Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WTT > Wrapped Ford Mustang RE 1676 NOS

Up for good trade offer: 1676 Wrapped Ford Mustang RE with NOS.

- only trade offers or with RR cash combination

- not interested in PayPal or iTunes

- legit registered buyers only. I am on page 9 and got some nice vouches

- you will go first unless you have an undisputed spotless legit record

- mention your IGN

*I have an unwrapped one and prefer it atm so looking for nice trade offers for this nice wrapped one.

**Tempting offers include other usable turf cars, stock or max conditions without NOS and perhaps with RR cash. I am not really moved by colouring, rims or other optics.

Post your awesome offers here good ppl!

Comments

• EvolagggEvolaggg Registered Users 547 Posts
    Ign is dabaholic710 let's talk buisness
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    turf unwrapped scion tc spec? ign is jjbinx on page 4
  • LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    I give you a maxxe a rami and pagani my ign is LilPTop page 3 on buyers and sellers list
  • RegazoniRegazoni Registered Users 125 Posts
    Thx for the interesting offers so far. I am at work now so I'm giving it some more time before making any further negotiations. All offers seem interesting, also the one in pm, which is an unwrapped wrc 2001. Since my RE is max or one point off (don´t know if it's 1676 or 1677), the ideal trade should include a combination of max (pref without NOS. Got lots enough cars with NOS, venturing without NOS currently) on a turf car.

@LilPTop interesting offer, but got a max rami already. Looking for slightly something different.
    @jjbinx808 interesting.....it might be towards a combination I'd might like...
    @Evolagg interesting...yours is A class though...probably going for an R-class combination..

Keep interesting offers coming ppl! Thx!
  • VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
    stock wrapped 2001 wrc
    Thx for the offer Vinmaster, same offer as Evolaggg. Bump, more offers pls!
  • arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    1st Offer 12 Maxxed Evo VIII

2nd Offer 2 maxxed ZR1 + Maxxed Ford GTR

3rd Offer is 3 Maxxed Stella

Choose Among the 3 package only
    Thx for the good offers arexs12. I will take it into consideration. So far 5 offers on forum and one in game from PIERRE PREZZURE. I will have some talks later tonight. Post your offers good ppl! Thx.
    Did a price check with a respectable known trader here. Wrapped maxed Ford Mustang RE worth ranges in between 3.5 - 4.5mil. Offer accordingly. Accepting more offers.
    Traded to Kils98 / kdawg4ever. Legit easygoing trader! Thx.