Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Legit's exposed!

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
Haha ok so happened upon a thread where someone said he had a glitch that basically makes the opponent "lose". This is one of the many glitches out there that you guys hate! Anyway I messaged him and asked him to tell me or an admin what the glitch was and how people are doing it. This is the response I get. 2m3k8sz.jpg This stuff disgusts me. Why would you complain about a glitch and how bad the game is yet when you have a glitch you don't bring it up! I told him he needs to bring it up to ryyst or another admin since obviously he wasn't gonna go through me (understandable cause even though I'm a mod I'm still a player) he replies back with this... xc12u1.jpg If any of you have any knowledge of this glitch please if you don't trust us mods then please give it to an admin! The player (who will not be named) and others doing this glitch are ripping off innocent people and refuse to tell cie about it. You guys want a bugless game? Let's start with this to help you guys to stop losing cars and money!

Comments

• Options
    HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    made a thread about it huh...? lol goodluck getting more info on it.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    ask rr fox about this . its an old secret i thought it was fixed but i guess not.. i forgot how to do it but i remember it was easy.......
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    there is a thread mentioning this somewhere its been months since its been brought up
  • Options
    & No, i don't even bother using this glitch. It just kills the entire point of racing.
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Man i dont blame him for using it. I mean i look at it 2 ways one cie doesnt care about nothing except cash. They not tryin to fix the game or give us any real info on stuff. And 2 it does suck for the players who r playing legit but hey at the end of the day they gona blame it on the game so it really dont matter.
  • Options
    Y cant anyone complain ?? If the game did its job there will b no hacks or glitches and if they pop up they should b able to get it under control fast not ask people whos doing it how its done. Lol
  • Options
    Y cant anyone complain ?? If the game did its job there will b no hacks or glitches and if they pop up they should b able to get it under control fast not ask people whos doing it how its done. Lol and what happens when people do complain. Wat does cie say. Race at ur own risk and terms so what u sayin makin no sense bro. Like i said if cie wasnt so money hungry and knew what they was doing there wouldnt b hacks and glitches every other day
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Just post the people names so we don't bet or pink them. Thanks JJ
  • Options
    What u mean how would they know. If they have smart enough people to make new updates and do all kinds of testing they would be able to pick up glitches. Ohh thats right i 4got they dont kno how to make and test updates. Thats y they had to sell it off
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Wow so y'all saying cause of state of the game you guys gonna cheat and glitch people out of hard earned cars just because the game ain't right...also most of the people using the glitch complain about hacks and cheats, shows the morals, but then again how am I to judge.
  • Options
    Yo jj u better watch who u talkin to bro. We was cool for along time so just cuz ur a player mod dont mean shit bro. Ever since u became one ur attitude changed. U think ur god. But thats besides the point. Ur right i dont kno wat goes into makin a game and neither do u. The research r in the facts. Cie messed the game up so bad and only think about money they sold it to a company that can hopefully fix this whole mess thats one. And 2 no ones saying to cheat. What i said was y not after cie cheated us ?? Its a question not a statement
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Sound fair to me .. For once I feel that players does have the upper hand (when it comes to glitches) and CIE can experience our feeling when they kept an important info hidden from us .. OR it might be just as our Bro NJFINEST says .. CIE doesn't care as long as the glitch doesn't effect their pockets .. I used to be against taking advantage of other racers or trick them in race or pinks .. But now since CIE doesn't take responsibility for their own mistakes some players has to compensation their own lost by taking any opportunity that they have .. Even if it's a small window created by CIE .. So if they want ppl to stop using that glitch they should fix their game not wasting any time chasing who's using it .. Now JJ .. Bro .. U R my RR brother and one of the best players I've ever played this game with
  • Options
    Cool glad we on the same page with everything. My bad if i made it seem like cheating was the answer. Im just annoyed its been over a month and cant even see my garage before it crashes. How ever i agree with venom. Cie should focus on the fix to the problems and not whos using them. Im just hoping theres a new update soon. I kno the one they had is being pushe due to the whole glu thing i just hope its not another month or 2
  • Options
    To make everyone happy I will post a tutotial on this by the end of the month. Love yall. Peace.
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    All this scamming and cheating etc...This is why I don't race for cash or pinks. I've never turfed and probably never will,. I enjoy the racing part of the game. But I don't play as often as I used to because of all the scamming.

What I don't understand is why people do this stuff. Its just a game with nothing real to gain. Truly, what is the point?
  • Options
    Blade Icewood 313Blade Icewood 313 Registered Users 70 Posts
    That's how my friend lost his stella.. This game use to be fun now it's turning into another call of duty and shiit