03/23 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (It's Deja Vu All Over Again)

2Next

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK Got it ... so when I fight an opponent, I am fighting the "SUM" of the shields of ...
    ... CLANK (1700) + OMEGA (1700) + SHERMAN (1700) = 5,100 TOTAL SHIELD POWER which now maxes out @ 9,300 (3x3100).

BUT NOT the "AVERAGE POWER" ... Is this correct?

We ALL know that deploying MDUs makes your life more difficult since the "bots'" MDUs are stronger; NOT the case when facing "real life" players (you defeat whatever forces they have deployed) ...
    ... did you also know that increasing "TECH POWER" past a certain point ALSO makes your opponents' MDUs 2 x stronger as well?

Now all of this is irrelevant when talking about Invasion Events and Invader Bases. :cool:

*** ONLY AT THE GLU FACTORY ***

warrior202 wrote: »
    Hey brother,

Before answering your these stuffs, I did more proper analysis and here is outcome..

1. We are getting opponent shield power max 18.51k now which is neither total of our MDU shield power nor average power.

2. Our tech power doesn't multiple anything for opponent shield power. So it doesn't matter what tech power we have.

3. I saw rusty shield max strength (not power) is 10.63k after upgrading to Full power 3100. May be it calculates based on shield strength. I still need to confirm this.

m4rc wrote: »
    Hi everyone. The Shield Power we see in PvP match-up is actually the Shield Strength of the MDU; the highest Shield Strength among all your robots

Dear brothers,

Thanks for your inputs. I've completed my analysis and here is outcome to get perfect solution of this mystery how it calculates and works... Check it out..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=555362&posted=1#post555362
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Sfk
    So jao
    So Jao 
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Dear brothers,

Thanks for your inputs. I've completed my analysis and here is outcome to get perfect solution of this mystery how it calculates and works... Check it out..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=555362&posted=1#post555362

You have unraveled the persistent question as to why we encounter opponent shields that apparently exceed the maximum allowable under law. :cool:

I kept trying to "crunch" the numbers and the closest explanation I could come up with, without actually deploying any MDUs, was using TECH POWER as a force multiplier ... but that didn't make much sense ...
    ... THIS DOES.

So it's a GLU glitch (or so you assume)? What else is new ... but the question is will they fix it?

I was looking for a pattern and, as you noted, the 18.nnK is roughly 2 x 9.nK ...
    ... close, but NO CIGAR ... LOL ... and since I only deal in absolutes, this always bothered me. :(
    (I unwittingly dropped the decimal to "force" it to work).

BOTTOM LINE: the "MAX SHIELD" of the opponents we see in PvP selection is roughly twice the power that it should (can) be; but this only happens when TP is upgraded past a certain point ...
    ... now you can see how I came to my conclusion.

I also find it curious that GLU refers to this specification as "MAX SHIELD" and NOT "SHIELD POWER"?
    (Maximum being twice that of nominal power).

Max Shield = ((Nominal Power = 3 MDUs x 3,100 (max) = 9,300) x 2) = 18.60K

Fantastic work though BSONI !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Screenshot_20170326-120000.png?psid=1

As players prepare for their final "stretch run", it's clear to me that REDR3BEL666 is on his way to an easy and unchallenged victory ...
    ... I may need come out of "semi-retirement" just to make things "interesting" again. :)
    (Although the thought of spending anything more on this flawed game leaves a bitter aftertaste).

SOUEUDENOVO has been near the top since the beginning and briefly lead but appears to be 2nd Best.

AGENT7ROCKY was able to climb up a number of ranks and is now trying to cling onto RANK #3.

KUDOS.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!! :cool:
    Scorpion bro ..
    You have lots of ets ..why u not using them ..You can go on top with these ..
    You should try them in next invasion event ..Coz in that event rank 1 gun will be 100t plus..
    ...........>>>>>
    So Jao 
    You think that's a lot, you should see my NANOCRYSTAL collection. :cool:
    You think that's a lot, you should see my NANOCRYSTAL collection. :cool:

Hmmmmmmmm
    How much you have ..I think 4 to 5k
    If that is true give some to me ..
    I have shortage of them ..lol
    So Jao 
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Well the elite special mystery box is back abd it contains weapons parts for the current glibal and league events
    Well the elite special mystery box is back abd it contains weapons parts for the current glibal and league events

I think it was gone in ios only..
    In android it was still their ..
    Coz I check it everyday
    So Jao 
    I think it was gone in ios only..
    In android it was still their ..
    Coz I check it everyday

Good Morning ...

He's Android now. I think what's present in the "Mystery Box" is similar to what's available in The Store.

Only weapons or parts that you can actually use OR need appear; but even THIS isn't consistently true.
    I also think a player's gameplay and purchase history may have some influence as well.

I just chalk it up to GLU offering certain players whatever they feel like offering. :)

I've got 2 x "Elite Mystery Boxes" and neither of them are offering weapons parts. LOL

I have no "Elite Special Mystery Box". :(

Go Figure ??? But why offer me weapons parts that they know I'm not going to use right?

Congrats on your 3rd Place Finish ... not that the prize awarded was anything worthwhile ...
    ... but that's NOT the reason you were competing right?

Good illustration why affecting change is so difficult ...
    ...players will continue to play no matter what prize is awarded; they just "need" to play. :cool:
    (They need it bad, really bad).

All The SCORPION can do is sit back, watch and lend some assistance when they go through withdrawal.

*** SMILES ***
    Good Morning ...

Congrats on your 3rd Place Finish ... not that the prize awarded was anything worthwhile ...
    ... but that's NOT the reason you were competing right?

Good illustration why affecting change is so difficult ...
    ...players will continue to play no matter what prize is awarded; they just "need" to play. :cool:
    (The need it bad, really bad).

All The SCORPION can do is sit back, watch and lend some assistance when they go through withdrawal.

*** SMILES ***

Thanx brother ..
    Yes u are absolutely right I wasn't fighting for weapon this time...Coz I already have won the weapon in last event.
    Was just checking how far I can go in this type of event ...And also teasing upper rank players ..Lol..
    I think it's very easy to go for heights ..If ur et stock is good...
    Scorpion bro ...I just hate one thing in this type of event...that thing is a huge gap between the winning prize weapons..
    And other thing glu should fix is the weapon parts we get from leagues ...at least they should offer parts of first prize weapon,,if not at least shud give parts of 2nd rank weapon ..But they are giving 3rd-rank weapon parts ...that is lowest power weapon ..come on glu....listen to us ...Or we will leave..Lol
    So Jao 
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Well i have seen it for the first time since i came on google.