Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

scmmer alert omega2009

fmrjrhedfmrjrhed Registered Users 88 Posts
This dude omega2009 was on our team for turf and asked multiple people to borrow cars, then quit team and unfriended us. I heard that he has sinced changed his name. But just beware.

Comments

• Options
    Bump! Bump!
  • Options
    Omega2009Omega2009 Registered Users 99 Posts
    Bump I have to
  • Options
    Bump to top ....... this information is true I let a individual play on my account and they complety ruined my my account by scamming my friends and my crew and other that im not aware of I have been trying to log on to my omega2009 account but so u could return the cars but have not been able to because the individual I let use my phone has sent a brand new account to my Google and my facebook once I figure out how to get my account back I will be handing out anybody who has been scammed that car is back immediately thank you and have a nice day
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I wouldnt trust you for ANY trades until you fix this with proof.
  • Options
    I dont blame u and im doing my best to fix the problem
  • Options
    Not fixed yet
  • Options
    No sir they still have not linked me with my omega2009 account like I said I have filled out a ticket and the email told me it could take over 10 day I dont need u to post everday that its not fixed when it is fixed I will post on here with my proof that I have return the cars as I said till then feel free to shut up ..and let me make things right have a good day
  • Options
    Im just letting people know to be careful because I dont believe what your saying to be true becuase im not the only one that lost a car so when its right ill shut up until then I will do as I wish.
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    He scammed me as well. This guy is trash
  • Options
    The problem I have with his story is, he made a new IGN and he knows mine why wouldn't he get in touch with me and say this is what happend. Truth is he wants back in the game and his name is mud now. By the way his new IGN is deathrow racing. Avoid him
  • Options
    Deathrow racing is his new IGN.
  • Options
    Gotcha thanks for the info.