What The Hell GLU?

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Screenshot_20170130-103914.png?psid=1

Not only have the parts I won in the Global Event disappeared ...
... this (above) is what was left in it's place instead.

Now being the realist that I am, I would have had a snowball's chance in hell at crafting that weapon anyway, but why is this 37.5 version of the Global's 38.5, 39.5, 40.5 featured prizes being offered in the Silver League?
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Just to add to the frustration the spinbox for weapons part has also been removed
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Screenshot_20170130-110412.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170130-110422.png?psid=1
    Just to add to the frustration the spinbox for weapons part has also been removed

This just keeps getting better eh Bud?
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    So which gun am I shooting for? Ha!...maybe those nanocrystals only.
    MJ
    Following my daily morning CYBORG BASE raid, I was presented with this ...
    ... what I don't understand, is how I missed this yesterday ???

Too disgusted with everything else to notice I suppose. :cool:

Screenshot_20170131-051750.png?psid=1

Duh ... this is a "league" event. LMAO
    Screenshot_20170131-051404.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170131-051412.png?psid=1

The hardest part with dealing with Customer Care is getting through to the developers ...
    ... 50% of the battle is behind us.

I don't know what weight this will have and knowing GLU it may take awhile ...
    ... The SCORPION has done his bit for queen and country. :cool:

Now we wait ... TIER 37 is due to be released exactly 1-week from today. *ugh*
    Good Morning Brother ...

There is no approach you'll be able to devise given the current set of parameters.

For what ever it's worth, GLU has recognized that the latest release is flawed ... what their solution will be is anyone's guess.

Now taking into account the current success of everyone using the weapons they have, I could state that there is a distinct possibility that new and powerful weapons are NOT required to continue gameplay ... that would essentially leave us with NO PRIZE award structure to speak of other than robotokens, nanocrystals, drone fuses and diamonds.

If in fact, GLU's intention is to promote fighting the MDUs and raid the CYBORG BASES, I could also infer that upgrading TECH POWER of the weapons we already have may become the "new" objective.

It's not that far fetched when you consider that most weapons have power ratings of several TRILLION ... I mean where does it stop? At some point you need to start a comprehensive recycling program ... I mean trillions ???

Let's get real for a moment ... this cannot go on indefinitely and it certainly makes no sense to continue along those lines anyway.

The ridiculous has finally become the absurd.

How did you make out yesterday?

SCORPION
  • cloudcovercloudcover Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for fighting the fight, Amsoft, I have zero weapon parts as well and am sending a ticket. I just noticed yesterday, map parts have gone missing from our clan, have the screen shots to prove it and that has earned a ticket also.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Yes, thanks Scorpion! I've put it all on hold except clan wars. I still have it installed only because I have a subscription until March.Hoping it all gets straightened out.
    MJ
    I am expecting that glu isnt going to change the new global and league structures and awards. What they might do is provides the event tokens a little more easily then now. The reset counter for invader raid might also b changed. Overall not expecting major changes to the new release we just have to get use to it or say good bye to cks and move on.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    I am expecting that glu isnt going to change the new global and league structures and awards. What they might do is provides the event tokens a little more easily then now. The reset counter for invader raid might also b changed. Overall not expecting major changes to the new release we just have to get use to it or say good bye to cks and move on.

Very true. I didn't anything new CKS version and very disappointed with update. I played this game for 2 years and seems no more interest now. All ****.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Screenshot_20170201-060751.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170201-062231.png?psid=1

Since only about 30 out of 5,000 have a chance at crafting a weapon via the GOLD LEAGUE (the rest of us have no chance at all) ...
    ... I take this response as, "... it's been nice knowing you, have a good day ...".

Simply put ... use the weapon you have for as long as you can ...
    ... maybe we'll give you a chance to get more parts down the road sometime, then again maybe we won't ... hit the road jack and never come back. :cool:

So it's official ... either cheat or wallow in mediocrity ...
    ... the SCORPION profile has been put up for grabs to the first interested party provided you can work out the transfer details with GLU (new device approach should work). I'll decide who gets to carry on my legacy upon arrival of TIER 38.

It will enable anyone to make a run at the All-Time Leaderboard (I was never a fan) but I only ask that you use the vast achievements I've accumulated for GOOD and not be tempted by the "Dark Side". :cool:

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Very true. I didn't anything new CKS version and very disappointed with update. I played this game for 2 years and seems no more interest now. All ****.

Come on WARRIOR ... banned again? What the hell are your doing man?

*** SMH ***
  • Mika1216Mika1216 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello Scorpion
    i've been playing cks 1 since 5yrs and this cks 3 since Sep 2015. Paid 0 to glu. Name Mika1215
    for several time I was filling form to register this forum for fun but didn't until this time

Split of global and league's weapon parts means the global yield 3guns worldwide. 1000pts for invasion is a good invention but not used wisely.
    in the old rule there are less than 90 players in golden and 900 players in platinum and drop to 600 at last.
    Once the invasion mode arrive players rebound to 250 in golden and unknown in platinum. This is good part.
    And then when the 4th - 90th hoping to get parts in league by wining once in league to get 15 parts - the weapon has changed... Wahaha
    you can't describe how angry the #4-90 or 250 are.... this is so unwise.

the reply of cks from your screenshot is full of ****. How can playing more help make a weapon?
    And the 100 gold milestone now is not achievable by 50 games a day, this is stricter than before and means player must spend something for invader mode to get the pity 100 gold.

Basically I have stopped jailing myself with the game as both weapon and gold are hopeless to get.

i understand money and economy. The game has a very small group of loyal players and glu is now trying to stripping everything from this small group.
    but when this update is far too irrealistic it means it's just stance try to "kill the chicken to take all eggs"

will anyhow achieve platnium in next global global to see what will be changed.

amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170201-060751.png?psid=1

Since only about 30 out of 5,000 have a chance at crafting a weapon via the GOLD LEAGUE (the rest of us have no chance at all) ...
    ... I take this response as, "... it's been nice knowing you, have a good day ...".

Simply put ... use the weapon you have for as long as you can ...
    ... maybe we'll give you a chance to get more parts down the road sometime, then again maybe we won't ... hit the road jack and never come back. :cool:

So it's official ... either cheat or wallow in mediocrity ...
    ... the SCORPION profile has been put up for grabs to the first interested party provided you can work out the transfer details with GLU (new device approach should work). I'll decide who gets to carry on my legacy upon arrival of TIER 38.

It will enable anyone to make a run at the All-Time Leaderboard (I was never a fan) but I only ask that you use the vast achievements I've accumulated for GOOD and not be tempted by the "Dark Side". :cool:

Come on WARRIOR ... banned again? What the hell are your doing man?

*** SMH ***

I saw that too. Honestly I didn't do anything. This time there was no store glitch or anything which we could exploit as last time. I just had energy stock which I used. I asked Glu also for justification. Let's see. Most of our Sharpshooters players played fair game only after last ban. So this should not happen and not accepted. I didn't mind to be banned if I have used any hacks but again this time, Glu did wrong things. Seems their automated ban process has picked all players from last banning again without any reason. I can see all players again who were last time in that list. Seems their system glitch again.
    My advice then, is as it was, sever your ties with the SHARPSHOOTERS ...
    ... one day these "bans" are going to stick and you'll be left out in the cold. :(
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
    the band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
    and somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
    but there is no joy in GLUville mighty Scorpion has struck out.

Now officially looking for "somewhere." Definitely a very sad day for all players, the Death Knell has struck midnight.
    xe1o9j.jpg glu time travelling to fix the mistakes they made 😛
    try_again wrote: »
    Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
    the band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
    and somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
    but there is no joy in GLUville mighty Scorpion has struck out.

Now officially looking for "somewhere." Definitely a very sad day for all players, the Death Knell has struck midnight.

I always loved that poem ... LOL
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS is down with server maintenance, which Glu had been kind enough to announce a day in advance. This is supposed to include a fix for the Global/League awards mess. Meantime the game is all about hitting the Milestones every day, which are very juicy.
    One can only hope but I expect the odds to still be roughly 200-1 on crafting a weapon and you know what they can do with those "juicy milestones".

*** LMAO ***
    2zebern.jpg atleast they fixed the notice
    LOL I was getting "Global Event Milestones" notifications during League Event then a "January 1" Server Maintenance notification ...
    ... doesn't exactly inspire much confidence, but they ARE changing something and anything would be better than what we now have, I suppose.

Maybe they're finally coming down off those hallucinogenic, mind benders ... :)

We shall soon see ....
    Expecting milestones to be lowered and the weapons spin box re introduced. Also expecting more event tokens.
    I hope you're correct about more Event Tokens for without these ...
    ... what difference does any "maintenance" really make?

Like the NANOCRYSTALS from last Fall (of which I've stockpiled a couple of hundred, btw), what realistic difference can be realized unless we can fight at least a hundred INVADER BATTLES per week?

We need Event Tokens by the hundreds, I would think. ... maybe a thousand or more each week. :(

Speaking of which, I have a CYBORG BASE to raid. :cool: *yawn* CYA'LL Soon.
    ... For what ever it's worth, GLU has recognized that the latest release is flawed ... what their solution will be is anyone's guess.

The ridiculous has finally become the absurd ...

SCORPION

Whatever GLU's reasoning OR intentions ...
    ... today's TIER 36 Finale (big assumption, at this point) the Global Event now resembles the original CKS v6.1.1 Prize Award Structure, with a twist (tweak) to the milestone awards.

8,500 AP - GOLD LEAGUE Qualification
    4,000 AP - 50 x GOLD + 15 x EVENT TOKENS
    3,000 AP - 15 x EVENT TOKENS + 2.38B DIAMONDS
    2,500 AP - SILVER LEAGUE Qualification
    1,500 AP - 5 x ROBOTOKENS + 10 x EVENT TOKENS
    1,000 AP - 2 x ROBOTOKENS + 10 x EVENT TOKENS
    500 AP - 2 x ROBOTOKENS + 5 x EVENT TOKENS
    100 AP - 5 x EVENT TOKENS + 891.27M DIAMONDS + BRONZE LEAGUE Qualification

The WEAPONS AWARDS have also reverted ...

RANK #01 - #10: 37.5 SNIPER (Fully Crafted)
    RANK #11 - #30: 37.5 SNIPER (20 x Parts)

This may NOT be what I asked for OR desired as a remedy, but it does provide some relief from the "flawed" release of the CYBORG BASES component ... if only temporarily.

"The Ban" is holding into a second day.

You're welcome ... it was my pleasure. :cool:
    (SCORPION "powers of persuasion" are intact, as the crowd erupts into applause) ...
    ... I crack myself up at times.

Now go and get those EVENT TOKENS, Agents ... we WILL need them.

By-the-way, whatever happened to the iOS "Server Maintenance" ...
    ... I hope they didn't get lost, it's dangerous out there. :(

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So, that would give us 6 Invader missions to spread over 3 days of Leagues.

Since I can't compete at work, I guess I could throw together 1 day to get Silver League gold, and pocket the other 20 event tokens. But, it still looks like I will be permanently out of any future crafting.

I guess the smart thing to do would be to save up tokens for 3 weeks, and see if that can put me in winning territory. Even then, I have my doubts.
    Stockpile ... stockpile ... stockpile ...

That's the rule of the day; nothing else much matters without Event Tokens. GLU now realizes that after a full Event Cycle, players are simply NOT going to spend a fortune spinning for tokens; (probably what gave the "hacks" away).

That said, we're still in TIER 36 so we have plenty of time to accumulate Event Tokens BEFORE weapons become of any real concern ... my TESLA is good for at least another 2-3 TIERss and I'll probable grab a sale item SR weapon when one shows up in The Store in the coming weeks.

As far as the crafting of weapons parts ...
    ... this will be remedied, one way OR another ... I can promise you that.

Another thing to consider, is that new and high rated weapons are NOT required to defeat CYBORG BASES ... all you need is higher TECH POWER on the weapons you already have ...
    ... but again, this approach is useless without those tokens.

Hang in there !!!
    My advice then, is as it was, sever your ties with the SHARPSHOOTERS ...
    ... one day these "bans" are going to stick and you'll be left out in the cold. :(

That's not good to leave sharpshooter family in bad time. In fact, I would like to work on creating good reputation for sharpshooters by knowing that they are not using hacks. It was past and those people are not anymore in sharpshooters clan at all. Current team is playing fair and I will always be with them for fairness.

Glu automated system did wrong thing and many guys caught for old store exploit things instead of checking new things and catch current actual cheaters. Anyway, may be Glu wants to make some kids happy by doing this. Time will let all know but if glu thinks by doing this to fair players just because some dogs are shouting due to jealousy without any proof then Glu will loose many many long term good players too.
    Although I agree in principal with what you've stated, the fact remains that (1) GLU ONLY listens to GLU (for the most part) and (2) the same players are banned over and over again (for the most part).

Whatever "logic" GLU is employing to selectively "ban" certain players is in place (right or wrong). To prevent being banned a player MUST work around the logic that's in place; not unlike manipulating the match maker to get the results you desire ...
    ... we can't change the match making algorithm right? BUT what we can do is "manipulate" the logic to get the opponents we want.

Same principal applies here ...