Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Customer service is shocking!!!

XxxSKiiLLxxXXxxSKiiLLxxX Registered Users 313 Posts
Im not re writing everything i just wrote but here it all is http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/member/6-rr-ryyst/visitormessage/312670-visitor-message-from-xxxskiillxxx#post312670
This is how Cie treat loyal players
I dont think anyone is getting compensated

Comments

• Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Not for all Bro .. Some ppl get rewarded .. Secretly
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Not for all Bro .. Some ppl get refunded .. Secretly
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    PM me what email address you used and link this thread in that message please.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Samson51Samson51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yup I know of some people getting compensated and most of do not. They seem to pick and choose who gets items back. I just don't get why people are spending big amounts of there hard earned money on this game with all of the flaws. Make CIE accountable and stop spending until they fix the problems. They always deflect the blame to us racers or to apple for taking to long to accept an update. Really can't you ever admit you guys screwed up.
  • Options
    We messed up somewhere, and we're fixing it.

Also, once we do submit an update to Apple... they do have to approve it.... it's not instantaneous...

• Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Just curious..... Has the update been submitted yet?
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    No one knows.
  • Options
    Mseat68Mseat68 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Not that it matters... The game is like a ghost town! It's a very real possibility that it doesn't recover from this. Turf wars stays busy, but Monday- Wednesday, your lucky to get a decent race...
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I was a bit jealous today. My friend messages me an email that he gets a free stock ford gtr 3 mill 340 gems for the issues in the game. Yet we have so many other paying customers as we see here having to press hard with his emotions of his state of frustration.
  • Options
    LyricalphateLyricalphate Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't understand why I even bother submitting tickets I sent one within the first few days of me playing, over a month ago and I didn't get a reply. I got an automated response saying they received my ticket and nothing else. Customer service is non existent and I've given up any hope of getting compensated for what I've lost.
  • Options
    So I looked at your ticket/email XxxskiillxxX and the reason you received a typical generic "we will not restore your car" email is because you sent us a general I lost my cars email. None of the information you provided was specific.

This is to everyone, please review my post on what to do when contacting customer service: http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/206482-looking-for-assistance-contacting-customer-service

I made that post so that you all know what info to provide our Customer Service team so that you don't get a "provide more info" reply, and to increase your chances of us being able to investigate your issue and possibly providing restorations.

I know many people have complained that its too hard or too much work to provide us with information, but if you really want us to take a look into your issue then we need that info. Simply pulling up a list of losses for your account tells us nothing except you lost races. There is no "X lost this car because of a glitch" query that will pull up anything in our database.

As for compensation for all the issues that came out from the last update, as I have said in a few places, we need to fix the problems first before we can discuss compensation. There is no point in giving you all stuff if it could just be lost again for the reasons we gave it to you in the first place. I promise you, when the update goes live, I will see about getting some kind of compensation out, but I have no immediate information on what that could be.

So, as that link says, if you really want us to look into the issues you are encountering on an account level, we need you to be very specific. If you choose not to help us help you, there really is nothing we can do to help you.

• Options
    So where can we go from here?
  • Options
    So because im like most people who loses cars a lot and doesnt remember who they raced considering how many people they race and at which times and which day they lost it im not entitled to anything back.?
    I dont know what else to write as i dont think anyone that plays this game remembers every race they have?
    I do know that i lost a couple of stellas yesterday from no launch between 5-11pm UK time. that i guess that narrows it down a little. I also lost a couple of Ford GT-R between that time as well from no launch.
    As for the many others I honestly dont know what to tell you as i dont remember the times and days ive lost cars! No one that plays this game daily and races for hours will remember all there races and opponents in my opinion
  • Options
    Does that help at all?
  • Options
    KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    Does that help at all?

you want to know what would help? not buying gems or doing free gems offers. hit CIE in the only place they care, in the pocketbook.
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts