Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

how to make money... the free way!!!!!!

1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
this was posted by TVPBOSS in the middle of another topic i thought it would be usefull to post as a topic

you will need 2 devices with 2 accounts

Ok with ur secondary device u start a new game.
YOU WILL ALWAYS INSTALL NOS AND THE BEST TYRES ON ALL CARS! It will always benefit you to transfer 100k to your new account once you complete the first campaign and receive your second car! BUT, if u don't have 100k yet it's ok, the first time will just take a bit longer.

First car, select the Scion TC. Install nos and supercharger. Install stage 1 to all engine internals, exhaust and intake. Install stage 2 weight reduction, install stage 1 flywheel and transmission. DONE!

Second car, select the Scion FR-S. Install nos and supercharger. Install stage 1 to all engine internals, exhaust and intake. Install stage 2 weight reduction, install stage 1 flywheel and transmission. DONE! (Here I suggest u wait the 20mins for nos and sc install).

Third car, select the Evo VIII. Install nos. Install stage 1 turbo piping. Install stage 1 to all engine internals, exhaust and intake. Install stage 1 weight reduction, install stage 1 clutch, flywheel and transmission. DONE! (Here I suggest u wait the 20mins for weight reduction install and then pay the 1 diamond to complete nos install).

Fourth car, select the Acura NSX. Install nos and supercharger. Install stage 1 to all engine internals, exhaust and intake. Install stage 2 weight reduction, install stage 1 clutch and transmission. You will need to use a boost or install some stage 2 parts to defeat the last player in campaign. I suggest u use the free boost and if ur losing the race whilst boosted, close the app and refresh it so you don't waste your boosts. (Here I suggest u watch 1 video for nos and 1 for sc install then wait for all upgrades to complete). NOTE: I always need to refresh my iPad after stage 1 weight reduction install or my stage 2 install glitches.

Fifth car, select the McLaren MP4-12C. Install nos. Install stage 1 turbo piping. Install stage 1 to all engine internals, exhaust and intake. Install stage 2 weight reduction (it will help to watch the video when installing the first weight reduction to reduce the time of install). Install stage 1 clutch, flywheel and transmission. Again you will need a boost, this time it will cost you 5 diamonds, repeat the same method to save ur boosts. (Here I suggest u watch as many videos as u can for weight reduction, but try to reduce the nos install to a similar time as weight reduction).

FINAL CAR! Select the Viper GTSR as it can be sold back to the game for much more then the others. DO NOT install anything on this car as it is a waste of time and money. Now you want to transfer everything to your main account. You can either sell up and transfer the car or transfer the cars and sell up on ur main or to other players.

NOW.. IF you have a 7 second car u can transfer it and break the 8s and 7s challenge for an extra 45k cash.

Don't forget to collect all ur rewards from the garage, make sure u complete the 150sc; 250sc and 500sc challenges for extra diamonds, send the SMS and join with fb or GC also.

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY!
Simba

Comments

• Options
    BROKE4LIFEBROKE4LIFE Registered Users 24 Posts
    lol simbas 500k guide has been leaked. uh oooohhhh
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Lmao that took some cash from ppl selling this method. Thanks bro.
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    U guys are welcome... I paid 500k for it and it wasn't worth it i tried to reason with the guy SIMBASON but didnt work. So I posted it. U can also double your money with 3 devices i do anyways. Make money a whole lot faster
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    3 devices?
    bro... get a life
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    3 devices .. seriously?
    get a life
    thanks for the guide anyway
  • Options
    I figured there wud be some kind of smart remark back... I only get to play for a few hours my life is mostly work so I make most of the time I do have. next time though jus say thanks
  • Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    How long should this take?
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    at least 2 days
    How long should this take?
    I'm glad I was part of the leak lol.. weak guide and definitely not worth 500k
  • Options
    Define try worth free though thanks
  • Options
    Lol the guy emailed me back today after two weeks... Saying he'll help me figure out wat im doing wrong while using his guide.... He thinks I'm the problem
  • Options
    DannyMarquezDannyMarquez Registered Users 164 Posts
    If you have a jail broken iPhone or iPad just download a tweak called "slices" . let's you have more than one account and any app you want. (;

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    There is a easier way but only me and a select few know it and I don't tell anyone.
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    well that's not much help lol
    Old Woman wrote: »
    There is a easier way but only me and a select few know it and I don't tell anyone.
  • Options
    My way is easier to me. I actually just tried this. And found it to be rather hard. And time consuming. Maybe I'll post it another time when I have the chance.
  • Options
    Mr187dramaMr187drama Registered Users 63 Posts
    Just multiple fb accounts and know how to log out
  • Options
    The MovementThe Movement Registered Users 39 Posts
    If u spent 500k to learn how to trade yourself....well your dumb. Ive done this since I started playing 2 weeks ago and can now get to R class in less than 24 hours