TOP 10 aside) is simply cruising along (no money here).

Predicted? ... but regrettably unfortunate since nobody wins; not even GLU. :(

We can say that the TOP 3 finishers took up the challenge and succeeded in overcoming a seemingly monumental obstacle to secure a top prize.

My early estimate is that the victor will have expended a minimum of 1,200 Event Tokens ...
    ... that in itself is a questionable and unforeseen accomplishment (I'll reserve judgment on this one).

Good Morning Agents ...

As we begin (what I've termed "The Apocalypse") ...
    ... the 1st Series of League Events of the 1st Invasion Event Cycle: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=540251&viewfull=1#post540251

... I want to report and forewarn of a disturbing practice at the GLU Factory. I overlooked it the 1st time, but now that is has apparently happened a 2nd time, I feel it is my responsibility (self designated) to report that overall weapons' effective power (specifications) are being systematically reduced by GLU AFTER acquiring the weapon, by as much as 10% over a short period of time.

As if winning (or buying) a weapon wasn't tough enough ...
    ... the NEVER operating "above board" development team at GLU HQ have also injected deception into "the equation".

I know most do not track these statistics as diligently as The SCORPION (it's truly a curse, believe me), but this is about as low as a services "host" can go (in my opinion) ...
    ... giveth (for a price) and taketh away (without notice or relief).

I will NOT discourage gamesmanship (I've tried several times before and it doesn't work) ...
    ... but at least you can consider yourself informed.

We have an age old expression, that applies here ...
    ... "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with B.S.". :cool:

Proceed with extreme caution ... buyer beware !!!
    On another note, I've noticed two other aspects of gameplay that have changed overnight ...
    ... if you were enterprising (lucky) enough to acquire TIER 37 weapons, the weapons appear to be more effective in battle, evidenced by fewer rounds and faster kills.

The opponent's support drone is also defeated more easily.

Whether or NOT this is enough to offset the inability to upgrade weapons is yet to be determined, but with TIER 37 weapons I would estimate we have 6-8 weeks BEFORE this can become problematic.
    ****, this was so high scoring match as you expected 200k score and it became true. I really didn't expect that much.

Now, we have around 250 total players in gold leagues while till now we had only 25 players in gold leagues. So Glu got succeeded to get 10 times more players in gold leagues.

But worst thing is, they offers weapon parts to only top 6 players which is not good. Out of 250 gold league players, let's say 3 players got weapons. so rest 247 players will be divided in almost in 9 leagues. So only 9 * 3 = 27 possible players (or less) can got all parts. Rest 220 players can't craft their weapon at all. This is really not impressive.

Same issue in silver league also. Only top 6 players can get parts. 1st rank can get 15 parts but I'm not sure if they offered parts for same weapon or different weapon. If I'm not wrong than they offered parts for 37.5 level in silver league and 38.5 level parts in gold leagues. But we got 10 parts of 38.5 level during global by scoring less than 24k AP. So even if we will be in top 1 all 3 days, then also we can't equip 37.5 level weapon. (15*3 = 45 parts only).

What's stupid strategy of Glu. I really don't understand now. How can they force all their players (almost except total maximum 50 who can get weapons) to buy golds to craft weapon or play leagues with more score.

This is very obvious now that Glu forces most of players to leave game or spend money. Most of players will leave game obviously if they can't get weapon to compete with others. Very SAD.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    ****, this was so high scoring match as you expected 200k score and it became true. I really didn't expect that much.

Now, we have around 250 total players in gold leagues while till now we had only 25 players in gold leagues. So Glu got succeeded to get 10 times more players in gold leagues.

But worst thing is, they offers weapon parts to only top 6 players which is not good. Out of 250 gold league players, let's say 3 players got weapons. so rest 247 players will be divided in almost in 9 leagues. So only 9 * 3 = 27 possible players (or less) can got all parts. Rest 220 players can't craft their weapon at all. This is really not impressive.

Same issue in silver league also. Only top 6 players can get parts. 1st rank can get 15 parts but I'm not sure if they offered parts for same weapon or different weapon. If I'm not wrong than they offered parts for 37.5 level in silver league and 38.5 level parts in gold leagues. But we got 10 parts of 38.5 level during global by scoring less than 24k AP. So even if we will be in top 1 all 3 days, then also we can't equip 37.5 level weapon. (15*3 = 45 parts only).

What's stupid strategy of Glu. I really don't understand now. How can they force all their players (almost except total maximum 50 who can get weapons) to buy golds to craft weapon or play leagues with more score.

This is very obvious now that Glu forces most of players to leave game or spend money. Most of players will leave game obviously if they can't get weapon to compete with others. Very SAD.

So WARRIOR ... the bottom line is this (based on our observations) ...

3 Players from Global
    27 Players from Gold League
    00 Players from Silver League

ONLY 30 Players from roughly 5,000 Active Participants will win a weapon?

The 38.5 I'm seeing after finishing RANK #330 isn't the same weapon and the "featured" from Global version of the weapon is a 37.5 which isn't as powerful as the one I already have.

The 10 parts for the 38.5 from the Global have disappeared ...
    ... in shorter language still; CKS IS FUBAR (squared).

If it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable !!!
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    afg1ma.jpg the usual rankings on ios 11mfhuv.jpg
    Is this from iOS? Who are these people?
    Yes they seems ios people as he mentioned. Leaderboard seems same as Android guys. Not much difference or any surprise. Lol
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Leaders are from the elites, murica and top ranking clans players all veterans
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Scorpion, on the 37.5 assault global, I took the risk of going into bronze league to try competing for parts of the 37.5 assault rifle. I got 5 parts from global (top 1,000 finish). To my surprise, I was able to get parts in bronze league (15 parts for first place and 10 parts for second and third place) but my bronze leagues were aggressive. On Monday, I was staying in a steady 3rd place until a server reset sent me and many other players to a new league group. Then, I was staying in a steady second place in the new league tied with first place. At about 4 hours left, I began to PVP rush (play constantly with the 20 gold for 3/6 energy refills nonstop). When the timer hit two hours left, I finally hit first place but 15 minutes later, my battery died during a battle and then another 30 minutes after that, my phone crashed on me (kicked me out of the game and onto the home screen) during another battle. After that crash, I was sent down to second and the guy in first place now had a wide gap of points between me and him. No amount of PVP rushing would help me catch up to the guy because I had to rebuild my win streak while the guy was already getting 25 ap per match and the guy had more gold than me (I'm a low budget/free player). So, my Monday league got screwed over which effectively ruined all my leagues for that week (other than the chance to get the 50 gold milestone, which I did on all 3 days of league pvp).
    For the 38.5-40.5 tesla global, I took a new approach. My gold stash was dangerously low after trying so hard to win the assault rifle so I decided to head back to the silver league and instead of chasing for parts, I'm now just trying to get the gold milestones. Chasing for parts will have to be on hold for a while because I noticed that both bronze and silver league are structured almost the same and barely any parts can be obtained from global. The MCU cyborg bases are pretty fun to battle but it's a bummer that after the first 25 pvp victories, it goes to 50 victories to get another invader to battle. The thing I used to like about league pvp was that win streak used to mean nothing, just the amount of vp you can play - now it's pretty stressful doing any of the leagues and trying to just hit all the milestones because you need to keep a strong or flawless win streak to hit them quickly (free energy for bronze and silver). Gotta worry about battery deaths, crashes, internet issues, and all that good jazz. Last week, 1,000 ap got me the gold but now this week, it's 6,000 ap! I was able to pull of 14,000 ap last global on free energy (9 cyborg bases and 5,000 ap from PVP matches) but trying to do 6,000 ap in one day (even with the MCU cyborg bases available) is insane. I want to get new guns on the game and catch up on the new base tiers and levels but it seems like VIP events or the store is all I can rely on now unless I have a super large stash of gold to play silver leagues nonstop. What do you think Scorpion? Any thoughts on this? I currently have 889 gold right now.
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Also, quick question for anyone out there. I take screenshots of significant game action frequently. How do I share them on the forums here? :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
    Let's deal with posting screen shots first:

"<-- image URL -->" ... Embed this (without the quotes) in your forum post.

The critical aspect is that the image be uploaded to a service that will allow access to the image without requiring that person to login; anonymous access, if you will.

Now you mentioned plenty of "stuff" in your 1st post and I hear your frustration. As of this moment, the only way any of us can acquire new weapons is via The Store or the new lame VIP Events.

There are typically 5,000 players (on iOS or Google Play) participating in these events in any given week. With the new changes, only 30 of these players will win a weapon (via Gold League). Not only does this affect free players, but it also affects ...
    ... high rollers, dedicated hardcore gamers, cheats, hacks, terrorists, organized crime, drug cartels and average players alike.

Nobody has been spared from this carnage.

Personally, I've seen this game evolve for a couple of years and have witnessed some of the most bizarre issues and glitches imaginable ...
    ... if GLU does NOT remedy this in short order AND make reparations in kind, CKS is DOA; it's only a matter of time, possibly a few weeks at best or at least until the current weapons in players' inventory (circa 1-2 weeks old already) become obsolete.
    Leaders are from the elites, murica and top ranking clans players all veterans

Hi guestkh,

Nice to see your ios global snaps. I am curious now to see all time clan leaderboard and all time players leaderboard snaps. Can you please post them. Thank you.
  • RavisagarRavisagar Registered Users 19 Posts
    90 percent of top players got banned......today only....
    LOL ... not quite 90% (more like 10%) but we'll see how long it actually lasts ... keep the faith. :cool:
    And many players are banned for cheating..... That means real.... Players can't be sorted out.... No one cares. ....
    OK.... Thanks for the info....