TIER 37 Opponents Have Been Unleashed "Without" The Defense Base?

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
At roughly 10:48 AM EST a Content Update was pushed to Google Play.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this development ...
... TIER 37 opponents and payouts WITHOUT a corresponding TIER 37 Defense Base OR Region?

New Current High Vault Take: 758.86M Diamonds.

This may be a mistake OR the Content Update itself has NOT fully synchronized with GLU's servers.

Either way, the PvP Battles themselves have increased in difficulty and substantially so.

Play It Again, Sam.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's a correction to the previous post:

Battle difficulty has increased and payouts have increased as well; unfortunately there is no corresponding TEIR 37 Defense Base, Region or Player Health upgrade.

In short ... be careful out there and hopefully your weapons are up to the task at hand ...
    ... battle equipment is all but useless at this present time. :(

You know ... if I didn't know any better, I would swear that GLU is trying to make our collective lives so unbearable (deliberately), with the expectation that we'll all leave permanently and never come back.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    We've seen the following pattern many times before but what's unique about it this time around is they were all SHORT RANGE PvP Battles, were located immediately and all had identical payouts ...
    ... one following the other with apparently no need to repeat the FIND TARGET and seemingly with no variation (variety) to speak of.

Screenshot_20170207-125226.png?psid=1

It's my guess that something has "broken down", considering everything else that has gone awry. :(

With 34 PvP Victories, a full vault and as many Event Tokens as I'm going to acquire today ...
    ... I think I'll sit tight for a bit and see if the GLUTONS can sort out this mess ... yet again.

*** SMH ***

So ... the plot thickens. :cool:
    Screenshot_20170207-170742.png?psid=1

The problem is I had to "flush" several Billion Diamonds earned from all of these battles because my traditional diamonds repository, the SUPPORT DRONE cannot be upgraded.

The reason for this is somehow my drone weapons, which I usually upgrade when I have nothing else to spend my diamonds on, are now more than TRIPLE the power rating of the SUPPORT DRONE itself ...
    ... this has the effect of disallowing any more upgrades to the drone weapons themselves.
    (Now rated @ 1.18T).

My intended goal was to grab my Silver League Event GOLD and Event Tokens.
    ... calling it quits until tomorrow.

Goal Achieved but I just hate flushing all those diamonds down the ... well you get the idea.

*** JEEZ LOUISE ***
    All systems appear to be "back online" ...
    ... time for me to perform the usual shake down and determine what has been fixed and what has not.

Good Luck !!!