We demand answers!!!°

JoeyhunterJoeyhunter Registered Users 11 Posts
So it's looking like you (glu developers) don't have the fortitude ( will leave it clean) to tell us players you've officially killed cks. Releasing new content whenever you seem it necessary to prolong the inevitable. If I was a powerful person i would call into action a worldwide boycott of cks and have all players cancel subscriptions and boycott PvP matches. But as a player I WOULD LIKE ANSWERS NO MORE B.S. JUST TELL US.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You are NOT a complainer by nature, so I know you're at your wits' end.

While I totally agree with your sentiments and would also request a definitive answer to such a seemingly simple question ...
    ... this is NOT the GLU way and customer service has never been a positive GLU trait.

At what stage the game is actually at depends on what stage a "player" is actually at.

If you're a veteran who has been playing for a year or more ...
    ... well ... you already know the answer to that question.

I would love to see additional levels OR even possibly a completely new release ...
    ... just keep doing what you're doing (if you can without losing your patience OR your mind).

Keep the faith ...

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Well.. Joey I think glu already gave the answer before 6 months ...
    They will keep doing same in future .
    Before we were playing their game and now they are playing game with us ..lol
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Are you guys really looking for any new contents or new release? Lol.

Its time to move on with new other games. Now it doesn't catch that much interest which we had before.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »

Its time to move on with new other games. Now it doesn't catch that much interest which we had before.

Says the player who made Rank 3 this Event, and updated his Shields to 428K with the "latest" release of Elite Regions...

Semi-retirement, maybe? But, yes I agree, GLU is trying to bury this game with no reasons to make them any profits.
    In other words, no new VIPs, no new Tiers, and no new weapon sets to purchase - where can we buy anything new?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »

try_again wrote: »
    Says the player who made Rank 3 this Event, and updated his Shields to 428K with the "latest" release of Elite Regions...

Now that IS hilarious. :)

Seriously though, we all know that the game AS IS has reached the end of the road. Least I remind ALL that GLU has no problem whatsoever shutting down server(s) once they've decided a game is "dead" ...
    ... in fact they are notorious for doing just that.

So until that happens, the game is NOT "dead". If you no longer find the game interesting or enjoyable then you have an option.

The way I see it, the only thing GLU has decided to do away with are the disappointing VIP Events.

GLU answering that question (something they will NEVER do btw) will not change anything ...
    ... stay OR leave, it's really your decision to make and not GLU HQ's.
    (Provided you can kick the addiction :cool: Maybe GLU is "weaning" us off gradually? LOL).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    try_again wrote: »

Semi-retirement, maybe? But, yes I agree, GLU is trying to bury this game with no reasons to make them any profits.
    In other words, no new VIPs, no new Tiers, and no new weapon sets to purchase - where can we buy anything new?

Yeah, I'm keep upgrading my game with all latest things but I'm playing other games more now which I already mentioned.. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • k9explorerk9explorer Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glu is being a piece of ****, I requested to get my device unbanned for months now and they can say is to try a different gmail and restart (which doesn't work) Glu is losing alot of players for not only banning them permanetly, but also not dealing with every situation correctly. We the people need results and are willing to give this give this game and it's developers bad ratings and leave the game permanetly if necessary.