Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TWIN TURBO KILLA IS A SCAMMER!!!!

The deal was 500k for my z28. He impersonated AndriyanJ, his forum name is AndryianJ, notice the switch of the y and i. He said he had many accounts when i asked him why he didn't have many cars on the account he was dealing with.

pTMQpPL.png

YCu7QmZ.png

jIzbi28.png

47Ezdp1.png
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    HoutexHoutex Registered Users 716 Posts
    I HAVE PROOF I BOUNTY HUNTED HIM!
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Just another trash kid to add to the books
  • Options
    Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Sorry for this but what does " you bounty hunted him" mean?
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Yes he scammed me as well.. for my stella.. beware guys
  • Options
    Same Here ! HE SAYS HE IS "AndriyanJ" and the profile on the forums is "AndryianJ" ... Below I have a pic verifying him saying he's turbo killa from the fake profile . I BOUNTY HUNTED HIS ASS FOR MY FRIEND Adeechi! 2yn2hbs.jpg ON THIS SCREENSHOT BELOW FOR LEGIT SELLERS STRICTLY SAYS HIS IGN: AndriyanJ NOT TWIN TURBO KILLA 24pfpqh.jpg HERE HE THREATENS TO BAN ME ON THE FORUMS FOR GETTING MY FRIENDS CAR BACK ! 2ch718g.jpg
  • Options
    GUYS IM LEGIT AS HELL I DID A GOOD DEED , and this FAKE PROFILE POSTED ON NY VOUCHERS SAYING IM A SCAMMER CAN EVERYONE BACK ME UP
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Ha ha Houtex/dealmaking is the man! Bounty hunters FTMFW! Nice job getting this POS scammer bro.
  • Options
    Do bounty hunters give the cars back to people that were scammed?
  • Options
    Peoples00 wrote: »
    Do bounty hunters give the cars back to people that were scammed?
    Yup that's the point of bounty hunting the scammers. To get the cars back for the people that got scammed. If not, you become just another scammer too.
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    He was trying to scam me with his lvl 6 acc. Is so easy to tell. Don't fall for this tricks. Don't listen to what ever he said. He told me he got vouchs page 4 #48. I look it there nothing there. Remove his name right the way.
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    jGV3nhl.png
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Oh he return ur car?
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Houtex thanks for being a community member and hunting this guy down. We all appreciate it. You remain a legit seller in my view.
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Good stuff Houtex!!! Give scammers a taste of their own medicine. Houtex has done deals with me going first before. He's legit. If there are repercussions for you doing the right deed, then something is wrong. I say good move on your part.
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    If only someone got 2 z28! I wanna trade my furai for 2 of that!! Or ford GTR for one as well!
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    Big ups for dealmaking
  • Options
    KEEP THIS UPTOP SO EVERYONE CAN SEE
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Good job buddy!!!!
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
    That's beautiful man I wish I could get my zr1 back the big jousto got me we need 2 form some sort of attack to get these bums
  • Options
    ramirezg35ramirezg35 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i got scammed for a rwb stella given to me by Johnny belsome i dont mind if i dont get the car back but would like some revenge

• Options
    AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    Damnn! Who is twin turbo killa? Idk him at all! Fck someone wanted to make my reputation ruined. Once again, idk him at all!!! My ign is andriyanj not ''andriyianj", if hes in your friendlist, block now! Thanks for your info houtex and zacv10
  • Options
    AllenJudyAllenJudy Registered Users 196 Posts
    This twin turbo killa try to scam me just now posing as AndryianJ...I knew that sucka was sketchy...Be Careful
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    I'm so glad I read this earlier he just tried making a deal w me hahaha
  • Options
    AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    Fckk be careful everyone! someone wants to make me a bad reputation. Once again, idk about him! If andryianj in your friendlist, unfriend now!
  • Options
    Bump for the night time crew.
  • Options
    Can I put a bounty out on Bucket of Crap. He scammed me out of my wrapped c6r that I bought from xfreshjoker. I have a post here with all the proof and and another screen shot of he admitting when I asked him if the car he was racing was the car he scammed for rom me. He days no it's a differnt one. I don't care what someone takes from him I just want that @ss to pay!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Good job on the bounty hunt! Also I say it's open season on the scammer! Take everything he has!
  • Options
    Don't stop scamming this guy posting to be someone he's not! Also you're not getting banned for bounty hunting that pos!
  • Options
    Ya! If someone is a known scammer I am willing to support legit players taking everything they can! Just post pics so we can see what you got and who it was taken from! Just be sure it's a known scammer who has proof against them. Not just because someone called them a scammer.
  • Options
    BUMP ! EVERYONE BEWARE