Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost acc

supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
Hello, after I lost my account sent mail Support. They told me to fill
Google Play Name (Not the email address):
or Facebook login email:
Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):
Racer Account you need restored:

I sent them a new email with the requested information. My question is, now you still have to wait 10 days or not ...

Regards!!!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Yes you will still need to wait until we can get to the ticket. We are working as fast as we can. We know the wait times are very long and we are adding staff to help but it still takes time to get them up to speed.
  • Options
    I hope it is not 10 days again because it is a really long time, thanks for the reply.How will I know when it's done?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    You will receive an email response
  • Options
    ukininam23ukininam23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had an account that didn't sync to my google account. I sent a ticket and within a day got a message back about sending info (google account name, new racer name, racer to be restored). So I did just that and in a day got an email saying that my account has been resolved. I was ecstatic. But the message said that the next time I log into facebook id# blah blah blah, I will instantly see my account. The only thing is I specifically said it was synced to a google account. and even when I tried to log on with facebook, it made me start all over. Then I tried logging on with google and same thing. So I replied back to the email sent to me from support with another new racer name and the racer name I'm trying to get back with my google account, but nothing yet. So hopefully it gets resolved as fast as the first try so that I may get my race on.
  • Options
    I hope to me to be as fast as you.Should I reinstall the game when my account is restored or just go to my old profile.
  • Options
    I don't think you would need to reinstall the game. Your profile should come up once it has been re-synced. Still waiting on mine :)
  • Options
    Could someone please resync my account. Im having withdrawls here. Lol just kidding. But for patiently waiting could you guys possibly reset my campaign mode after syncing my account? That would be great. Ok, thank you very much.
  • Options
    Hello, today is 6 days since I answered the mail from CIE. I hope to July 31 my profile is restored so I can play next Turf. Regards!!!!
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    So when u went to log in it was starting u over? this same thing is happening to me. What do u have to do i sent a ticket in but id rather send in another one with the info they need that way i dont need to wait another ten days after they respond to me.
  • Options
    I think we just have to wait to fix our profiles.
  • Options
    Is there a change in someone I already wait for a second week.
  • Options
    wittekindwittekind Registered Users 1 Posts
    I waiting 3 weeks to sync my account i send 2 tickets but still nothing happend i lost my gems but who cares i spend real money and now stop to play that game because customer service it's to slowly
  • Options
    That's great, thank you very much.
  • Options
    My account back after 12 days thanks CIE :D.