Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Beware Dealing With Cat9801248

Apparently he was scammed by a former member of this community by the IGN of BigJousto. He provided 'proof' with two screenshots which are sideways and unreadable. No screenshots of any deals made or screenshots of him with possession of the car, losing it to BigJousto. When I heard the news I was a bit surprised as he would often PM me for trades and I have dealt with him possibly once or twice. I would see him following me into rooms for the past week, my guess was to see what my cars were running so he could bring in a faster car. When I seen the posts on here about him scamming, I commented on how he never scammed me but I did not try to discredit that he was a scammer as numerous other people made the same claims with ACTUAL proof. The next following day I was messaged by BigJousto and he wanted my Subaru WRX Sport which was unwrapped and near stock which he seen me running with in a lobby. I offered to trade him the WRX for a BMW M5 plus RR Cash since I had two and I was looking for the BMW M5 for the past week. I figured he would try and scam me for the RRCash so after he gave me the BMW M5 and I de-friended him and logged off. Now today I have this Cat person whom I never spoke to before and whom I am not even friends with in the game accuse me of being a scammer because I scammed someone before they scammed me. Hes claiming that I have the Dodge Challenger GT2 because its 'red' which is the stock paint that it comes with. No proof, no screenshots or anything. Most people who know me will know that I collect doubles of every single car and I use one for the max tune and the other detuned for Turf Wars. Im in the process of looking through which Facebook group and IGN I made the deal with for the Dodge Challenger GT2 that I bought for $1 million that I was going to flip for $1.5 million. Apparently, I have to give him a car whether it was the Dodge Challenger GT2 which is NOT his or the BMW M5 that I took from BigJousto all because he did not follow proper trading protocol nor provide proof of being scammed. Many know that I can be very generous often sweetening the deals and if he was friends with me in game and notified me of the situation and asked me whether as a favor or as a 'bounty' where I would be compensated somehow for the risk of losing cash/cars, I could have possibly worked something out. But to now blast my posts calling me a scammer and that I took his car is absolutely rediculous. Id advise trading with this child with caution and screenshot everything if you do happen to deal with him. Thank you for ruining my Monday and being annoying as if my day wasn't hard enough.

Comments

• Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Now I know you're a moderator but because you thought he would scam you for RRCash you decided to scam him.....Just because your a moderator doesnt give you the right to do that and also two wrongs doesnt make a right.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Not to mention that he does not even have 100 posts. Just because you don't see the car in his garage which he 'allegedly' scammed you for doesn't mean he didn't already sell it to someone because if I scammed someone for a car, I would make sure to get rid of the car before people could see that I had it within possession. Second, if I did in fact take the car that he took from you, I wouldn't go bragging about it on the same exact topic that you created about him scamming, I wouldn't even say a word about it because you would never know. Third, if I stalked you for about a week and joined the same lobby as you and watched what your cars ran and then you found out I was a scammer, would you trade with me or would you take my car? Who are you to try and throw dirt on my reputation and credibility without providing any type of proof? I have enough RRCash and I have plenty of expensive Turf/gem cars. There isn't a single day that I am not trying to make sales, flip cars or buy something that I am interested in. Do you know how many stock red Dodge Challenger GT2s are around? But sure, let me give you a free car based on two screenshots that are unreadable where you can't even make out the IGN or context of the messages so that everyone who gets scammed by someone will PM me and ask me to help them get their cars back, as if I don't help out enough with providing tunes and cutting deals if not giving out FREE cars to people who deserve them but I must now risk my own cars or cash because they were fell victim to a scam? If you wanted the car THAT bad you could have put up a bounty and compensate someone for 'scamming' a scammer since thats what you keep calling me even though you praised me in your post before. Its the kids like you that ruin this game for me, always expecting something out of nothing and constantly complaining about the state of the game instead of just enjoying it for what its worth.
  • Options
    wickedonewickedone Registered Users 95 Posts
    Well I staryed to read it but gave up way to much for one osscor to read
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    And I am here to defend myself im not a scammer so idk why in the hell you would put beware of cat9801248 go to my post were he scammed me there is proof a guy I know uploaded the photos for me so there you go I had proof